And So The Lamb Became the Wo...

By UntitledAlsoUnknown

Bella was left by Edward in New Moon. Her friendship with Jacob results in an accident that pulls her into Sa... More

1. Prologue (AKA the exposition)
2. Runs With Wolves
3. Have You Moved On?
4. Pet, is it?
5. I've Decided We're Friends Now
6. You want I should teach her a lesson?
7. Something big is coming
8. You don't take hints, do you?
9. Both is Good
10. I Would Love to See More of You
11. A Rose for Rosalie
Can We Do This Again?
So, Imprinting?
A Mate as Pure as Bella
This Was a Mistake
It All Disappears When You Imprint
What a Shame
What Am I going to Do With You?
We're All Here For You
20. Is that so bad?
21. Tamed by a Vampire!
22. They're Coming
23. He's Just Imprinted
24. We've been together for five minutes.
25. 11 Minutes
26. I'm Giving You a Choice
28. And Then? Forever. (Epilogue 1)
29. All Was Well (Epilogue 2)

27. I'm in Charge

7.5K 257 5
By UntitledAlsoUnknown

Bella used her power to hold the newborns while everyone decided what to do, but it was getting increasingly difficult. She panted from the effort while digging her front paws into the scarred dirt of the field. Bella used some of her waning energy to push her mind out to Rosalie. I can't hold them forever. Rosalie nodded.

Carlisle examined Sam. He gently touched the damage to the wolf's spine. The Cullen patriarch seemed to expect Sam to be in pain, but Sam didn't react. Carlisle touched Sam's lower back, and then his back paws. Nothing.

"We need to decide what to do now," Rosalie said to no one in particular. She watched Bella struggle. "Bella can't hold the newborns forever." The Cullen's looked away from Sam for a moment and noticed the newborns were getting antsy. They seemed to be escaping from the hold Bella had on them.

"What do we do?" Esme questioned her husband.

"Edward," Carlisle said, "you need to tell us who the threats are, and you need to do it now." Edward looked at his father figure in surprise. "Now. If Bella can't hold them forever you need to look into their minds and tell us who has to," he sighed, "go. Who has to go." The pain in Carlisle's voice was plain to Bella, but she didn't have the time or emotional capacity to feel bad for him. She was pushed to her limit.

Edward's face hardened, but he did as Carlisle asked. The Cullen's formed a protective circle with their wolf and vampire allies. They didn't have enough manpower to stop every vampire if Bella failed, but they could do their best. Edward stood in front of each vampire and asked them one by one, "What will you do after this?" Bella didn't check to see what he was looking for. Rosalie walked up to Bella and put her hands on either side of the wolf's shaking head.

"Just hold on," Rosalie said.

Edward moved from vampire to vampire. "Bella, let go of this one." He pointed to the bulky young man who resembled Emmett. Bella felt the strain ease up as she let go. Carlisle continued to check Sam for damage. He was covered in scrapes and was missing patches of fur. Edward found another vampire whose thoughts must have been convincing. "Bella, let go of her." A young blonde woman with terror in her eyes was released by Bella immediately. She stood up slowly and resembled a deer in headlights. Bella sat up a little straighter. "This one too, Bella."

Bella released the next newborn Justas Alice screamed. "Not him!" Emmett tackled the young vampire back to the ground, and Bella mentally enveloped him again. "He was lying to you, Edward. He planned to go hunt as soon as he was clear of us."

We're running out of time, Bella impressed upon Rosalie.

"Edward, hurry!"

"Jazz?" Edward inquired.

Jasper looked at his brother and nodded. The cracks on Jasper's arms were vanishing as he approached Edward. As soon as Edward gave a curt nod, Jasper reached out and tore the offending newborn to pieces. Alice remained close by to offer emotional support. Jasper was cold and methodical, and he didn't need any help dispatching the vampires; He carried on without pause. Jasper's pale, scar-covered arms were exposed in his newly sleeveless shirt. Bella couldn't ask what they were checking for without sacrificing the strength she needed to keep them immobile. Bella trusted the boys. As each newborn was incapacitated the strain on Bella's mind lessened. A pile of body parts formed in the center of the clearing. Rose never looked away from Bella. As things got easier for her, Bella held onto the connection to Rosalie's mind. Don't look, don't look, don't look, Bella chanted to herself. The other wolves were simply background noise to Bella, who was afraid to focus on anyone but Rosalie.

