𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇

Від Versaski

It's really worth da shit Більше

𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚
𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙞𝙭
𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙏𝙚𝙣
𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝑷𝑻.1 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝑷𝑻.1 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
New book Alert
Ayoo

𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

15.1K 806 320
Від Versaski

┃ ❝ H O O D W O R T H ❞ ┃
— Gemini Herlos Paris—
••nini or ni
________________________
» New York, NY «

"C'mon Round three" Armani smacked my ass making me smack him.

"Boy I'm bout sore as a bitch you betta piss that shit out or handle it and leave me alone" I turned over.

"Nah let me get one or two nah three strokes in and then imma leave you alone" he

"No cause you said that last night and ended up going demon time on me" I rolled my eyes grabbing the menu looking for some big breakfast just for me.

"Ight you got it, what you getting" he got up grabbing his toothbrush.

"A big ass breakfast just for me" I grabbed the phone ordering whatever I wanted from the menu.

"Word that's how it is?" He looked at me shocked

"No shut up go brush your teeth I'll be right with you" I hung up the phone getting up grabbing my toothbrush making my way into the bathroom brushing my teeth.

Finishing I started a shower and this nigga Five just gotta come in.

"I'm confused on who invited you" I grabbed my loofah and body soap washing up.

"Myself, bend ova fa me" he smacked my ass hard making me buck at him.

"Stop smacking my ass hard damn nigga, how bout I smack your dick" I rolled my eyes continuing to wash myself

"And no I'm not bending over I'll give you some later now eat my pussy" I laughed as he ignored me and washed himself up

"Bugging" he shook his head as I got out grabbing the towel making my way out the bathroom as I rubbed lotion on my body putting on the silk robe Reo got me.

My foodddd arrived as I got up opening the door grabbing my food closing the door.

"Here five do something productive and put the food on the table please" I passed him the food as I made up the bed changing into my clothes.

"You think you run somebody in this bitch" he smacked my ass hard before putting the food on the table.

"Bitch" I mumbled as he looked at me like he was about to do something knowing he was.

"Mane you be testing me" he shook his head sitting down at the table, as I did the same.

"I'm not even hungry now" I pouted as he took his food out.

"Well that's yo prollem" he shrugged eating while I mugged him taking pictures of him.

"Sexy daddy caramel finna eat your dick cause you looking good bae" I recorded Smiling

"Yo you something else" he shook his head chuckling finishing his food.

"I wan some dick now for real" I sighed rolling my eyes at him getting up from the table while he did the same.

"Man for real? Damn that's crazy" he grabbed my duffel bag for me as we made our way out the door.

"Armani stop go back in I'm finna bend it over for you" I smiled as he ignored me walking towards his car, getting in.

Imma rape him

"Where we going mani mani" I licked his ear.

"To see ma and Skyler" he started driving making me happy

I been wanting to see them for a minute now.

"Bestie mani I really love this ring you know?" I looked at it smiling

"Shit you better love that bitch" he drove faster

"Yayyy we hereeee" I smiled getting out the car automatically walking towards the house ringing the bell.

"Damn you couldn't wait fo ya bestie" Mani came behind me as my opened the door

"Hey ma, how are you" we hugged

"I'm good and you, hey baby" she hugged five as we walked in the house.

"I'm fine" I seen skyler coming downstairs smiling.

"Hiiii Gemmy" she hugged my leg making me smile hard

"Hey pretty girl, what you up to" I sat down at the table.

"Nothing drawing" she hugged mani.

"Ouuu let me see sis" I looked at my phone getting a text message from Amina

Amina: Coast is fucked up in the head to the point he doing foul shit, I'm not reacting as bad but shit wait till I see you.

Me: girl- chile

"Look Gemmy" she showed me her drawing and this girl knew how to draw very well, no doubt about it.

"This is so beautiful skyler, what you wanna be when you grow up" I looked at her.

"Ummm maybe a artist or a fashion designer" she shrugged smiling grabbing my hand. "Ouuuu brother you married Gemmy" she observed my ring

"Nah little girl" he chuckled as he and ma was talking in the kitchen.

"Awe so no boy fren girl fren" she looked at me.

