Engaged to a Stranger

By karagina02

-So, um...your fiancé, did he come with you?-Nick asked. Uh, oh. What to do, what to do? Say no? Say yes? I l... More

Cast
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Twelve

38 3 0
By karagina02

My heart sort of throbbed.

She basically called me hers.

Yesterday, I realized that I am head over heels in love with this woman. She put her hands around my neck, and I hugged her tighter and deepened the kiss. She was the first one to let go.

–I...-She started.

–You will what?-I asked quietly. She didn't answer, just searched my eyes.

–Why did you kiss me?-She whispered.

–Because I lo-like you.-I corrected myself. Daniel! You almost ruined everything! Her pale cheeks became rosy again.

–I like you too.-She smiled lightly. I devoured her in a tight hug.

-Since when?-She asked.

-I think since I met you.-I smiled. She smiled back

–Do you want to go shopping or eat?-I asked after we let go.

–Shop for a few hours, and then eat.-She said. I nodded in agreement. Jalena smiled at me and I took her hand.

The snowflakes came down lightly, as we walked hand in hand on the city streets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.3K 44
I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he looked taken back, "Not like that, Drake...
26.9K 932 45
[COMPLETED] "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's...
5.6K 226 22
A tale of meeting a stranger and a journey of becoming "You + Me = Us" Adult and mature content, include love making scenes, kids stay away.. A comp...
Nick| ✔️ By Ams

Teen Fiction

830 51 17
When he caught me with him, all colors from my face were drained. His midnights eyes were starring daggers at me. Hurt was evident in his eyes. I sto...