When all was said and done, only eight vampires of the newborn army had survived Edward's test. Alice wrapped her arms around Jasper. Bella couldn't imagine the damage this ordeal had done to him. Bella collapsed onto the ground, her wolf form exhausted and shaking. The other wolves looked around, taking in the strange sight around them. Pile of pale body parts littered the ground. Jasper, Emmett and Edward walked over to Rosalie. She relinquished her hold on Riley as the boys took him. Bella didn't raise her head, but she heard the thunderous, shocking noise of a vampire being dismembered. After that, everything was silent. Bella opened her eyes just in time to see a fire raging over the pile. The wolves were walking the entire clearing. They picked up stray pieces of vampire and brought them to the fire where they would be destroyed.

Bella didn't help with the destruction of the poor newborns; she couldn't spare them a true, pitying thought. She was too exhausted. The physical toll of the battle had exhausted her, but the mental power taken to hold the newborns in place had almost knocked her out. She wanted to help the Cullen's. She wanted to check on Sam. She couldn't. Brady and Colin, her boys, she thought to herself, took up post next to her. Brady licked the blood from a wound on her paws, and Bella drifted off.

Shortly after falling asleep Bella's wolf form gave way to her human one. Rosalie wrapped Bella up in a jacket, doing her best to protect her mate's modesty, and picked Bella up. She cradled Bella, who seemed much smaller than normal. Rose kissed Bella's forehead and began the walk to her home. Their home, really. When it was obvious that Bella wasn't going to wake up, Rose started to sprint. She set Bella on her bed, covering her up with the blanket. Rosalie went out to the Jeep and grabbed Bella's spare bag of clothes. Bella was safe. Rose was safe. They had come through alive. Rose tried to let go of the feeling that she was missing something, that something was hanging over her head. The other shoe isn't going to drop, she chided herself. We're okay.

Rosalie was halfway down the stairs, walking at a very normal pace when she remembered what she was forgetting. She took out her phone and dialed a number. The phone rang one full time before the phone was answered. "Hello?" He asked, the tension and anxiety wearing his voice thing.

"Charlie?" Rose questioned, even though she knew it was him.

"Oh god," he moaned, "oh no." He choked up.

Rosalie cut in quickly, "Charlie! Charlie, she's fine. We're fine."

"Oh god," he groaned. It sounded like he dropped heavily onto something, like a chair or the floor. "She's okay?"

"She's perfect."

"Why didn't she call? She said she'd call if everything was okay."

"She's asleep. I'm sure you can imagine how exhausting it would be."

"Yeah, okay." He sighed heavily. "Thank god. How is everyone? Are you okay? Should the town be uh-worried?"

Rose was touched that he was inquiring about her personally. "No sir. We're all okay, except for-"

"Except for who?"

"Jared and Sam." Rosalie sighed. "Sam is hurt. We don't know if he's going to be okay. Carlisle is with him though."

"Sam Uley," Charlie breathed. "Has anyone talked to Emily yet?"

"No."

"I'll call her. I assume they'll take him to the hospital?"

"I don't know. Last I saw he was still, well..." Rosalie paused. "Still a wolf. Can't exactly bring a wolf to the hospital."

"Okay. Right. Yeah. What about Jared?"

Rosalie sighed. "He didn't make it."

Charlie's sharp inhale made Rosalie's chest hurt. "Oh god. Okay. I'm gonna head to the res." Charlie gave Rose Emily's number. "Call her directly when you know more."

"Yes sir, we will."

"Rose?"

"Yes sir?"

"Thank you." Rose choked up. Charlie didn't seem to need an answer. He hung up. Rosalie sat on the porch and simply allowed herself to be. Her mate was safe. Her family was safe. They had problems to figure out, but she didn't need to worry about them right now. She refused to. Rose sat on the porch and simply waited. Waited for her family to come to the house. Waited for her wolves to return after bringing Jared back to the reservation. Waited for day to turn to night, night to turn to day, and back again. She had time, and for the first time the idea of eternity didn't scare her.

"Sam isn't healing. I mean, he is, but he isn't. Everything above the break is healing, but his spine isn't. The cuts and scrapes below the break?" Carlisle sighed. "There's no activity there. He hasn't shifted either. I don't know what to do." Carlisle had put Sam into a medically induced coma. A huge wolf occupied the space in the garage where cars had once been. Sam's black form breathed in and out. He didn't need a respirator, which was a relief. Emily sat by him. She stroked his long black fur, hoping he would wake up. After twenty-four hours, nothing had changed.

Edward took the band of surviving newborns to the Denali's home in Alaska. They needed time to adjust, and they obviously couldn't do it with the people of Forks all around them. Tanya and her friends had decided to teach them their vegetarian vampire ways. Four of the newborns refused to attempt to try the vegetarian way of life. Two of them left for Egypt, the other two to France. None of them could be released on their own, as even the Cullen's didn't trust them. Within twenty-four hours, they were loaded up and going to their different destinations.

