Kuroko no Basket Oneshots ✔

By bacanijhay

Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate t... More

Disclaimer
My nerd model (Kise x Reader)
Drunk (Midorima x Reader)
Pocky Game (Akashi x Reader)
Forgiven (Aomine x Reader Part 2)
Reading Lemon (Kagami x Reader)
Jealousy (Kuroko x Reader)
Tastes (Murasakibara x Reader)
Boyish Girlfriend (Himuro x Reader)
First Kiss (Hayama x Reader)
Move on (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Protect you (Takao x Reader)
First Time (Kagami x Reader) LEMON
~Birthday Special~ (Takao x Reader)
Love Hurts (Kasamatsu x Reader x Kise)
Jealousy Over Game (Kise x Reader)
Ryouta's Punishment (Kise x Reader) Part 2 of Jealousy Over Game
New Chapter (Nijimura x Reader)
Bet (Akashi x Reader)
Make Over (Hyuuga x Reader)
Ghost (Mayuzumi x Reader)
Regrets (Akashi x Reader)
Exception (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Exception *Lemon Part* (Murasakibara x Tomboy! Reader)
Catboy Confessions (Koganei x Reader)
Amnesia (Midorima x Reader) AU Alert!
Memories (AU! Midorima x Reader) Part II
Birthday Special~ (Akashi x Reader)
Project! Confession (Akashi x Reader)
Father and Son (Hayama x Reader)
Cold-Hearted Girl (Kise x Reader) Part 1
Forgive Me (Kise x Reader) Part 2 (end)
Truce (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Three things i love about him (Murasakibara x Reader)
KNB Season 3
Happy Anniversary~ (Kuroko x Reader)
Punishment Time~ (Dominant! Kuroko x Reader) LEMON
Thank you (Aomine x Reader)
I'm sorry... (Midorima x Reader)
Unfair (Akashi x Reader)
Cute Jealousy (Moriyama x Reader)
Dear Readers (A/N)
Finally! -Oneshot-
Extreme Punishment (Akashi x Reader x Midorima) LEMON
Extreme Punishment (Part 2) -Akashi x Reader x Midorima- LEMON
Happy Birthday! -Kuroko's Birthday Special-
Birthday Gift -Part 2- LE-MOAN
Dare -Oneshot-
-You're Mine- (Midorima x Reader)
Bullied Bestfriend (Republished)
Holloween Prank (Kise x Reader)
Ms.Popular and Mr. Basketball Idiot (Kagami x Reader)
Two Lights (Kagami x Reader x Aomine)
Tips (Kagami x Reader)
Friendzone (Kise x Reader)
-Chocolate- (Hyuuga x Reader) Valentines Day LEMON
-Valentines Special- (Midorima x Reader)
-Forevermore- Valentines Day Special
-Surprise- Valentines Day Special
Pleasures -Valentines Special-
Savior (Haizaki x Reader)
Savior Part II (Haizaki x Reader)
Sorry and Thank you
Confession (Haizaki x Reader) Part 3 -Last Part-
blah blahs of the author
Hi! (A/N)
AHERM!

Heartbreaks (Aomine x Reader)

52.5K 1.1K 1.4K
By bacanijhay

You and your boyfriend is on the rooftop having a serious talk. At first you thought that he's gonna surprise you with something happy. But it turns out that you just expected nothing but sadness and hurt.

"(F/N), let's break up, this isn't working" Your boyfriend, Aomine Daiki said.

(F/N) and Aomine started dating during preliminaries of the Winter Cup and it spread like a wildfire on your school. Everybody congratulate you but some people are against about you being with the lazyass ace.

"H-huh? I-it's a joke right? Haha nice try Daiki" You laughed and looked at your boyfriend. But he seems serious about the topic.

Silence flooded between the two of you.

"So it isn't a joke" You thought. You looked down to the ground.

