|xiii|

Hey guyzz...I am back with the story...
After 3 days, it..is Sukorian di's birthday and here dedicating this chapter to her.
Happy birthday didu...
May God bless you with everything you want...
To one of the best Raglak fan..❤️❤️❤️
I may not be publishing stories till 12 cuz my exams have started and I will not get time. I thought of publishing it on 7 after saving it but cant trust watty..so di..pls accept this.

And its for you too Dharani17...I promised you..❤️
Belated Happy birthday dear.
Moving on!!
______________________________________

Time passes in MM,
Swara and Ragini acted well and then they return to Baadi. While coming back:-

"Bahu, It was not good which happened with Sanskaar.... Poor kid!"

"Yes Maa...He seemed too innocent. How much he likes to spend time with Swara!!"

"You both are correct...I am toh thinking if he gets well soon, I will go with Swara's hand to them..This way Swara and Ragini will go in the same house..."
Says Shekhar.

Sisters were listening to the talks silently...And then not being able to control herself Swara runs to her room.

"Swara---!!!"
Says Ragini and she runs behind her.

"What happened to these sisters?"
Says Dadi.

"Don't know!!! There is something always happening between them..! If they think it is important to tell us then they will or they are big enough to solve them on their own."
Says Shekhar.

"Hmmmm...You are right."
Says Dada.

"Papa...You will take something?"

"Bahu...If you could then please a glass of milk and then I am going to sleep.."

"Okay Papa...Maa you?"

"Nothing...I am fine..."
Dadi says smiling and then goes to her room.

In Swaragini's room...

Both the sisters had changed their clothes and were laying on their front beside each other.

"Ye kya Ragini... ye teri prarthana kaisa result laayi hai?"
(What happened to the result of your prayer Ragini?)

"Maybe we became selfish...! Khatu Shyam ji ne sazaa di h!"
(God punished us for being selfish!)

"I don't know....I am not able to digest the fact that Sanskaar is a villian in our lives....Oh sorry....A cupid by mistake who claims himself to be a Villian...!! On remembering his 'Oh so very intense dialogue' I don't know whether to laugh on him or to cry!!!"

"Even I am confused between this choice...He misunderstood me to be you and you to be me...And all the while he wanted to break mine and Laksh's relation by creating a misunderstanding under your name between us but he was totally doing the opposite thing..He instead made me and Laksh more close by giving us time together...I can't believe this that life will give us such a fool villian!! I hope villains like him come in each and every one's life!!"

"But what about me Ragini...My love story took such a severe turn!! Everything shattered!! Though Whatever he have done till now was positive,but remember his intentions are bad!!! He isn't a good guy!!"