Good or Evil?

Agatha had been frozen for three hours and everyone started to worry. "Aggie still frozen?" Wyatt asked as he walked into the attic.

"Yeah. Paige went up to the Elders to see what we could do and they said that she should have unfrozen by now. The spell from the house should have worn off by now." Chris stated looking at his brother and then back at Aggie.

"Well if she doesn't unfreeze in the next hour, I'm gonna call her mom to let her know what is happening." Wyatt sighed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Chris lied not taking his eyes off Aggie. "She wouldn't be like this if we would've waited but all Aggie cared about was saving Rory and not about if something bad happens."

"That's Aggie. She would've found a way to get Aurora out of that house with or without us." Wyatt ensured him. "When it comes to family, she acts before she thinks."

Chris nodded before he moved to pick up the crystals.

"What are you doing?" Wyatt asked

"What does it look I'm doing?" He questioned

"What if she attacks you again?" Wyatt asked looking at Chris

"She won't attack me and if she does we can use the crystals again." Chris said as he put all the crystals back into the box.

Wyatt chuckled and looked towards the door seeing Aurora and Alec walking into the attic.

"Can someone tell Alec that Aggie is fine and he is overreacting." Aurora said looking at the Halliwell boys.

"I'm her twin so I'm prone to worry and if it wasn't because of a magical house, she wouldn't be like this." Alec sighed crossing his arms over his chest.

"This can't just be the house's fault." Chris said.

"You're right, it's not just the house's fault that she is like this, it's also yours." Alec said pointing at Chris.

"My fault? How is any of this my fault?" Chris questioned

"You didn't even talk her out of it. Maybe if you just admitted how you feel about her, than maybe she wouldn't be like this." Alec snapped at Chris, taking a step before being stopped by Aurora.

"Calm down Alec or you are going to give yourself a heartattck or an anserysm." Aurora said to Alec, she placed a hand on his arm, "Go down stairs and have some tea." she told him as she pushed him towards the attic door.

"Tea is not going to help me." Alec sighed stopping in his tracks and looked at Aurora and then towards Aggie.

"I know tea isn't going to help you but if you stay here, I'm going to kill you. Now downstairs, please." Aurora told her Alec. She watched as Alec walked out of the attic, "Wyatt, can you make sure he stays down stairs until Aggie unfreezes?" Aurora asked looking over at Wyatt.

"Yeah." Wyatt sighed as he walked out of the attic, following after Alec.

Hearing Chris sighed, Aurora looked over at him, she felt a plethora of feelings coming from him. "Alec didn't mean what he said about this all being your fault. He's just worried." she sighed looking at him hoping her words made him feel better.

"He's not wrong. I barely tried to talk her out of going." Chris sighed looking at Aurora.

"You did the best you could. You have known Aggie since you guys were four..." Aurora started

Chris smiled at the memory of a four year old Aggie, "Even at four, she was a handful." he chuckled

"Then you know that nothing that you would have said to Aggie would have changed her mind. Her sister was in trouble and that was all she could think about." Aurora said.