"Sorry (F/N), but this relationship isn't working anymore. I-i don't know." He started. "It's not you-"

"It's not you, It's me? Daiki, that excuse isn't gonna work anymore." You felt your tears welling up as you remembered the time when you and your ex-boyfriend (ex/n) broke up. And it turns out that it will be the same excuse again. It's not you, It's me who has problems. or I need to find myself. Fuck that excuses.
(A/N: Yeah! It's unfai--//slapped)

"I don't understand Daiki, why?" You looked up at him. "Why? What did i do? Did i make you mad? or something? Daiki please, say something" You cried as you pleaded but he just remained silent.

"Don't give me silent treatment Daiki! I want your answer now!" You shouted. You never once shouted at him but this time its another story. He is still giving you a silent treatment.

You turned around and started to go towards the door.

"If that's what you want. Then, you're free Mr. Aomine" You walked in and slammed the door behind you. You see Momoi going to your direction.

"(F/N)-chan!!" She glomped onto you. She noticed your eyes. "(F-F/N)-chan did something happened?" You just nodded and walked past her and ignored her calls to you.

You saw (BF/N) outside of your classroom waiting for you. You came near her and hugged her tight. Tears dropping into her neck she flinched.

"H-hey what happened?" She asked you worried.

"We broke up (BF/N)"

"WHAT?! WHY?"

"I-i don't know"

"That bastard, I'll make him pay" She growled but you stopped her.

"No, don't worry about me. I can do this" You said wiping your tears away.

"Just help me move on (BF/N)-chan like before" She just nodded and hugged you.

-1 week later-

You were walking with (BF/N) outside the school when you caught a glance of a boy and girl kissing each other, you narrowed your eyes to see them better.

"Is that Aomine and Mayumi?" (BF/N) said looking at the same direction as you.

Mayumi is the rumored girlfriend of the Ace just two days ago. She has a blonde hair, brown eyes, curvy body and has big boobs. A typical girl of the Ace.

"I'm not surprised if she got his attention, just look at her body heh." You spat bitterly but she just giggled at your reaction and glared at her.

"Just messing around" She said defensively. You rolled your eyes and walked past the new couple.

~~~~~~~

A month has passed since the incident, and you finally moving on. Thanks to your friends and family who's been there for you.

You were in the classroom with Momoi and (BF/N) chatting about their lives, laughing each other when suddenly a girl with blonde hair barged into the room finding something or someone and it seems she's angry.

She came near at you and slapped you. You were surprised and confused. You stoand up and glared at her.

"What the hell did i do?!"

"What the hell did you do? You bitch stop acting like you don't know anything" She grabbed your hair and pushed you down causing your bestfriend and Momoi to panic. You didn't fought back you just simply protecting your body with your hands. She clawed your right hand, you looked at it and saw it bleeding. That's when you had enough and pushed her away causing her to fall back. It seems the cheers of the onlookers switched from Mayumi to you. You grabbed her collar and punched her, everyone was flabbergasted on what you have done but you didn't care.

"Mayumi, did you know who are you pickin' at?" You said with too much authority in your voice. Ofcourse, she didn't but you know some self-defense.

"I don't care!" She got up and charged at you again. You simply hold her hand and tripped her causing her to kiss floor-kun. You got on top of her and grabbed her hair.

"Now, speak." You said when suddenly a teacher came in and ordered you to come with him to the principles office.

~~~~~~~

After the discussion with the principle, Mayumi and (F/N) were walking through the hallway of Tōō cursing and glaring at each other that's when Aomine and Momoi got to see them.

Aomine dragged Mayumi to rooftop while (F/N) is with Momoi.

"What the fuck did you do to (F/N)?!" Aomine said angrily. Mayumi snorted.

"I just taught her a lesson for bitching you, did you know that it hurts me on how you look at her? And now you're protecting her? What am i to you Dai-kun?! A toy? I see now why she didn't cry infront of you and pleading to make her yours again! Because you are JUST. A. USER."

