Hellion

By charlie13love

Aggie Duke, an exceptionally power witch for her age. Born to Adelia Duke and older twin sister of Alexander... More

Playlist
House From Hell
Good or Evil?

Cast 0.1

62 3 0
By charlie13love

Crystal Reed as Agatha Duke
"I don't know why I need a whitelighter? I have Wyatt and Chris. Wyatt and Chris are both part whitelighter and we have a system."

Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
"Just because Wyatt has a force field doesn't mean that you always have to call him when you're in danger. I can protect you too, Aggie."

Wes Ramsay as Wyatt Halliwell
"We've known Aggie since we were young. We know her better than anyone and we know that when she makes up her mind about something, it's hard to change her mind."

Shelley Hennig as Melinda Halliwell
"I can only do so much. I'm one witch who's never done a spell this powerful. Why don't you ask my cousins, the Charmed Ones, they are strong enough to cast the spell."

Melissa Benoist as P.J Halliwell
"I don't obsess. I think intensely."

Emma Roberts as Parker Halliwell
"Just because I'm part Cupid doesn't mean that I am good in the love department. Talk to my mom or dad about that."

Kaylee Bryant as Peyton Halliwell
"I'm surprised that Aggie still wants to help me with my powers after I almost got her killed by a spell that went awry."

Billie Lourd as Tamora and Kat Mitchell
"It's easy to tell us apart now. I have blonde hair and Kat is brunette with blonde highlights."

"Well, I'm your white lighter so you're stuck with me. Have a problem with it voice a complaint to the Elders."

Nolan Gould as Henry Jr Mitchell
"Hey, just because I'm a mortal I shouldn't know how to make potions? My mother, aunts, sisters, and cousins are witches."

Matthew Daddario as Alexander Duke
"Our parents had a thing about names that start with the letter 'A'. I don't question it."

Conor Leslie as Aurora Duke
"Now I understand what you see in the Halliwell boys."

Drew Van Acker as Ian Knightly
"I'm your white lighter, Aggie. And before you argue, the Elders wanted you to have somebody that isn't emotionally attached. I'm also brother's and sister's whitelighter as well."

Chris Wood as Montgomery Beauchamp
"I brought my vest and helmet this time in case a potion back fires. I don't want another concussion."

*I do not own Charmed or the characters. I only own Agatha, Alexander, Aurora, Montgomery and Ian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
486K 20.1K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...