Why Are You So Cute? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his hou... More

|i|
|ii|
|iii|
|iv|
|v|
|vi|
|vii|
|viii|
|ix|
|x|
|xi|
|xii|
|xiii|
|xiv|
|xv|
|xvi|
|xvii|
|xviii|
|xix|
|xx|
|xxii|
|xxiii|
|xxiv : end|

|xxi|

1.6K 152 183
By dYnAmIc_123

Heyyy Guys!!
Tell me, did you miss the story?

Sorry for this. But then, we are back after coming over the journey of 20 chapters.❤❤

Let's not waste time in this. Jump into the chapter.
-------------------------X------------------------

"Not at all! You will not apologise to him, Ragini." Swara declared.

"Swara, try to understand. He was just worried for Sanskaar and I.....phewww...I asked him not to behave like a mad. I acted rude just because he was so much tensed for Sanskaar who at that time wanted to harm him." Ragini sighed.

"I don't care. You are just not apologising to him." Swara said again.

"And why do you say that?" Ragini asked narrowing her eyes.

"I am training you to become like a wife. Whatever happens, wife is always right and she doesn't apologise." Swara said with immense seriousness.

"Are you crazy? Do you realize what are you saying you nin-com-poop!" Ragini chuckles at her.

"Cmon Ragini, either listen to me or get lost because I don't have time. Its your engagement and I have to do many preparations. Go now!" Swara said arranging the flowers.

"Fine! I'll apologise to him today, you useless creature." Ragini sharply said.

"Go to hell." Swara rolled her eyes as she continued doing her work.

Engagement celebrations

Laksh's family had arrived and were waiting for Ragini to come. While all other ladies were busy in preparations.

Laksh was sitting on the two sitter sofa looking around the decorations. He smiled. He was enjoying his engagement celebrations today unlike the previous time.

While Sanskaar, no one was feeling as stupid and guilty as he was. He made himself felt left out . He was so, embarrassed of himself. Everytime, he saw Laksh happy, a little hope tried to take him out of the guilt but then thoughts of trying to harm his brother who just loved him and that too for a woman who didn't know his name was quite made his mind suicidal.

He stood at a corner with a heavy sigh. Laksh's gaze fell on Sanskaar and he found him sad. His eyebrows frowned. He was about to go there when Annapoorna pushed him back to sit and signed him towards the stairs which Ragini was stepping down.

His breath hitched as he saw her coming down looking extremely gorgeous in her peacock colour lehenga with a braid on her side.

She stepped down smiling and when her eyes met his, she shied and lowered down her eyes making him chuckle.

They both were made to sit beside each other. Ragini and Laksh had a spark in their eyes. A happiness in their hearts. Seeing them, Swara grinned cheekily while Sanskaar smiled faintly.

All surrounded Raglak, they were given the rings.

"Cmon make it wear to each other. "
Sharmishta said. They both nodded.

Laksh asked for Ragini's hand. She looked at him and smiled, then gave her hand to him. He held it delicately and inserted ring in her finger without any delay.

The guests started hooting and clapping. Ragini, then took his hand in her hold and slided the ring in his finger smoothly marking both of them engaged.

Swara brought the box of sweets and offered it to Ragini asking her to feed Laksh. Ragini nodded and picked a laddoo bringing it towards his face. Laksh ate it from her hands looking at her.

He then took the same laddoo from her hands and made her eat it. All clapped at this. Ragini and Laksh blushed a little.

"It's time for the real celebration... Boys and girls, take your positions!! " Swara yelled making everybody chuckle.

"Wait for 15 minutes, we will get everything arranged and then you can start with your performance. " Parvati said.

All nodded. While waiting,

Ragini took a glance of Laksh who was looking here and there but not her. She sighed. Every time she decided to talk to him, a person would come to meet them. So she decided not to make it more late.

"Ehm ehm. " She coughed fake to gain his attention. Laksh deliberately ignored. Ragini pouted and tried again.

"Ehhmmm Ehhmmm.." Laksh was controlling his smile and again ignored her. She got sad.

"He is very angry for me. I should not have said that to him. I have to apologise to him. " Ragini thought and pouted more.

"Aahhh....Laksh." She said finally tapping on his shoulder.

"Hmmm..? " He said not looking at her but engrossed in his phone. This made her feel even more pathetic.

"I know you are very angry on me and you certainly don't even want to see me but I am really sorry for that day. I never meant to say that. I was just frustrated. I am sorry, I was so mean to you.Please forgive me. " She said with extreme sadness dripping from her face.

