House From Hell

~ Year 2028 ~

"I didn't order 3,000 cases of wine. Who orders that much wine?" Piper questioned into the phone.

"You did ma'am." The lady on the phone said.

"Well you have to take it back. I paid for three cases of white wine, four Pinot and five red wine." She stated.

"Not according to our records." The lady said

"I have my receipt right here and it said that I not order 3,000 cases. I paid for twelve cases. What happens to the other 2,988 cases?"

"We can put them on your tab and you can pay for them at your earliest convenience." The lady said

"Okay, thank you." Piper said hanging up the phone. She sighed and rested her head on the counter.

"Something wrong, Piper?" Aggie asked as she walked up to the bar and leaned against it.

Piper sighed as she turned to face Aggie, "What isn't wrong? Three of my servers called in sick, 3,000 cases of wine were sent here when I only ordered 12, and don't even get me started on the problem with the plumbing!" Piper rambled angerly

"Okay, Piper breathe," Aggie said looking at Piper. "I can get my brother and sister to fill in and as well as talk Chris and Wyatt into being your servers."

"Well, that doesn't solve my other two problems." Piper sighed

"Again breathe. You could ask Leo to fix the plumbing or maybe call a plumber. And as for your alcohol problem, have you thought of maybe doing a deal or something?" Aggie suggested

Piper gave Aggie a stern look, "In the nineteen years that I have known you, I've forgotten how much of a smart ass you are."

"Okay, I'm going to ignore that little comment because I know that it's the anger talking." Aggie stated with a small smile. Aggie turned around, "Oh look, it's Phoebe and Paige. Yell at them." she said once more before walking over to Phoebe and Paige. "Careful, she's in a mood." she told them before walking out of the restaurant.

•••••••••••••

Aggie sighed as she walked into her apartment, the apartment that she shared with Chris and Wyatt. "I forgot how crazy Piper can be and how scary that vein on her forehead is." Aggie sighed as she plopped down onto the couch.

"Well, she is going to be a little crazy until this food critic that is coming to the restaurant and tells her whether or not she good at cooking." Chris said as he walked from the book of shadows.

Aggie sighed as she looked at Chris, "Please tell me we aren't demon hunting?" she asked as she sat up.

"No, just looking at the book." Chris said looking at Aggie

"Well that's good to hear cause I kind of told Piper that I would talk you and Wyatt into filing in as servers for the ones that called in tonight." Aggie said quickly

"What? Why? What if a demon does attack?" Chris questioned

"Shut up and calm down before you have an aneurysm." Aggie said looking up at Chris. "And you if you saw the look in Piper's eyes then you would say anything to make her happy. And I'm also going to ask Alec as well so..."