The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)

898 13 6
By GodofWrath19

Weiss POV

From the event that happen a few days ago Beacon let all teams also students a two week vacation so at the time we all glad because after that event all of us were all tired out. Y/N has recently turn into a half human and half faunus from the rage he show us that day and let me say I was afraid, but that rage was from Will not anyone of us so I'm glad that he doesn't hold grudges. Right now I'm relaxing in the dorm until Y/N spoke up to me and wants me to play a game with him.

Y/N: Hey Weiss would like to play "Sea of Thieves" with me?

Weiss: What? what is that?

Y/N: It's not a big of a game, but its fun! you make your own pirate and go round the sea to either find treasure or unexploded island!

It sounded so dumb and immature, but Y/N is kind and helpful also he did help me in Oobleck tests and got me some 100% on some tests. So it won't hurt to try it out beside what could go wrong.

Weiss: Sure you did help me out on the tests on Oobleck class.

Y/N: Okay! I'll get everything ready then!

(Time skip to Y/N setting up the game and Weiss wondering what character she would make)

After sometime Y/N was finish setting up the game and as soon as we got on we got to some kind of character creation. A few moments later I made my character and I have to say I did pretty good after we did the tutorial we're finally able to play the game.

Y/N: I'm really surprise that you were able to find a character like you.

Weiss: I'm surprise that you were able to get us a GALLEON also how?

Y/N: Well if the rest of team wants to play with us might as well hack the game to get us this ship.

Weiss: Okay then I should be the captain of this fine ship of ours and I'll not take "no" for answer.

Y/N: Alright you win Captain Weiss so what quest are we going to do?

Weiss: As the captain of this ship also of you crew mates I'll chose "The nest egg hoarded by the pitiful Bucko Betts"

Y/N: Alright then lets-

Weiss: No slacking off alright first mate! get a going and prepare the cannons also sail the ship!

I know I sounded mean there, but something came over me like I was in the game. I look at the map and went to the map table to find island on my other map that I have. Y/N done preparing the cannons, our health supplies and our ammo for this quest. After that I found the island and I see that Y/N is at the wheel and said.

Weiss: I've found the island! its at "Chicken Isle" so I would put on the way point also go Northwest.

Y/N: Alright then Captain!

Y/N set the sails also raise the anker and off we sail to the adventures awaits for us. As we sail the through the sea I can hear the sea going left and right also the blue sky I know its a game, but I feel like I was in a different world as we kept going Y/N taught me how to sail the ship. Right now Y/N is at the top of the ship checking if we're getting closer and I was maintaining the ship also sailing it. As we kept going I was wondering where are team?

Ruby POV

As my team was done doing some some assignments for Ms Peach we headed back to our dorm until we heard.

Y/N: Captain Weiss! we're here! I'll land anker!

Weiss: Good job! that's why you're my first mate!

As she said that my heart tighten and I was feeling something that I never felt before... jealousy.

Ruby: Wait.. I'm his captain not Weiss.. what's going on?

Yang(mind): OH HELL NO!! HE DIDN'T JUST- THERE'S GOING TO BE BLOOD! She said in her mind as her eyes get red.

Blake: Um Yang calm down this might be-

Yang then breaks the door and Blake and I were in shock as well Weiss and Y/N.

Yang(anger): WHAT ARE YOU DOING-

She then cut herself off and we all look and we see that Weiss and Y/N are just playing some kind of pirates game. I then see Weiss with the most happiest face and we turn it to a anger and confused face, but for Y/N he was scared. As Yang see this Yang cooled down and return back to normal.

Yang: Oh.. um sorry we just-

Weiss(anger): WHAT WERE THINKING YANG!? WHY DID YOU BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!?

Yang: Oh you see um... we heard you um..

Blake: What are you two playing?

Weiss: Oh was that it? Y/N and I were playing "Sea of Thieves" and I'm the Captain and Y/N is my first mate we WERE going to the island until Yang broke down the door.

Ruby(mind): But I'm the Captain! not you Weiss I'm his Captain NOT- wait there just playing a game why am I- never mind I want to see if I can join.

As we enter the dorm Y/N went to our broken door and fixing it. As he was done fixing it I ask him.

Ruby: Hey Y/N can we play?

Yang: Yeah can we play? it look like fun!

Blake: I too want to play as well.

Y/N: Well it's not my call its Captain Weiss call.

I felt my heart tighten once again, but got it over it and Weiss said.

Weiss: Sure, but do we have to go back to the starting point?

Y/N: Yeah and get them through the tutorial, but it would only take a sec Weiss.

Weiss: Captain Weiss thank very much! very well then lets go back then.

Ruby: Um Y/N is there.. you know a way to change captains?

Y/N: Well ther-

As soon as Y/N was about to say something Weiss covered his mouth and said.

Weiss: Ah ah ah! Ruby Rose you're the leader of this team, but I'M the Captain of this crew okay. So in my defense I'M the leader of this crew.

Ruby: But Weiss-

Y/N: Weiss is right your our team leader and I asked Weiss first so shes the captain. Come on Ruby everyone wants to get a turn on leader okay. He said with a smile.

Ruby: Okay. (mind) But the next time we every play again I'M the CAPTAIN.

Weiss(mind): You know I can't hold it in anymore.. even if Y/N is not royalty, a noble or some rich guy he always finds a way to put a smile on everyone face. I-I love Y/N, but its to late he's in love with Ruby and I envy her... Ruby you're a lucky girl you know.

(Time skip to Ruby being Quartermaster, Yang being the Gunner and Blake being a Sailing Mater also doing up to 3 quests all together with Y/N and Captain Weiss)

Blake POV

After sometime I was reading a book also Y/N was with me. He was setting up a game also has a book I don't know of the book and I can't see the cover, but I have to tell him.

Blake: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Yeah.

Blake: I know its a not for you to say, but do you remember the first night of Beacon? I mean at the place that we were resting for the initiation.

Y/N: Yeah.. what about it?

Blake: Well... when everyone was asleep I sneak off to see what were you up to and I heard you say "I'll put him down" and that got me in my defense stance. I didn't trust you before that time, but now I do and there were reasons for it so I'm-

Y/N: Don't be sorry Blake and thank you for trusting me. Oh also care for playing also reading on some lore of a game plus history of it?

This got me intrigued and I can see the book cover and its says "METRO 2033 THE NOVEL BEHIND METRO: LAST LIGHT" this got me wanting to play it also read it.

Blake: Okay, but what is it about?

Y/N: It take place in a post apocalyptic world fiction novel it sets it self at a Metro, where the last survivors hide after a global nuclear holocaust. Also from its popularity it made itself a game.

I know its fiction, but idea of that gives me shivers down my spine. After he done explaining I join in this game as he was playing I was reading the book of it Y/N would inform me when he finds a diary or two as he kept playing I kept on reading also learning. As time move so fast I can tell that Y/N can feel the emotions from the people in the diaries and I can feel them to.. Y/N I feel really jealous of Ruby now and by that... I envy her.

Yang POV

It been a couple of days since Y/N turn into a half human and half faunus also the day he killed Will. He tries his best not to think about it by keeping us company, but he know something because he's from an alter dimension and knows what events are going to happen in the future. But he showed us that he can't tell us because he will die if he tells us anything and to our other friends so that's out of the question, but still he makes us laugh. Right now I'm just walking to my room until.

Y/N(anger): SCREW THIS FUCKING AI BULLSHIT!! GO TO HELL GLACIUS!!

I heard Y/N yelled in anger at some kind of game so I knock at the door as I hear footsteps Y/N open the door.

Y/N: Oh hi Yang!

Yang: Hi there Mr.Angry what got so angry this afternoon?

He look at me with red cheeks and he got embarrassed from what I said.

Y/N(red): O-oh you heard me... I-I'm sorry I just got a little anger on a video game so don't worry about-

Yang: You know that's not going to help you so let me help you. What are we playing?

He then perked up and said.

Y/N: It's a very old fighting game, but good graphics and awesome characters.

Yang: Okay then lets see what you got Mr GAMER.

He then gave me a smirk and we both headed in the dorm. You know the first time we met Y/N I felt something skip in my heart I thought it was my imagination as we kept going on our days I still felt the beating in my heart. After sometime when he told us about he was some kind of alien my heart sank with anger also pride he was lying about who was he until that day he showed us why he can't tell us. Even after all of that he keeps on keeping us safe as he kept on going my heart felt either broken or beating faster... you might say I was in love with him. But he's with Ruby and I know this sounds selfish of me saying this, but I wish he choose me then her I felt envy, anger and sadness when I see them together, but I know one thing.. there are plenty fish in the sea for me to catch the right one. 

Yang(mind): Y/N if you ever break up with my sister I'll kill you and after that I'll make you my boyfriend so for now keep her safe Y/N.

Y/N: And you loss the forth time.. GG!

Yang(anger): Y/N!!