Laksh gets shocked. He wasn't expecting this at all. He thought she would get irked and then would fight with him again. But he forgot that she was Ms Cute Gadodia. She was bound to act like this!

"Ragi.. Ragini. Its fine. It's okay. I was just kidding. I am not angry from you. I know I was acting like a kid that day. I am sorry Ragini. I am sorry for acting so silly. You aren't wrong. "
He said trying his best to calm her down.

"You were kidding? " She asked confused.

"Yeah. I was just acting to be angry on you. Yeah, I got a lil extra worried for my brother and it for a second did made me angry but after that all our fights were kiddish. I swear. " He said explaining her.

"So, are you sure you not angry from me? " She asked cutely.

"Offcourse! I am not. And I can never be. "
He said smiling.

She too smiled brightly at him.

He then slowly and stealthily held her hand. Her breath hitched. Before she could say anything,

"Ssshhh.... It's fine. You are my soon to be wife now. " He said in her ears and she nodded. The smile not leaving her face.

"By the way, You are looking very beautiful. " He said genuinely.

"Thank you. " She said and blushed.

Suddenly, the lights got dimmed.

Laksh and Ragini eagerly looked at the stage.

The spotlight fell on Parvati and a few old ladies who were sitting with a 'dholak'. Dadi was in front of the mic.
And she started playing the dholak while singing....

Navrai Majhi Laadachi Ladachi Ga
Avad Hila Chandrachi Chandrachi Ga
Navrai Majhi Navsaachee Navsaachee Ga
Apsara Jashi Indrachi Indrachi Ga

As soon as she finished, the DJ started playing the song. And the music started playing around making many dancers in their lehangas with dupatta in their hands enter.

And amidst them came Sharmishtha first lip syncing the lyrics. She came towards Ragini and danced a little for her showing the affection, love and grattitude she holds for her through eyes.

Parvati was happy seeing her Daughter in law dancing gracefully. She did "nazar na lag jaaye" for Sharmishtha.

Navrai Majhi Laadachi Laadachi Ga
Avad Hila Chandrachi Chandrachi Ga
Navrai Majhi Navsaachee Navsaachee Ga
Apsara Jashi Indrachi Indrachi Ga

The time Sharmishtha exits, Swara enters with other dancers.. She shoots teasing looks towards Ragini. With her dupatta on her hand she walks with curves in her step.

Then dances indicating towards her eyes bringing out another step and finally goes towards Ragini.

Navrai Chali Sharmaati Ghabraati Woh
Piya Ke Ghar Ithlaati Balkhaati Woh,
Surmai Naina Chalkaati Chalkaati Woh,
Piya Ke Ghar Bharmaati, Sakuchati Woh!

From the back of the sofa, she stands up making Laksh and Ragini jerk. She holds Ragini's dupatta and points towards the sparkles.

Chunar Mein Iski, Sitaare
Saare Chamkeele Chamkeele Chamkeele

Then holds her hand, traces her hands through her bangles and then claps her bangles with Ragini's lightly.

Ragini smiles at her.

Kangan Mein Iske Bahaare
Aaj Hariyaale, Hariyaale, Hariyaale

Uttara finally comes and dances freely and in joy to the beats. She then laughs at herself only. Laksh gives her an eye roll to which she glares him.

Navrai Maajhi Laadachi Laadachi Ga
Avad Hila Chandrachi Chandrachi Ga
Navrai Maajhi Navsaachee Navsaachee Ga
Apsara Jashi Indrachi Indrachi Ga...Ga...Ga...Ga!

In all the dancing, Shekhar appears on the stage with full energy and goes towards Laksh. He then does some step conveying his message through the song to him.

Laksh smiles heartfully at Shekhar.

Sunyoji Isko, Rakhyo Jatan Se
O Badi Naazuk Hain Naazuk Hain Naazuk

He carresses Ragini's head to which she smiles.

Kali Hai Anmol.... Kali Hai Anmol...

Shekhar is pulled back by Durgaprasad and Ramprasad who too were dancing. Durgaprasad surprised everyone. Laksh's happiness seeing his dad like that was beyond imagination.

Aaoji Aao... Thumka Lagaoon...
Zara Behko Ji Behko Ji Behko

Ramprasad, Shekhar and Durgaprasad dance happily.

Khushiyon Ke Baaje Dhol

Sharmishtha, Annapoorna and Sujata then takeover the stage. They surround Ragini from the three sides and lip sync the words for her with expressions on point.

Aankhon Mein Iske Ishaare
Bade Nakhreele Nakhreele Nakhreele
Sapno Ke Lakho Nazaare
Saare Rangeele Rangeele Rangeele

Dida and Dadi then come amidst the dancers twisting their waists and their one hand on their head. They drag everyone to the stage.

