Nine Criminals

By ZeBaguette

From the creator of Tronic War, this story will take place in the city of Chicago, in the year 2025. What is... More

Chapter 2 [Detective's Case Gone Wrong]
Chapter 3 [Big Shootout, Four Vs Many]
Chapter 4 [Devastating Persuit]
Chapter 5 [Markus' Past]
Chapter 6[All Three Test]
Chapter 7[Unexpected Reunion]
Chapter 8 [Devastating Race]
Chapter 9 [Mission Ambushed]
Chapter 10 [The Clash Between Two Equal Forces]
Chapter 11 [Juarez]
Chapter 12[The Assault]
Chapter 13[The Jobs During Night]
Chapter 14[There Is No Good Or Bad Side]
Chapter 15 [The Arrival Of The First Enemies]
Chapter 16 [The Two Problems Battle]
Chapter 17[Silas' Reasons]
Chapter 18[Returning Back To Chicago]
Chapter 19[Starting Off With A Race]
Chapter 20[Kidnapped Case]
Chapter 21[Sabotage]
Chapter 22[Another Old Friend Returns]
Chapter 23[Settling Things Officially]
Chapter 24[Another High Speed Chase]
Chapter 25[The Talk Between Two Sides]
Chapter 26 [To Be The Street Racing King]
Chapter 27[Hiring Him Was A Big Mistake]
Chapter 28 [Off To California]
Chapter 29[Final Pursuit]
Chapter 30[Dealing With The Serial Killer]
Chapter 31 [Multiple Interference]
Chapter 32 [First Wipe Out]
Chapter 33[Wave Two]
Chapter 34 [Operative Aircraft]
Chapter 35[Railroad Rampage]
Chapter 36[Road Rage]
Chapter 37 [Face Off Against Rikona]
Chapter 38[Revenge Has Failed]
Chapter 39[No More Interference]
Chapter 40[Last Part Completed]
Chapter 41[Interrogation]
Chapter 42[Inbound Tactics]
Chapter 43 [Quits]
Chapter 44[Revolution]
Chapter 45[Authorization Over Nothing]
Chapter 46[Clear The Path]
Chapter 47[Special Ops Command]
Chapter 48 [The 9CC]
Chapter 49[Complication]
Chapter 50[Instigate]
Chapter 51[Mistrust]
Chapter 52[Falling Down]
Chapter 53[One Will Still Lose]
Chapter 54 [Win Streak]
Chapter 55 [Legends]

Chapter 1 [The List Of Nine]

172 10 2
By ZeBaguette

In the city of Chicago, there is a man named Markus, driving around late at night, 2:13 am, in his 1969 Charger. He was looking for somebody that he must kill in his mission, but he decided to take a break during then, he pulled up to a gas station and parked his car, he opened the door and stepped out, while he was hiding a Desert Eagle inside his leather jacket, then he entered the convenience store, there was only one other customer who was also inside the store, Markus went to go grab a beer, and as soon as he did, the other customer who was also there took out a gun, and he yelled out.

Robbery: THIS IS A STICK UP, NO BODY FUCKING MOVE, ALRIGHT!

He pointed the gun at Markus first, telling him to put down what he's buying, and to keep his hands up in the air. Markus complied, then the robber pointed his gun at the cashier to give him the money, as the cashier was taking out the money and putting it inside the robber's bag, he pointed his gun back at Markus, to be sure he doesn't try anything dirty. Then Markus recognize the face of the robber, and it was the guy who Markus was looking for, it's who he must kill. Then Markus said the name of the robber.

Markus: You're Jonathon, aren't you?

Robber: How do know me..?

Markus: Business.

Robber: What?

Markus quickly duck down behind a bunch of stuff, and the robber shot but he missed, though he shot the window instead, which shattered it. The cashier was also ducking down underneath his counter, Markus took his gun out, and he knew exactly where to shoot through the items, he fired and the bullet still ended up hitting the leg of the robber, it made the robber kneel down, Markus shot him again at his chest, and the robber fell on his back, laying in the floor, and coughed out blood, Markus stood up and then he walked to the robber, pointing his Desert Eagle at him, the robber had trouble breathing and was looking at Markus.

Markus: You got what was coming anyway, fucking raper.

Markus shot the robber's head three times and then took a picture of the corpse with his phone, then he walked back to pick up the beer bottle he was going to buy, he went to the cashier and placed the bottle on the counter.

Markus: Hey, bud. You can get up now.

The cashier slowly got up looking at Markus, all scared and his hands were shaking.

Markus: Im buying this, what's my total?

Cashier: uh, 2.99 sir...

Markus paid and took the bottle as he walked out the convenience store like nothing even happened, and went back in his car, then drove off.

"My name is Markus Maldonado, I'm half white and half Guatemalan, I was a U.S Marine, I live here in Chicago, where some shit happens is just a normal day. What you just witnessed on what happened back there at the gas station, was someone i needed to hunt down for ten grand. Yeah, I became a bounty hunter, been doing this for 7 years already. And now im heading back to the boss who hired me."

Markus finally arrived to the house of his boss, he parked his car and got out, then he walked to the door, and already opened it, he entered the nice house, and saw his boss sitting on the sofa, watching television by himself in thw living room, then he saw Markus coming in. His boss name is Frank.