"Nope, soon though don't worry" I smiled. "What's something you really really want" I asked.

"Hmm I want a huge coloring book" she smiled

"Alright" I nodded.

"Daughter in law" ma called out to me

"Yes ma" I looked at her

"Come here and make this macaroni for Skyler, while I get something" I got up up walking to the kitchen grabbing the bowl of Mac pouring water in the bowl before putting it in the microwave for two and a half minutes.

"You that's my favorite Mac and cheese" Skyler came in the kitchen dancing

"Oh really?" I washed the dishes that were in the sink.

"Yup it taste so good, I remember when Armani made it and it was extremely hot and he had put to much water in it... disgusting" she shook her head.

"Oh lord Armani can't do a thing but make a cup of noodles and boil a hot dog" I shook my head doing the last bit of the dishes as the microwave timer started ringing.

Opening it I grabbed the bowl grabbing the pack of cheese cutting it open with a knife pouring the cheese in the bowl.

"Skyler pass me a fork" I continued squeezing the cheese out the pack as she passed me the fork while I mixed the cheese in.

"You want it now or do you want me to put in the fridge cause it's hot" I looked at her.

"Now" she said it all innocent making me laugh handing her the bowl walking her towards the table as she sat down.

"Here Gemini, I got you a foot soaker along with the foot products to use for your feet" she smiled handing me this big ass bag

"Awe thank you mother love" I smiled hugging her tightly earning a smirk from Five.

He ugly

"What you looking at five" I sat down next to Skyler looking at the products for my feet.

"Cause you getting all happy but we leaving in a minute" he laughed being petty

"You disgust me, such a hater" I rolled my eyes at him as ma agreed hitting him upside his head making me laugh sticking my tongue out at him.

"Finna get me a new bestie" I mumbled hugging ma and Skyler making my way out the house towards the car

"Oh lord here go hulk behind me" I mumbled and he sure was behind me looking mad as hell.

"Get in the car" he stated all hard and shit making me wet as usual.

"Okay daddy" I got in on my phone only for it to get snatched:

"Stop playing with me with that damn new bestie shit" he grabbed his gun.

Woah there buddy

"It's not that serious you gon be my nigga and imma just have a bestie" I shrugged looking at him trying to hold my laugh in

"I'll kill you and that bum ass bestie" he grabbed my neck tightly making me bite my lip

"Tighter daddy" I mumbled As he let go of my neck shaking his head

"Ian even tripping, you be taking me like a joke" he started the car driving off

"Boy what you talking about, you just do shit that make me horny" I looked out the window.

"I dare you to get a new bestie bro" he smiled making me nervous and shit.

This nigga already crazy.

"I got one the fuck" i tried to grab my phone out his pockets only for him to hit the shit outta my finger with his gun

"What the fuck Armani, that's dead ass hurt" I punched him in his shoulder

"Shit the fuck up, where he at, he took my phone out from his pocket as my phone unblocked.

"I don't know why you going all though my phone, federal ass bitch" I mumbled getting slapped on my though hard as hell.

"Stop fucking touching me and drive" I smacked him as he slowed down parking in some alley again.

"Mane Gemini I'm really bout to fuck you up ma nigga, been letting yo ass slide but you fa real blowin my shits" he threw my phone at my tit

"Ow five stop" I laughed rubbing my tit.

"Come ride me real quick" he mumbled looking at me.

"Okay" I smirked as he moved his seat back.

So um 50+ votes and comment as well

Next chapter coming y'all which will be way longer cause @yklilsky dead helped a bitch out

I'll also be updating on Sunday.. I think depending on how next chapter finna go.

But if anything I will cause I always update on Sunday like tf tf

50+ votes yktv

I ain't proof read so excuse any mistakes

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

11.7K 87 71
Oh poor Alexa and Katie they got themselves into some trouble. And they have a lot of more problems on the horizon
59.9K 910 13
You enjoy a comfortable life. Money is no issue, nor is happiness. You live on a beautiful ranch with your handsome, loving husband Kayce who would n...
384K 16.3K 36
"Everyone gets mad at hustlers, especially if you're on the victim side of the hustle."