Navrai Chali Sharmati, Ghabrati Woh
Piya Ke Ghar Itlathi Balkathi Woh
Surmai Naina Chalkati Chalkati Woh
Piya Ke Ghar Bharmathi Sakuchati Woh

Finally, Swara goes and pulls Ragini and Laksh into the dancing crowd. Her eyes fall on Sanskaar who was standing at a side really guilty and embarrassed. Her heart does a flip seeing him like that. Before she could go to call him, she finds Ragini dragging him to the crowd. Her face cheers up. Ragini comes and makes Sanskaar stand in front of Swara. Swara looks at Ragini and she winks at her then joins Laksh back.

Navrai Maajhi Laadachi Laadachi Ga
Avad Hila Chandrachi Chandrachi Ga
Navrai Majhi Navsaachee Navsaachee Ga

Ragini and Laksh both dance on the beats together. While Swara and Sanskaar stand awkwardly infront of each other.

Apsara Jashi Indrachi Indrachi Ga..

And the song stops. All hoot together. Then laugh together.

Engagement was a great event. All had a great time. Sanskaar was a bit better now. Ragini and Swara tried helping him but he needed time.

Before leaving for home, Swara and Ragini caught Sanskaar stealthily and took him to terrace to talk to him.

Here Laksh was looking for Ragini here and there.

On the terrace...

"So? Why are you still not getting over it? " Swara questioned him.

"It's not easy. " He sighed.

"What!? Just forget about it. It's easy. " She said frowning.

"Are you mad? " Sanskaar got irked.

"Excuse me. I would expect anybody else calling me mad but please you don't do that. I am far more intelligent for you. " Swara said rolling her eyes.

"Please just go from here. " Sanskaar joined his hands in front of her.

"Sorry? Didn't hear you. This is my house. Who are you to say me that? " Swara laughed satirically.

"Oh God. She is so irritating. " Sanskaar thought holding his head.

"Now shut up Swara. Please! Stay quite. I am sorry Sanskaar. " Ragini glared her.

"It's okay. " He sighed.

"What's bothering you? " She finally asked.

"The guilt for thinking bad about my brother, Laksh. " He sighed heavily.

"Hmmm..... That's phenomenal. But try to overcome it because the fact is you instead helped him. " Ragini told him calmly.

"Lol! " Swara remarked only to earn a glare from Ragini. Sanskaar became red.

"You didn't harm him. " Ragini said.

"But my intentions were. When he cares for me, I feel so bad. I feel undeserved. " He said.

"I can understand. Why don't you tell him the whole truth? He deserves to know. " Ragini suggested.

"What nonsense Ragini? Laksh will keeeel him! "Swara again said earning another glare from Ragini. She rolled her eyes.

" There is nothing as such. Laksh will understand you. He is a very nice person. "Ragini said smiling.

" I know but I don't know if I could tell him. " Sanskaar said.

"Go for it. Once you'll get your apology from Laksh, you'll feel better. " Ragini assured him.

"Hmm.. You are right Ragini. I think I should tell Laksh everything. And the decision will be in his hands. But before that, I am sorry to both of you too. I am really guilty. " Sanskaar said.

"That's it? Atleast touch our feet! " Swara snarked.

"Shut up Swara! " Ragini shot daggers at her. She went quite.

"You are already forgiven by us Sanskaar. You need to seek the apology from Laksh now. All the best. Tell him everything. " She encouraged him.

"I will when the right time comes. " He said.

"Hmmm.... " The sisters hmmmed.

"What the hell!? "
They heard a voice from their behind. Sanskaar, Swara and Ragini turned too see the person.

Their expressions turned horrified as hell.

"I think your right time has arrived Sanskaar! " Swara said with her eyes opened widely.

Sanskaar gulped.

"Laksh? " Ragini whispered in utter shock.

Screen freezes.

_________________________________________

So?

I hope you all liked this chapter.

It was after a long time.

As promised, I am here.

So, do tell me how did you find the chapter?

The engagement?

Do vote and comment to tell me about your views.

Till then,
Bye 😄
Take care😋
Love Love🤓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...
50.6K 3.6K 12
This story revolve around two imperfect person. Will they abled to become perfect partner for each other?
70.1K 6.5K 28
This book is for tales on tracks on SwaSan, continuous from "earlier book,of Tales on track" peep inside!
NON TRACK By Sanyayaa

General Fiction

141K 15K 75
This book revolves around NON TRACKS!! peep inside to see different concepts on SwaSan