Ruby POV

I was sleeping happily dreaming of me having a family. But this family has a husband and as I was in my dream I see two little babies one looked like me, but with a bit more of Y/N also it was a he. The second was a girl who looked like Y/N, but she looked more like me instead and as I kept looking at them I couldn't help,  but to care for them as I was with the babies the door open. When I looked over there was a man that looked more like Y/N, but more GAMER like and less of a huntsmen as he looked at me he went closer and I got closer and we both looked to our eyes... we both came closer for a kiss until..... I woke up.

Ruby(red): I.. wish... that... lasted... longer.

I look around for Y/N and he was not here so I check around and everyone was still asleep, but I heard some noises from the next door. I got out bed and went to the door and all of the noise came from JNPR dorm a few moments later the noise stopped and heard there conversation .

Nora: YOUR THE BEST COOK Y/N!!

Ren: I'm quite impressed with your cooking skills.

Y/N: Well I did learned it from the best cooking teacher. (When I was young I would always help my mother out with the cooking also I had a cooking teacher she was mean, but I seen meaner cooking people... Gordon Ramsay that man is the definition of "Don't fuck up" she was nice, awesome, and all of above a realistic person that say "Don't fuck up and your life" good times.)

Jaune: Jeez Y/N! Ruby is lucky to have you. She going to love what you made also the rest of your team.

Pyrrha: I've agreed with Jaune here. She's a lucky person to have you.

Y/N: Thanks guys, but its time to make my way to my team dorm and deliver these pancakes!

As I heard this I ran back quietly to my dorm and got back to my bed also pretended to be still asleep. As I heard the door open I smelled the delicious aroma and I'm not the only one the whole team smelled it too. Yang was the first to speak up about the smell.

Yang: What is that smell? it smells so good!

Y/N: Good morning Yang! I guess you get your food first then.

She then looks at Y/N with he was holding two trays of food and I got up as well.

Ruby: Did you make that for us!? I said in a happy tone.

Y/N: You bet I did! I made a Chocolate-Chip Pancakes for you, Waffle Sandwiches for Yang, Berry-Topped Pancakes for Weiss and for Blake it took many tries, but I made Haemul pajeon for Blake.

Ruby: I can understand the rest, but what did you make for Blake?

Y/N: Oh to put it simply a seafood dish that is a pancake.

When Y/N said that Blake shot up from her bed and started to smell it and it was true.

Blake: I didn't know that you can make this with pancakes!? she says as she drools over the plate.

Y/N: Well I just wanted a challenge.

Weiss: You maybe a gun nut, idiot, risk taker, and all in above a good person. You are a good cook also thank you.

Yang: Oh yeah! I get a sandwich that's a pancake!

Y/N: Well its technically a Waffle sandwich, but I take it.

Ruby: Thank you Y/N your the best!

He then pass the plates to each of us and when we took one bite.

RWBY: THIS IS DELICIOUS!!

Y/N: I'm glad you all like it.

Yang: Your good Y/N!

Weiss: I might say this is the most delicious breakfast I ever had!

Blake couldn't talk because she was eating the best pancake of her life.

Ruby: THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Y/N: Man you guys are over-

RWBY: WE'RE NOT!!

Y/N: Or not okay then lets continue.

As we ate together I look around and we're happy. Its all because of Y/N he keeps us in line,  but I also keep us in line and cheek on my team. When I first saw Y/N I thought of him as a nice and cool guy later on when we met Jaune he keeps on cheering Juane on as well as me I couldn't understand why he was doing this, but the only thing I can think of was that he was a good friend to have. Right there and then my heart began to feel weird my heart after each event we had together I didn't ant him to either leave or taken when Y/N told me that Will made a deal with Ozpin to switch teams with Y/N I was broken I knew the fact why he was doing this, but my heart couldn't handle it. I told him that I was in love and he accepted my feeling and I was overjoyed that another piece of my life just enter my mind also heart and each event, adventure, and being together was either worry, happy, anger, sad, also all in above love. So all of it was that Y/N just wanted to protect us I don't know why, but I don't care as long hes with us also with me nothing can stop us we can do this together.

Ruby: So Y/N when are you taking  me out for a date.

Y/N: Don't worry I got it covered and let me tell you Ruby. You're going to have the funnest time in your life.

Y/N POV

So right now Ruby and I are at the Vale its are last day in are vacation we're in the park on a bench sitting admiring the view. I brought us some ice cream so settle down it was peaceful, but I remember that the next chapter will be the most hardest thing I have to do also I have to remember that I might not making this out alive.

Ruby: Y/N whats wrong?

Y/N: Oh nothing I was thinking about the torment that's coming up.

Ruby: Oh! yeah what weapon are you going to use?