A loud slap sounded on the rooftop, and an angry Aomine came to Mayumi's vision and she can't believe that he did it. Tears falling in her reddening cheek.

"We should break up" He started.

"It's better, i don't like guys who hurts a girl. I wish i could say sorry to (F/N) because of what i've done to her."

They stayed silent for awhile, Mayumi opened the rooftop door and looked at Aomine just standing and staring at nothing.

"Word of advice Dai-kun. Change yourself or you'll never get (F/N) back to you." And with that she slammed the door and tried to find you to say her sorry but to no avail.

-Timeskip-

It's been 1 week since the incident happened. Your parents grounded you. Luckily, you didn't got suspended. Witnesses said that Mayumi started the fight and so on and tada~ she's suspended for a month.

You were walking with bandage on your right hand when you saw Aomine with Momoi probably scolding him again. He saw you and called your name but you pretended that you didn't hear him. As you walked past him he suddenly grabbed your wrist causing you to wince and shout at him.

"What the fuck do you want Aomine!"

"Can we talk later?"

"No"

"Please?"

"If i said no, then it's a no! Now, release me before i kick you where the sun don't shine!" He released his hands quickly but the next thing he did is what you didn't think he'd do.

He hugged you.

You didn't hugged back, you just stood there like a statue.

"Please (F/N), can we talk later?" You sighed.

"Ok, now please release me i don't want to be in trouble again with your girlfriend"

"Rooftop after your practice. I'll be there." You said

-Afterschool-

You were waiting for Aomine to come but it's still 5:00 so you decided to take a nap. Still thinking of what he will say.

You opened your eyes and saw a dark sky. Your eyes widened. You suddenly shot up and glanced at the clock it reads 7:00 shit.

"You sure are deep sleeper (F/N)" a familiar voice speak behind you. You rolled your eyes.

"I'm going home Aomine. My mom's gonna kill me" You fished your hand in your pocket. Wait, where's my phone?! You suddenly panicked. You heard Aomine chuckled.

"I took care of it" You turned to Aomine and saw him holding your phone. You glared at him

"Give that back Aomine. I'm not in the mood to play with your stupid game"

"You'll get it after our talk (F/N)" his face turned serious.

"If you wanted to talk about Mayumi. Well, sorry for being an ass but she started it. So now stop bothering me about that incident and i need to go home now"

"That's not what i wanted to talk about (F/N), it's about us." He mumbled

"About us? There's no us Aomine. There'll never be US."

"I'm sorry (F/N).. Please forgive me, give me second chance and i will never ever break your heart again" He pleaded.

"Did you ever broke a glass Aomine?" You looked at him and seems he is confused but answered.

"Uhh.. Yes"

"Did you ever think of bringing it back into one piece again?"

"N-no, it's ridiculous"

"Then could you compare a broken glass and my trust for you?"

"P-please (F/N), forgive me for what i've done to you"

You felt your tears welling up and your feelings starting to go back. Yes, you still love him but you're not giving up yet. He can do it to you again once you forgive him again and (BF/N) will be so disappointed at you if that happens.

"Sorry, still no, Aomine. Give me back my phone i need to go home."

"No, until you give me a chance to prove how much i love and miss you"

"You don't have to." You grabbed your bag and walked out forgetting your phone.

It is the first time Aomine cried so much for his loved ones. He looked up at the sky.

"I will not give up (F/N)" he mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 639 22
Consists of Haikyuu oneshots, Enjoy! Please do read my note first~! ~*~ Psst, Please don't steal my works. Pm/Dm me here immediately if you find my s...
92K 1.9K 31
~ One shots of Akashi x Kuroko Request are closed for the mean time. Contains : • Fluff • Angst Rated 13+
32.5K 530 130
This is a wide spectrum of anime and manga that I've read and watched. These are Xreader and requests are open. If I know enough about the character...
1.2M 25.4K 58
Discontinued.