Frank: Markus! Welcome back.

Markus: Yeah, thanks. I got the fucker you want dead.

Markus showed the picture to Frank and he had a look on it.

Frank: Well. Nice work. Alright then, here you go.

Frank got up and walked over to another room, and Markus followed him, Frank opened up a safe and showed Markus all of the cash.

Frank: Ten grand.

Markus was taking in the money, then he was leaving without saying anything, but then Markus stopped and thought about Frank's biggest safe and reward, and he asked him.

Markus: Frank, Is there anything i could ever do to have your one hundred million dollars?

Frank: Sure. You know about those nine badasses?

Markus: I've heard about them. They call themselves "The Nine Crimes". They're going all over the states, fucking shit up.

Frank: That's right. I actually do got a list of informations about all nine of them. Tell you what, kill them all in six months and my whole safe is yours.

Markus: You really got a list of informations about them all?

Frank: I know four of them are right here right now in Chicago. They're here to rob the Federal Reserve Bank soon.

Markus: Give me everything you know.

Frank: You sure you got the balls for this shit? They're the baddest most dangerous motherfuckers out there.

Markus: Fought at Iraq, nothing gets any more scary than that.

Frank: Tell me about Iraq sometimes.

Markus: No problem.

Frank handed the whole list to Markus, he started to learn the information and the time that they'll be there.

Markus: I don't even know how you just get infos like this. Well, I'm heading home, gonna work out.

Frank: Best of luck, Markus.

Markus left Frank's home and got in his car, then he drove off. Meanwhile, back at the gas station, there were many police officers and an ambulance, officers were talking to the cashier, asking him what he saw, police officers even checkes the surveillance cameras, and they recognized who shot the robber, it's been many years since police have tried catching Markus, but they seem to just can't do it. Later on, someone came driving up in a really old car, it was a Red 1955 Bel Air, the person parked his vehicle, and then stepped out, it appears to be a detective, but he was dressed old school, he was wearing a transparent hat, with a vest and tie on, and a trench coat. He walked to the homicide, and had a look at the corpse.

Officer : Detective.

Detective Logan: So, we got Jonathan Byrauika. I can't even pronounce his last name, geez. Anyway, this man has been doing some raping lately, but what do ya know, karma killed his ass hard.

Officer: Karma? Ha. Markus Maldonado murdered him.

Detective Logan: Ah ok, case closed. I've never met this Markus in person before though.

Officer: Well he don't like cops. And since you're a detective, you know damn well he's gonna be hostile towards you.

Detective Logan: That's great, i don't ever have to meet him then.

Officer: So you're heading out already?

Detective: Might as well, I know there's nothing left to see here. You all got things covered already.

Detective Logan walked back to his car, he got in and then drove off as the officer watched him. Meanwhile, at Markus house, he's in his garage, lifting weights, then later he brought a big stack of thirty bricks, he placed it down in front of him, and next thing you know, immediately punched down the bricks without even concentrating or focusing, unfortunately he was only able to break twenty-four bricks out of thirty in one punch. Markus looked at his fist and it was barley even red. Next thing he did was he brought in a metal car door, and then hung it up in the middle of his garage, this time he concentrated for a second, and then he managed punch a hole through the metal car door, he pulled his hand out, and then he said to himself.

Markus: There is no way.

Markus grabbed his Desert Eagle and then shot the car door, and the bullet did go through making a hole on it.

Markus: Alright nevermind.

Markus went to bed after working out and training. Meanwhile, Detective Logan arrived back to his nice apartment, he entered inside, taking off his hat and coat and hung them both, and then sat on his couch, opening up his laptop to check his E-mails and stuff, then he got an E-Mail and it was from the Chief, telling him to report to his office in the morning for a big case.

Detective Logan: Well well, the Chief needs me.

He replied back to the Chief that he will be there in the morning. He closed his Laptop and set it on his table, then he walked to the window, looking outside. Meanwhile, some place dark, it was four of the nine most wanted criminals, together in an abandoned building, planning and talking about to rob the bank. Their names are John, Travis, Robert, and Gavin.

John: Look, we can do this, alright? I have everything calculated.

Gavin: That's what you said last time.

John: We have a damn minigun, one of us will stay in the van, and if we surrounded, we're blowing off their fucking heads with this shit.

Travis: Who's waiting in the van?

Robert: I will. You three are better at being fast.

John: Ain't no cop getting in our way, this minigun aint like every minigun, this fucking thing is more than double the power.

Travis: Alright Robert, you think you can handle this thing?

Robert: Heh no shit i will.

John: It's settled then. We even got this grenade launcher. We getting the money.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 2 194
(This is my first ever novel which is still a wip. Please don't be harsh about me with grammar errors. This novel contains adult situations, foul lan...
528K 13.9K 43
(Seven years ago) (Sean) "I will help you with your debts if you do something in return for me." (Skylar) "You can't help me... In case you haven...
1.1K 10 154
The story of Jason is an odd one, his story is one that involves multi-dimensional travel, combat, and the reoccurring bad situation. That is only th...
24.6K 1.3K 39
As long as people believed that there was a division between the Gifted and the non-Gifted, that one was superior to the other, I wasn't done. As lon...