From her spot in the living room, Rosalie heard Bella's breathing change. The Cullen's had mostly gone out to feed. Wolves were sprawled across the house. Someone was asleep on the island in the kitchen. Leah had gone to Angela's. Rosalie stepped over Colin, who had been asleep at her feet. Jacob was asleep on the porch swing, his fingers laced through Bree's. Bree carried on a quiet conversation with Fred while Jacob snored. The wolves had been asleep for almost two days, and Rosalie had adapted to the males snoring all over in her home. She spent her time between checking on Colin and Brady and sitting next to Bella, reading. Rosalie waited at the bottom of the stairs to give Bella whatever time she needed to get herself in order. Her bedroom door opened, and a soft, croaky voice said, "Rose?"

Rosalie ran up the stairs far too fast. She appeared in front of Bella, who took a surprised step back and started to fall. Rosalie caught her by her sleeve. "Damn, Aphrodite," Bella laughed.

"Shut up." Rosalie pulled Bella toward her. Bella wrapped her arms around Rosalie, holding her as tight as she possibly could.

They remained that way for a few moments before Bella leaned back to look at Rosalie. She put a hand on either side of Rosalie's face, making the shorter vampire look up at her. "Are you alright?"

Rosalie's hands gripped tightly at Bella's waist, balling up the t-shirt she was wearing. "I am." Bella turned Rosalie's head to the left, then the right. "What are you doing?"

"Checking for cracks!"

"Oh my god, stupid wolf."

"You wound me!" Bella cried. Rosalie pulled the wolf down to her. She kissed Bella with the reckless abandon of someone who had almost lost everything. Bella leaned into Rosalie. She let Rose support her weight. "I'm so glad you're okay." Bella pressed her forehead to Rosalie's. She threaded their fingers together. "I held on for as long as I could. Where is everyone?"

"Hunting. Downstairs sleeping. Everywhere and nowhere."

"Charlie!"

"I called him. He knows you're safe. He knows we're all safe."

"God," Bella sighed, "What did I do to deserve you?" She asked, a smile on her face.

"Something terrible, I'm sure."

"Something very, very terrible." Bella agreed. She pulled Rosalie into the room and shut the door.

"What are you doing?" Rosalie asked.

"Something I've waited too long to do." Bella picked Rosalie up and pulled her close. She pushed Rosalie's back against the door and kissed her deeply. Rosalie pushed back against Bella after a moment.

Bella leaned back, a question on her face. "Put me down, wolf." Bella did as she was told, a hurt look on her face.

"What's wrong?" The concern in Bella's voice made Rosalie smile.

"I'm in charge." Rosalie picked up Bella, who let out a surprised laugh. Rosalie carried her over to her bed, which was still unmade, and threw her down on it. Bella bounced once with a breathless gasp before Rosalie climbed gracefully on top of her. Rosalie looked up and down Bella's body. She wanted to take her time, but it simply wasn't going to happen. They'd already waited so long, and Bella's breath was coming to quickly to let Rose wait. She leaned down and pressed a kiss to Bella's neck. She could feel the quickened pulse in Bella's neck and allowed it to drive her crazy. Her eyes went black with want. Bella put a hand on Rosalie's neck dragging her thumb roughly the length of Rosalie's chin. She pulled the vampire down into a kiss. Rose let her full weight press into Bella, whose hands wandered up and down her back. Bella roughly bit Rosalie's lip. Rosalie moaned, sat up, and pulled Bella with her. She tried to pull Bella's t-shirt over her head, but in her haste, the shirt simply shredded in her hands. "Oops," Rose laughed as she kisses Bella again.

"Hey, your clothes are a lot more expensive than mine," Bella grumbled against Rosalie's lips.

"I don't care."

"Good." Bella shredded Rosalie's shirt as well and kissed her way across Rosalie's exposed collarbone. Bella dug her nails into Rosalie's back and bit down on the place where Rosalie's shoulder met her neck. A soft 'oh' escaped Rosalie. Bella bucked a bit at the sound. She pulled undid Rosalie's bra and pulled the black lace from her shoulder. She paused for a moment just to enjoy the sight of the half-naked woman over her. Bella ran her hands from Rose's shoulders, down her breasts, and across her stomach. Rosalie's eyes darkened, turning black as Bella watched. She knew Rose couldn't wait any longer, and she wasn't going to make her. Bella pulled off her own bra and unbuttoned her jeans, so Rosalie could pull them down without shredding them.

Bella caught Rosalie by her thigh and flipped her over. She pulled Rosalie's jeans roughly. The fabric protested, and Bella almost shredded the jeans too. She looked at Rosalie in nothing but her black lace underwear. Of course, even her underwear would match, Bella thought with a smile on her face. She slowly pulled Rosalie's underwear off. She looked at the naked woman underneath her. Rosalie was so beautiful, she took Bella's breath away. Her eyes were dark with want, her hair mussed, and her breath came in shallow gasps. Bella laid down gently on top of Rosalie, feeling everyplace their bodies touched like she was on fire. She moaned quietly. Rosalie bit Bella's neck gently. Bella moaned louder. Rosalie flipped them back over, and Bella didn't protest.

