37

Dave 

Manhattan, New York
12:38 p.m.

"Oh my god, my fucking stomach." Simone groaned

"Come on let me take you to the hospital."

"No I'm fine Dave."

"You been complaining for a hour straight, let's go."

She sighed and stood up and I grabbed the emergency bag just in case. We walked out the house, locked the door and walked to the car.

Hospital

A nurse walked in "Okay Simone it looks like your baby is coming."

"What? I'm due in two more months."

"True but your dilated at seven centimeters so that means she's coming right now."

"Since she's coming early will she have to stay in hospital after I have her?"

"If she's not at least seven and a half pounds then yes but if she is then you guys will take her home. I'll be right back just stay calm you got this." She said before walking out

"You okay?" I asked

"Just a little nervous."

"Simone yo weird ass got this."

She rolled her eyes and laughed "Shut up. You going to call Andrea and everybody else?"

I nodded "I forgot all about it, I'll be right back. You need anything?"

"Water."

I nodded and walked outside going down the hall to the vending machine room.

I paid for two waters and grabbed them out the machine. I turned around and bumped into somebody.

"My bad." The person said

"You goo- james?"

He looked up

"What you doing here?" I asked

He started crying "I- I just seen her in the studio fucking ten minutes before it happened. I heard gun shots and ran outside to see and she was in the car hit up everywhere."

I raised a eyebrow "James what you trynna say? Who got shot?"

"Andrea." He said

I shook my head "Stop playing man I just talked to her earlier."

He left out room and I followed him outside the hospital only to see police cars looking inside of Andrea car.

"Fuck, I need to call everybody down here." I said walked back inside and started calling

                             Dani
Dubai
12:36 p.m.

My room door was getting beated on. 

I groaned, turned the lights and got up to open it.

I squinted my eyes "Jas? India? Why y'all beating on my door like the fucking police?"

"We gotta go." Jas said