Y/N: I might go with scath or my Frayed blade, but there maybe a time that I might use my hands instead.

Ruby: Y/N you always plan ahead of time even in dates.

Y/N: Well I AM your boyfriend after all.

We both laugh and she ask a question.

Ruby: The torment is coming up and school is about to take a break so where are you going to stay at the time being when we all return together?

Y/N: I don't know I might be helping Ozpin out or just find a hotel .

When I was talking I see Ruby's eyes and there were glowing with determination in them.

Ruby: Oh I got it why don't you come with me to my home. Its safe, calm, and Zwei will be there!

Y/N: Will your dad be there?

Ruby: Yeah.. why is that a problem?

Y/N: No. (mind)Yes it is! your bad aka Tia looks like a man that would kill me in a instant punch plus there's Qrow oh god  what did I got myself into.

Ruby: Well then lets go! 

Y/N: Wait right now!?

Ruby: Yeah right now! My dad will pick us up so lets go!

As she said that she grabbed my hand and we ran together as a happy couple. I just was either scared or just going to be amazed that I'll be the first person in my world to meet one of STQR teammates.

Y/N(mind): Oh god am I going to die before saving everyone in Beacon on the next Volume!? if I am? well I'll make it fun to the end.

(Arthur: Right now I would like to end it here, but I would like to add here what happen when Y/N was talking to Roman and Neo about his plan so here it is.)

Location underground Village under Mountain of Glenn

Y/N: Okay so listen up not be mean or anything, but her team is coming to rescue her and me so let me give you the break down.

Roman: Okay whats the plan to save me? also to clean my slate.

Neo: I'm all ears.

Y/N: Okay... I'm still not used to her cute voice, but here we go when you and Neo get onto your ship there will be a horde of Nevermore's and you will fight with Ruby, but fail. At the time you'll defeat Ruby A Nevermore will eat you.

Roman: ...Really! Damn! I would rather die from a Huntsmen then get eaten. As he said that Neo punches him playfully.

Neo: ROMAN! 

Roman: Alright sorry so what do you want us to do?

Y/N: Well I'm going to save Pyrrha also Penny so when I'm with Ruby going after you I want you to bring Will with you. Why you might be asking well here.

Roman: Daggers why?

Neo: How is this going to stop Will?

Y/N: Well its not suppose to kill him its for him to stop.

Roman and Neo looks at you confused.

Y/N: The daggers are infused with paralytic toxin also I made it and I'm the only one can cure it. I want you well I would put in Roman word "Stab him in the back" so that he can't move.

Roman: Are sure its going to work?

Y/N: Those daggers your holding are a 100% paralytic toxin and let me tell you one finger tip you'll be done for. 

Roman: Okay.. Neo can you get me a towel for these.. nasty things.

Neo: On it. she says as she gets a towel.

Y/N: And after that I'll finish off him.. for good.

Roman: Okay if that's it.. when the grimm invades the Vale and everything what happens then?

Y/N: Then I want you to do a favor.. I want you and Neo to deliver a case that contain recorders. Reason I might die doing this, but I'll make sure that your slate is clean off of the plant and I save everyone... even if it coats me to lose my life.

Roman puts his hand on you.

Roman: I.. I never would expect to change my ways.

Y/N: Well I just want my favorite characters to live. So let me go and call all your boys to shoot me okay.

Neo returns and wraps the daggers she then untie me.

Y/N: Thank you and as a GAMER you have my word to have your back.

Roman: Thanks and stay alive..... for the time.

Neo: Yeah and also..

Neo then goes up to you and kiss you on the cheek.

Neo: That's for giving my voice back.

I then feel a some kind of death aura from Ruby also for some reason in the corner of my eye I think I just saw a scary Oni behind her.

Y/N(mind): Okay that was scary also how?

Y/N: Thank you Neo, but I have a girlfriend. After this I feel like shes going to kill me anyways see you later until the ship see ya and stay alive.

I then started to run out with Ruby on my arms as White Fang members shoot at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253 30 10
I'm just a normal teenage girl... My name is Nicole Sparrow. I'm a junior in highschool and I'm at the top of my class. Everything was completely nor...
507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...
263K 4.9K 19
OKAY THIS STORY IS OLD AS HELL AND IT SUCKS ASS SO I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ IT YOU MIGHT WANNA KYS SO THANKS Hi, my name is Brayden. I'm sixteen years...
180K 1.8K 91
Okay this is the remastered version of the pervious book of The ultimate GAMER goes to a new world (RWBY).The first chapter will explain everything o...