Rosalie moved slowly down Bella's body. She kissed down her chest, one hand caressing Bella's breast while she ran her tongue over the other. Bella tangled a hand in Rosalie's hair as Rose slowly moved down. "Rose, please," Bella whispered. Rosalie continued on as slowly as before, kissing a cool path down to Bella's waistline. She kissed her way from one hip bone to the other. Bella tried to push the vampire lower, but Rosalie didn't let her.

"Rose, please," Bella said breathlessly. Rosalie continued to kiss across Bella's stomach, sucking on one spot and leaving a small purple bruise. It healed even as Rosalie watched. Rose gently ran one finger down Bella's thigh and back up. As she got closer to Bella's center, Bella's breathing picked up again. Rose stopped at the top of her thigh and dug her nails into the soft skin there.

Rosalie looked up at Bella and said hesitantly, "I don't exactly know how to, just tell me if I do something wrong."

Bella smiled softly down at Rosalie. She took Rose's hand and guided it into her. Rosalie gasped as she felt how wet Bella was. Bella arched her back just a little as Rosalie's finger entered her. "Curl your fingers, just a little." Rosalie did, and she was greeted by a loud moan. She lowered her mouth to Bella's clit, and licked it slowly, gently. She was greeted by a louder moan from Bella, and she figured it out from there. Bella's hand got lost in Rosalie's hair, pushing her down harder. Bella grinded her hips into Rosalie, who rode Bella's waves of pleasure. She felt Bella start to tighten around her, and she added one more finger and sped up her ministrations. "Oh fuck," Bella moaned. "Oh fuck, Rosalie, don't stop!" Rose kept going until Bella came undone around her.

"Oh my god," Bella said when it was all over. She pulled Rosalie up and kissed her. "If I'd known you could do that, Jesus."

"I'm surprised too," Rosalie smiled proudly.

"I'm not," Bella shook her head. "You're amazing at everything." Bella looked at Rosalie's satin sheets. "I seem to have destroyed these." Bella had indeed ripped them apart.

"I don't care," Rosalie answered, kissing Bella again. "I love you." Instead of answering, a mischievous look came across Bella's face. "What?"

With a wicked grin, Bella flipped Rosalie onto her back. "Your turn," she said as she slowly slid down.

They collapsed together at last, dropping into an exhausted heap on the bed. Rosalie took Bella's hand in her own. Bella ran her free hand up and down Rosalie's back. "I love you, too." Bella murmured. A pounding came up the stairs, and Rosalie had just enough time to throw the blanket over them before her door was thrown open and Emmett's burly body came through the doorway.

"Congratulations Bella Bear! I won the bet!" He lifted his hand for a high five, but Rosalie responded with a ferocious growl. The wolves downstairs let out a chorus of laughs and cheers. Bella hid her face in the blanket, aware of the fact that the whole house must have heard everything.

"Get the fuck out." Rose snarled at Emmett.

He shut the door and went back downstairs. Someone shouted, "I told you!" There was more laughter. Rosalie lowered the blanket so Bella couldn't hide her face anymore.

Rosalie looked lovingly at Bella. Bella cupped Rose's face and kissed her again. "Marry me," Bella whispered against Rosalie's lips.

"Yes," Rosalie responded. It hadn't exactly been a question, but she knew it needed an answer. Suddenly Bella was out from under Rosalie. The blanket disappeared as Bella did, wrapped around her shoulders to keep her covered. She ran to the bedroom door, threw it open, and charged down the stairs.

"I'm getting married!" Bella roared. The entire downstairs exploded into laughter, congratulations and excited clapping. Rosalie pulled the sheet up over her naked form just as some of the boys and Cullen's came upstairs. Bella stood in the doorway behind them, laughing and smiling. "We're getting married," she said again to no one in particular.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 672 104
Bella is a rare albino tiger who moved to live with her father in Forks. Rosalie is a vampire who has finaly found her mate in Bella. This is part on...
100K 2.3K 31
**COMPLETE but needs major editing** The after life of twilight! After the Voltori left and everything was peaceful is when it all struck...Renesmee...
21.8K 379 19
It has been a year since Edward and Imani have been together.Bella planned a little 'accident' that causes The Cullens to leave after her birthday.O...
11.6K 462 20
In hindsight, promises were meant to be broken. Willow shouldn't have expected any differently. When the Cullens left, so did Jasper. Willows life c...