16

Zya

*redid this chapter too!

The next day
1:00 p.m.
Andrea's house

I ate the rest of cereal before putting my bowl in the sink. I called some cleaning people this morning because I was too fucking tired to clean all shit by myself. Especially since Andrea ugly ass was still sleeping.

There was a knock on the door, I got up and answered.

"hey Zya"

"hey lil sis" i said opening the door so she could come inside

"girl you know I'm older than you" she laughed

"Ion care, I'm taller" I shrugged

She laughed "Andrea out?"

I nodded "yeah how you know?"

"the shit is all over the media but is she up?"

"ion know Dani I'm not a damn camera, I can't see if she up"

She smacked her lips and hit me upside the head before running upstairs

"yo ass wanna play make me tell my sister on you"

She rolled her eyes before walking down the hall towards Andrea room. I sat down on the couch and watched tv.

Dani

I walked down the hall to Andrea's room. Once I reach her door, I pushed it open a little bit since it was already cracked. Her room was dark but there was a little piece of light coming from the window. I looked up and seen her sleeping with her left hand in her basketball shorts. I decided to be petty and wake her up. I walked to her side of the bed and moved by her ear.

"ANDREA JAYLA BROWN" I yelled in her ear

She jumps up out the bed with a scared look on her face. I busted out laughing.

She smacked her lips "that shit not funny Dani"

"dude you shoulda seen ya face!" I laughed harder

She nodded before laying back down and pulling the cover over her head.

"Andrea stop being petty" I said pulling it off

She looked at me "that's you"

I laughed at her little attitude

"Okay I quit, I really came over here to to check on you and to talk" I took my off slides off and slid in the bed

"alrighty hold up let me brush my teeth" she said before going to the bathroom

Ten minutes later she came out and sat down in the bed

"Ight I'm ready"

I sighed "I'm sorry for not believing you, I know you wouldn't hit me it's just that I was just i don't know, I guess you could say protecting my self just in case"

She sat up and looked at me "what you apologizing for? Dani you did nothing wrong."

"Well I just tho-"

"You did nothing wrong babygirl. I understand you didn't want to be in that predicament, I wouldn't want to either."

She held my hands and looked me in the eyes "I swear on my life I wouldn't hurt you. I regret putting my hands on April because that shit caused you to be uncomfortable around me. I miss you and I just wanna put this shit behind us. Even if it takes time for us to get back to how it used to be."