The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)

903 10 2
By GodofWrath19

Y/N POV

After what happen a few days ago I wanted to hang out with team JNPR for a day. I just wanted the know the progress of Jaune and Pyrrha also to hang out with them for the fun of it. So as I walk to there dorm I knock and Jaune open the door.

Y/N: Hey Jaune.

Jaune: Hey Y/N! what brings you here?

Y/N: Well we do have a free day today so I wanted to hang out with you guys.

Jaune: Really!? okay then we're heading to Vale. Nora heard there was a new Arcade machine over there.

I then got closer to him.

Y/N: Also as your best friend this can be a date for you and Pyrrha.

Jaune then turn bright red and I snickered I then see Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren behind him.

Pyrrha: Y/N? why are you here?

Y/N: Oh hi Pyrrha I was just talking to Jaune about-

Jaune: HEY! look at the time we need to get to the Bullhead before takes off without us! also Y/N is coming with us LETS GO!

He then ran as his legs can take him. Everyone was weird did out, but for me I was laughing my ass off so we ran at the direction as he and we made it to the Bullhead and got on. Now we're headed to Vale to play this new arcade machine.

(Time skip to Y/N showing Nora a Puncake rocket launcher and she was taking it for a spin and Ren trying to stop her)

After the long ride we finally made it to the arcade.

Y/N: Now lets see whats the new arcade machine is.

Jaune: Yeah lets go.

Y/N: So Nora and Ren do you guys know anything about it?

Ren: No much the only thing is that one day the manger was his regular work until he found it behind the arcade. He fixed it up and put it in the arcade and every since then the kids and the grownups have been playing it nonstop.

Y/N: Okay what about you Nora?

Nora: For me! it's a fighting game that has up to 25 characters and from the views IT'S AWESOME!!

Y/N(mind): Hmm why does it sound familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it.

Jaune: Okay! lets go and check it out!

NPR+Y/N: YEAH!

As we walked in let me tell you it was crowded I haven't been into a arcade since I was a kid. Also the time I went on a date with Ruby. As we walked Ren was trying his best to control Nora to not play whack the grimm for Jaune and Pyrrha  I see them holding hands and trying to make a conversation.

Y/N(mind): Don't you worry Jaune and Pyrrha I'll make sure that you guys get a happy ending.

Nora: GUYS THERE IT IS!! she says as she pointed it.

When Nora pointed it I was in shock. I wasn't sure if the god I met so long ago did this or that this was a miracle I only saw this in videos and I played this when I was young . I couldn't contain the excitement in my heart.

Jaune POV

As I was holding hands with Pyrrha we found the new arcade machine. The game is called Street Fighter 3 3rd strike and many people loved it also the whole arcade became the talk in Vale.

Jaune: Okay so whose going first?

Nora: Oh me! me! me!

Ren: Nora!

Pyrrha: Let Y/N be the first one to go because he would probably know more about these types of games.

Jaune: Your right! Y/N you'll-

I cut my sentence off when I saw Y/N fall to his knees as if he was defeated.

Jaune: Y/N!?

We all went to him with a worry look, but things got worse when I see him crying!

Jaune: Y/N what happen!?

Pyrrha: Jaune! what happen to Y/N!?

Jaune: I don't know this never happen before!

As I talk to my team I then realize that he wasn't crying because he was sad. He was crying  in joy and he had a smile of a young kid also with eyes of determination.

Y/N: I would never to expect to find this game in here! okay guys your about to witness a master!

As Y/N got up and started his way to the arcade machine  and he said something that was crazy!

Y/N: Give me some time because I'm about to put on 8 stars difficulty! and fight the most asshole boss in this game Gill! this is probably take 18 attempts, but with Ken on my side I can take him down!

I can't believe what I'm hearing right now. Y/N is about to put the game on MAX difficulty to fight a boss!!??

Jaune: Y/N your crazy!

Pyrrha: I know that Y/N was crazy, but I never though he was a madman!

Nora: YOU CAN DO IT Y/N!!

Ren: Don't hold back Y/N and beat that boss.

As he got on he put it on MAX difficulty and played as the character he mention Ken also his I could see his face. He was happy as anyone in the arcade and as he started a horde of people came to see his battle also the manger.

(Arthur:This guy is my favorite youtuber and he does these crazy challenges like these. Also he talks about fighting games that I love and other things. So yeah this the best I can do.)

As Y/N started he was on a different level he was doing combos left and right. He was on a role and there was some bonuses stages that he found funny, but beat it each opponents he comes across there would be a time that he would lose, BUT he got some luck and beat the person with just a bit of health. As he continued more and more people came to see him fight each opponent on MAX difficulty we had to calm everyone down time and time again. As time pass the manger put the game on the big screen so that everyone can see it and Y/N finally did it he made it to the final boss on MAX difficulty he cracked his knuckles, took a deep breath and got to hid gamer stance he was about to fight Gill. Y/N was getting beaten left and right, but never loss hope he tired different types of characters to beat Gill, but at the last he couldn't beat him many people WERE started to leave until he went back to his main guy Ken. As the fight commence he loss a round,  but he won the next one and everyone in the whole arcade even us got silent to see if he can do it Gill has one point and Y/N has one point it can be anyone game until he did it. Y/N finished off Gill on the MAX difficulty also with style to add everyone cheered even us we all couldn't believe he did it.

Y/N POV

Y/N: YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! I AM THE BEST GAMER!!!

Jaune: Y/N! you did it! I mean you actually did it!!

Pyrrha: You were outstanding Y/N!

Ren: I must say you maybe crazier then Nora.

Nora: YOU WERE AWESOME!!

They gave me a big hug.

Y/N: Aw thanks guys now then lets-

Male: Yo! it's the GAMER!

I then see a crowed of people around us holding up pens and papers!?

Male: Hey! can get your autograph!

Male: Hey we should hang out together with my friends!

Female: Can I have your number also your name!

Female: Can I get a picture with you!

Everyone was getting closer and closer and mt friends were trying there best to hold them off.

Y/N: What in the Ryu is going on!?

Jaune: When you were playing people started to come and see you play the game. The manger then put on the big screen T.V and he told everyone what were doing!

Y/N: Oh my Creeper!(Minecraft) we need to run and hang out some where else!

We all started to run away from the crowed of people and when we finally lost everyone. We took a long break and by that we went somewhere to eat.

Y/N: Guys I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bring a horde and-

Pyrrha: Don't worry Y/N! you were awesome back then and all of us had fun!

Y/N: Really!?

Ren: Well it was hard calming down Nora, but I did have my fun.

Nora: WHEN I SAW YOU DOING THOSE COMBOS! I WAS GOING NUTS!

Jaune: I didn't believe you from the start, but now you have change my point! I'll never doubt ever again!

I smile and got out my wallet and said.

Y/N: The food is on me! lets go!

JNRP: YEAH!

We all went to a fast food restaurant and ate there as the day ended. I can tell that Jaune and Pyrrha got closer today also for Ren and Nora well they had there fun, but Nora send me the video of me beating the game. In the end of the day we all had fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...
61.1K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
268 2 16
While Playing FGO. Which isn't an important topic, I remind you. And suddenly I was in a forest in the middle of no where. But I noticed I wasn't alo...
12.2K 252 9
Contrarely to the other autsitic people yours is much deeper. You speak with lots of stutter and can't even make proper phrases. Most of the time you...