A Blessing

Por yagirllay1

Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6.
Characters
7
a little help
8.
9
10
12
13
14
Im a mad ass bitch
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
?
34
35
36
new book
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

11

6.4K 222 73
Por yagirllay1

Andrea

Three days later
7:00 p.m.

I sat alone on my balcony staring at the sky. So many thoughts were going through my head. I can't explain the way I'm feeling at the moment. The only person that was there for me when my own mother wasn't there for me. Every thought in my head was just making me want die. What's the point to be alive? My grandmother isn't coming back and there ain't shit I could do to make her to. My girlfriend have been cheating on me. The person I started to develop feelings for knew and didn't tell me. Like why wouldn't she tell me? I would be with her right now.

I lean back in my chair sitting in my basketball short and a sports bra. I take another swig from my Hennessy bottle. Drinking is the only thing I've been doing since the day I found out. I'm more than sure my skin was pale from stress and tears. And also from not washing like I'm supposed too.

A notification came from my phone, I grabbed my phone and seen it was from Instagram. It was picture of April in the club with some dude.

91,000 likes
Theshderoom: it looks like April was mighty comfortable with boss fizz in the club last night. 👀 But where is her girlfriend Andrea? #tsr

24,000 comments

playgirlty: @therealbigvintange wassup with you girl?

Asiaj__: @therealbigvintage come get your chick

Yaboyjosh: shawty a hoe wtf

badbitchkiya: she dumb andrea way fine than him.

A knock at my door pulled me out of my trance. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket.

bro who the fuck at my door?

Everybody should know I do not want to be bothered. I haven't answered in three days but my body got up and walked down the stairs. When I opened the door I wish I hadn't. I just really don't want to be bothered with nobody.

you haven't been returning my calls, I hope you wasn't with that Dani bitch"

"watch yo mouth"

As much as upset and mad I was at Dani, some reason I wasn't going to let this cheating ass girl disrespect her.

She scoffed "so you taking up for her now? What kinda girlfriend are you?"

Dude I'm not in the mood

"April shut the fuck up with that shit. I'm done with all this yelling and going back and forth. Why you here, you been gone for days. You supposed to be my girl but you out her in the club hugged up with lame ass niggas. You might as well get yo shit and go, you been cheating anyway"

"who told you that shit?!" She yelled

"April don't lie to me bruh, it seems like that's all everybody been doing lately."

"I have been cheating but that's only because you been fucking Dani. I'm not dumb."

I shook my head "obviously you are dumb if you really think I'm fucking Dani. I'm not you I don't open my legs and be ready to fuck anybody knowing I'm in relationship. You just been on some hoe shit fa'real"

"so you calling me a hoe? I've been working my ass off!And I'm woman I have fucking needs, what you expect me to just sit around here waiting years until you decide to finally dick me down!" She yelled

I shook my head "Don't do that shit. I told yo ass before you got in this relationship that I ain't just wanna fuck, and you agreed. So don't try to pin all this shit on me."

"You just been on some hoe shit fa'real" I said which made her smack me in my face and hit me back to back

I pushed her off me "you wildin bro, get out"

"no, you blaming me for cheating bit you out here all in bitches faces and shit. That's why you was acting like you was seeing your grandma, she prolly never even had cancer b-"

Before she could say finish what she was saying I flashed out and punched her in the face twice making her hold her nose and eye.

My eyes in shock " you gotta go April. Please go" I said as my hands started to shake

She held her nose as it was bleeding and left out the door.

"fuck"

                            Dave  

The next morning
8:00 a.m.

"you ain't talk to Andrea?" Tae said as I walked down the stairs

I shook my head "nah not since we left the hospital." I fixed my tie

"what about you Z?"

Zya shook her head "nah, but you know Dani been trying to get in touch with her."

"Yeah I know India texted me and told me but I ain't never texted her back."

"why not?" Tae asked

"cause I just don't wanna deal with her, I'm not with all that lying and shit" 

I nodded "alright let's go"

                        Andrea

8:30 a.m.

I laid in bed with another bottle of Hennessy in my hand. I looked at the time and seen the funeral was about to start. I wanted to get up and go so bad but I can't, I don't want to face everybody. I want this to just be a dream that never comes true.

My room door opened and I seen Zya, Tae, and Dave walk inside.

"come one Andrea get up" Zya said

I shook my head "I just wanna lay down"

"No you coming to the funeral and then you can come home and lay down all you want"

I rolled my eyes and drunk some more henna. Zya grabbed the bottle out my hand and looked at me

"She would want you there" she said before she walked out the room

"listen to her A, you know she being honest" Dave said before they walked out too

I rolled my eyes and got up and walked to my bathroom to do my hygiene and to take a shower. After about fifteen minutes I got out, wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my closet to look for something causal but I didn't have nothing.

I rolled my eyes and put something on it wasn't as causal as I wanted it to be but it had to do I guess.

I walked downstairs "Let's go"

We walked out the front door and got in the truck, making our way to the church.

25 minutes later

"you good?" She asked as I got out

"Not really but it's whatever"

"we got this" she wrapped her arm around my neck

We walked inside and some people looked back but then turned back around to the preacher.

I looked up and seen Dani staring at me with Jas and India next to her.

Fuck.

———————————————————

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE
LOVE YOU GUYS🖤.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

358 0 22
297 5 19
Life so little, I could barely find my way out and when I did, I didn't know myself anymore. Started: 6/29/2023
1.1M 46.1K 39
Most of us are hurting, Most of us are searching. Someone to love, Someone to understand. You're my Salvage. You're my Balance. ...
383K 12.7K 40
"𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝"