G.W./ Breakup amd Makeup

A gasp escaped my lips as I looked up at the twins, "Bloody Hell, you two got tall!" They smirked picking me up from the ground

I screamed hitting them, "Let me go! You're 5th years!, act your age!"

They rolled their eyes before Michaels called out to Fred, who immediately dropped me. George swooped down catching me last second. "Fred!"

"Sorry!" He yelled running towards his girlfriend.

"He's wiped." Me and George muttered causing us both to laugh. I wrapped my arm around his waist as he wrapped around my shoulder.

"But then again so are you, Weasley." I teased him pressing a kiss to his cheek as we stepped onto the train, heading to our usual compartment.

George flushed, "Only for you, Future Weasley."

I snickered, "Who said we were getting married?" I teased but George didn't take it that way. He gave me an angry, yet hurt look as he stormed off in front of me. "Georgie?" I called out running up to catch up before he walked into the compartment.

I sent George a look as he continued to ignore me and greet Lee. Standing in the doorway I watched the two closely, "Are you seriously mad at me?!" I asked him.

Lee looked at me, "All you ever do is prank me and I don't get angry, even with your cheating prank and the breaking up prank! But I made a small remark I didn't mean and you get mad at me?!"

George sent me a furious look, "Well, then just break up with me then?!" My eyes widened.

"Is that what you want? After what almost two years?" He stayed silent but stared into my eyes, "Fine!"

Walking down the corridor I heard Lee yell at George and Lee yelling after me. Storming past Fred and Michaels, "YN? What's wrong?" I ignored them and opened the door to the some of my housemates dorm.

I burst into tears the moment I slide it open, Marcus Fletchly, Justin's big brother pulled me in. "YN, whats wrong?"

"George and I-." I whispered out as Michaels stepped in and hugged me.

"Oh Love, George just told me. How are you? Who broke up with who?" She questioned sitting beside me.

The group of four gasped, "You two broke up?! I thought it would be Michaels." Michaels scoffed smacking them.

I looked down as Margery rubbed my shoulder, "It's alright YN."

Mark nodded, "Yeah, there are tones of other guys." He flirted causing Margery and Alice smack him.

"Shove off you Crackhead! If anything she is going to get back with George or someone that's in her standards."

I quietly thanked them as I wiped a stray tear, "He called me a Future Weasley." The girls awed before remembering we broke up, "I joked and said that I wasn't going to be, then he ignored me, and I told him things and then he said to just break up with him and I did."

They all sat quietly as I groaned, "I should have just apologized! Why am I so damn stubborn?! Rowena kill me now!"

Again I burst into tears as they all comforted me.

——————
As we reached Hogwarts, I had almost forgotten that George would help me down. Fred ran over and helped Michaels down. A sigh ran through my lips as I stood up last, reaching the steps of the carriage.

"Need a hand?" The voice I recognized instantly.

"Yes, please." I mumbled softly as George gripped my waist and set me down. We looked into each other's eyes, "I'm sorry, George."

He stayed quiet as we realized we were last to leave the carriages, we began walking slowly towards the castle, "George, please. It was only a joke, I love you to much."

Again he stayed silent, "George Fabian Weasley!" I cried taking his hand, "I love you! I want to marry you! I didn't mean what I said, I love your pranks because after each and every one, you came over and kissed me."

George stared at me for a quick minute, "I just thought... I thought you couldn't see us together in the future." He mumbled softly looking down at me.

I took his hands, "Of course I saw us together. Everyday I just look into your eyes and I just know your my soulmate. It's only you and me, Weasley."

George grinned happily pressing a kiss to my lips, "plus Fred and Michaels." I chuckled softly pulling him into a warm embrace.

"Bloody Hell, I was away from you for three hours and I swear I could have died." George comments making me smile widely.

I looked down, "All I did was cry." George rearranged our hands as he lead the wya to the castle.

"Come on, we are going to miss dinner." He mentions causing me to break into a spring.

"I love you Weasley, but food comes first." I called as he ran up beside me with a grin.

He nodded, "I understand, we need it to live." We both nodded taking each other's hands before we neared the Great Hall.

Everyone was sorted and eating, me and George split up as I went to the Ravenclaw table and sat beside Michaels. "So you two mixed up?" She questions mouth full.

"It's a wonder why Weasley likes you." I comment teasingly, "And Yes, we did."

She hit me, "1. That's good. And 2. I'm irresistible." I chuckled as we looked over at it smiling boyfriends.

Cedric tapped our shoulders, "Did you two break them? That's the most silent and giddy I've seen them since they got there Hogwarts letters."

I flushed staring at him, "No, their just in love."

"and so are we." Michaels announced to him as we looked over at the two, who stared back at us.

"Double Wedding?!" The Twins yelled in unison, startling the hall and us.

Everyone looked between us as I facepalmed, "What next going to plan our pregnancy?!" Michaels yelled as I facepalmed again as the Twins smirked at each other.

The hall stared at them as Cedric stood up, "Leave them alone their in Love!"

———-
Hints
-cold
-Slytherin
-a true friend