|xvi|

Hey Guyz...
First of all I want to thank those lovely readers who have voted sooo much for WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE? in IC Fan Awards. I am soo happy for the support you all are showing.💓💓💓💓

And here we go!!!
_________________________________________

"Ragini... Listen.. "
Says Sanskaar as he makes his hypothetical Ragini a.k.a Swara sit on the bench. Swara was a lil confused of what he is about to do... So she just followed his orders.

"What happened to you Sanskaar...? "
She asks.

"I want to tell you something. "
He says.

She nods.

"Is he going to reveal his truth to me? "
Thinks Swara.

"Actually........ Ragini.... I think Swara and Laksh love each other... "
He says closing his eyes.

Swara's eyes comes out of the socket as she forgets for a while that he meant Ragini as Swara. She took it on her and shouted..

"WHAT. THE. HELL? How dare you to speak like this!!!! How dare you!!!!!!"
She fumes standing and was about to continue when Sanskaar cuts her.

"I knew your reaction will be like this RAGINI!! "
He says too standing and keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Ragini???? Where is Ragini?? Oh!!! Shit!!!! He means me!! Arey!!! How did I forget this!!!"
Swara thinks to herself and now starts playing along.

"Wait a second Sanskaar ji...You are acting all normal!!! Hhhhaaaoooooowwww!!!!? "
She says overdramatizing.

Sanskaar looks a lil startled at her first but then comes back and turns his back away.

Tears start rolling from his eyes..

" Ragini you are soo pious. I told you that Swara and Laksh are betraying her and what you noticed was my mental health.., my wellness!!! Why?? Why?? Are you sooo good Ragini!! I feel soo bad for you!!! "
He says this to her and actually meaning it all the while his heart aching for what he was about to do.

"But now I cannot step back off! "
He thinks and now wipes his tears back. And turns to Swara who was at first giving him a boring look behind his back and the moment he turned she made expressions matching to Ragini.. The caring expressions.

"I am uhhh..How to say it to you!!! I.. I am aa...b... Normal!!!"
He says closing his eyes once again.

"I know you are Abnormal.... But!? "
Swara says raising her eyebrow.

"Abnormal!!?? You heard Abnormal!! I said I am Normal!!! I ain't a child...I am adult! I was just acting."
Sanskaar shouted.

"Toh chillaha kyun rahe ho!!"
(Why the hell are you shouting!!!)
Says Swara too shouting in her attitude yet forgetting that she is Ragini for him. Sanskaar goes quite for a minute.

"Did she actually say it!! Or it's my hallucination? "
He thinks. Swara who just realized her blunder immediately comes back..

"Aap chilla kyun rahein hain Sanskaar ji? Your throat will start paining and it may worsen your health..."
Says Swara in extremely respectful and fakely sweetened way.