PHOEBE GREY

Af Shivid18

what happens when BILLANIOUR Christian Grey's only daughter grew up... find out the love story of Phoebe Grey... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
i hAte my life
Chapter 19
chapter 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
slogan
Chapter 23
Chapter 4
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 29
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author's Note
Chapter 75
Author's note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

CHAPTER 28

1.7K 37 3
Af Shivid18

(Phoebe's Pov)

It has been a couple days since the ball. School this week wasn't too bad, Ryan wasn't there and Nathan was so it was an easier transition than the first time.

I can't wait for winter break because Dad and I are going on our trip, we go in two weeks. We decided the 5 days before Christmas him and I are going to go to Grand Cayman. He has business to do there so it works out perfectly.

Today I learned that since the police have all the proof they need and Ryan admitted to it, we do not have to go to court. I think that is some of the best news I have gotten in a long time.

Right now I am on my way to Nathan's. We were at my house but my Dad is having clients over. I may, just may have guilted him into letting me skip dinner with them.

This is my first time going to Nathan's house. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I am wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and an army green jacket.

I am sitting in the front seat as he drives us there. He puts his hand on my legs and laughs. "They were bouncing so hard I thought you were going to knee yourself in the face." I force a smile.

He looks over with a concerned face. He is so God damn sexy. "Bee, what's wrong?" I sigh and pick at my fingers.

"I am just nervous to meet your family and go to your house." I say and look over. He has one hand on the wheel, the other hasn't left my thigh.

"Phoebe, they are going to love you regardless because I love. And trust me my house is normal like any other house." He smirks over at me.

We pull up to a driveway with a big gate. He types in the code and drives through. We pull up to a large colonial style home. It is absolutely stunning. There are three cars in the driveway. A BMW, a Cadillac, and an Audi A7.
"Come on baby." Nathan takes my hand and we walk into an amazing front room.

A petite brunette comes into the room. "You must be Phoebe, I am Noel Moore." I smile at his mother.

"Hi Mrs. Moore, your house is amazing." I smile looking around. "Oh sweetheart thank you. Please call me Noel." I hear footsteps and see a tall and stern man walk in the room.

"Hi there I am Mr. Moore." He is intimidating and hard to read. "Hi sir, I am Phoebe." I smile politely. I shake his hand. "Well Pheebs and I are going to go to the den." He says and motions for me to follow him.

We go through what feels like billions of hallways until we reach a large room. There is a bed, a couch, and a TV. There is also many gaming systems. I look to the right of the room and see a girl. She looks so much like Nathan it is shocking.

"Hi I am Phoebe." I say to her as she approaches us. She looks to be about 13 or 14. "Hi I am Berkeley" She says. I smile at her and she blushes shyly. She scurries out of the room quickly.

"Your family is amazing." I say and smile at him. "Not as amazing as you," he says. Always the charmer my Nathan.

I sit down on the couch and rub my eyes. I turn my head and see Nathan watching. He is sat next to me. "At least today is Friday, you can sleep in tomorrow." He runs his hand through my hair.
I smile and nod. I cuddle up against him. He protectively wraps an arm around me. God I swear this boy makes my life better by the day. Just sitting here with him.
I put my head in the crook of his shoulder and breathe in. He smells of Nathan. A very sexy smell. I didn't know smells could be sexy till I met him.

I slowly start to pepper kisses on his next. I don't know why but I just got the sudden urge to kiss and be close to him. I move my way up to his face and kiss his lips.

He groans and starts to deepen the kiss. To both of our surprises, I am all for it in the moment. My hands find their way to his hair and I run my fingers through it.

I swear someone just turned the heat up to 90 degrees in here. I move so I am straddling his lap. I slide off my jacket and groan as his hands squeeze my ass.
His lips start to move down to my neck. I moan out as he nips my earlobe. I grind against him not being able to control my hips.

"Fuck Phoebe you are so sexy." He whispers in my ear and I melt at his words. I start to pull on the hem of his shirt. "Take it off" I say. He eyes me as to ask if I am sure. I nod and help him pull it off.

This boy is beautiful. His abs are perfectly chiseled as is his chest. His arms are so strong and muscular. I think I just died and came back to life. I kiss down his neck and to his perfect chest and abs.
"Come here baby." He says, he lifts me back up so I am straddling him. "Can I take this off." He asks permission and I nod. As he is lifting it up a door opens and I turn. My whole world falls to the ground.

"Oh excuse me" Mr. Moore is standing there mortified. I quickly pull down my shirt and hop off Nathan's lap.

"Dad what the fuck happened to knocking?" Nathan is pissed. This is the first time I have seen him really mad.

"Nathan do not yell at me. Are you kidding me? Why don't you lock the door. And for you how could you feel comfortable doing this in someone else's home?" He addresses the last part at me and I am mortified.

"Don't talk to her like that Dad. She is my girlfriend and has been for months. I hope it is not a shock to you that we kiss." He roars. I feel tears building in my eyes.
"We are leaving come on Phoebe." He pulls me up and rips me through his house.

His grip tightening on my wrist. The bruise on my wrist from Ryan has not fully healed so him squeezing it hurts so bad. We walk straight past Berkeley and go to his car.
I stare out the window as he speeds away. Tears filling in my eyes. He takes us to my house. When we get to mine I break down. I am sobbing holding my wrists. I had one thing to do and it was to make a good impression on his parents.

"Shhh Phoebe it is fine. My dad is a dick. He always has been." He says leaning over hugging me. "Let's go inside I can't hold you from here." He says.

When we get in my house Nathan has his arm over my shoulder as we go straight for the basement. My eyes are pouring out tears, I probably look a mess.

"Phoebe?" My Dad and four men in their mid fifties look over. My Mom is talking to some of their wives. I just shake my head and go down to the basement.

My Mom comes down not even a minute later as we are sat on the couch. I am crying into Nathan's shirt. "Mrs. Grey.." Nathan starts.
"Nathan can I talk to Phoebe alone?" My Mom asks but really it is a command. Nathan rubs my head before walking out.

"Phoebe what is wrong? Is your wrist okay?" She asks concerned. "I am fine Mom, so is my wrist" I lie. She looks at me with a face of I wasn't born yesterday.

The problem is now that I can't tell Mom what happened with Mr. Moore. Shit. "Phoebe did Nathan hurt you?" Oh no I can't have her believing that, she would tell dad who would kill Nathan.

"Mom no… I am fine just go have fun with Dads clients." My mom smirks and settles into the couch with me. She tucks me under her arm.

"Phoebe those men and women are about as entertaining as watching paint dry. The longer you keep lying the less I have to talk to them. I have all night." I sigh and laugh at her comment about the clients.

"Fine but you can't tell Dad or anyone." She nods and agrees. Oh boy here goes nothing.

"We went to Nathan's and his Dad was just very cold and hard to read. He wasn't warm at all when he introduced himself I could tell he didn't enjoy my presence. Nathan and I went back in his den to hang out. And well his Dad walked in on us in a um what you would call a compromising position. He didn't take it well and yelled at Nathan then snapped at me." I say wiping my eyes.

She nods and takes in the information. "Phoebe I doubt he hates you. It would be impossible not to love a sweet girl like you. We have all been there." She says and I shake my head.

"Mom he walked in and almost saw me in a bra." I admit. She smiles. "When I met Grandma Grace the first time I was in a pair of pants and your dad's dress shirt. We also both walked out of the bedroom." She blushes and laughs.

"No way." I start laughing with her. I can only imagine Grandma's reaction. This does make me feel a lot better. "Do you think he will hate me forever." I ask.

"Phoebe that man would have to be crazy to hate you." My mom says kissing my head and fixing my hair.

"Now I have to get back to watching paint dry." she smirks.

Nathan and I end up just cuddling for the rest of the night. I think we were both too scared to even kiss.

Thank you for all the support guys I love you all...

Words 1743

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 31
Thanks you E L James for your wonderful Fifty Shades books and Characters. In this story Anastasia Steele has been attending parties with her father...
1.1K 57 39
Thank You E L James for your wonderful Characters and your Fifty Shades Trilogy that inspired my writing. Anastasia Steele 18 College student/Nanny...
17.8K 527 33
Six years later ... Ryan Kavenaugh became the world's most famous, soccer player and he is the best ... Fame, money, power, extravagant parties and...
2.8K 89 24
E L James gets credit for the characters names, but the idea is partly due to my weird imagination. Christian Grey is of course a billionaire, singl...