Dynasty {BTSxReader}

By TaeTae_lyfe

You can say she's crazy, but her eyes see the spirits of the past.... She talks to them.... And they talk bac... More

Chapter 1:Time
Chapter 2: Heartbeat
Chapter 3: Touch
Chapter 4: Emperor
Chapter 5: Silence
Chapter 6: Sight
Chapter 7: Warriors
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 9: Trees
Chapter 10: Lilies
Chapter 11: Bones
Chapter 12: Bandages
Chapter 13:Challenges
Chapter 14: Exceptions
Chapter 15: Beats
Chapter 16: Golden
Chapter 17: Golden II
Chapter 18: Healing
Chapter 19: Secrets
Chapter 20: Spirits
Chapter 21: Care
Chapter 22: Rain
Chapter 23: Surviving
Chapter 24: Gone
Chapter 25: There
Chapter 26: Lilies II
Chapter 27: Release
Chapter 28: Back
Chapter 29: Timing
Chapter 30: Remember
Chapter 31: Shame
Chapter 32: Choices
Chapter 33: Release II
Chapter 34: Fear
Chapter 35: Loyalty
Chapter 36: Endings
Conclusion
MIST
Deleted Scene #1

Chapter 37: Beginnings

15.3K 1.2K 1K
By TaeTae_lyfe

"And suddenly, you just know it's time to start something new and trust in the magic of beginnings."

                 -Anonymous

What would you do for the one you loved?

Maybe you don't think about things like that, or maybe you constantly dwell on such a question. Maybe you would be willing to give your life....maybe you don't think you could bring yourself to give up anything.

Maybe you've closed yourself off and pushed away any thought of emotion...especially love. Maybe you've grown numb to the world that surrounds you, only watching as everyone around you moves on with their lives while you stay alone, locking up your emotions...only focused on getting through your day...only focused on surviving....

Maybe love has never been a part of your plan...maybe you despise the thought of love....but if you did have someone....someone that pulled you out of your loneliness, someone that finally saw you...someone that finally heard your silent screams among the loud sounds of the world...

If you found that someone...what would you do for them?

Seokjin used to think that he would never find love. He believed it was pointless and stupid....Seokjin used to be cold and distant....he used to be selfish and envious of those around him...

But then he found his someone....

He found you..

Or, actually...you found him.

And you began to chip away at his stone heart piece by piece.

And he fell in love with you.

He fell in love with your courage, you sincerity and your flaming self-respect and it was those things he'd believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that you weren't all that you should be...

He loved you and that was the beginning of everything.

A soft groan left your parted lips as your body slowly began to stir into consciousness, blue eyes fluttering open slowly as your head throbbed in pain, body sore as you stretched your arms over your head.

Memories came flooding back into your mind, causing your brows to furrow.

You moved your gaze to scan around the unfamiliar white room, freezing when your eyes landed on the raven-haired man that stood at the end of your bed, a soft smile resting on his features as your eyes met his.

His familiar gray eyes were soft as he gazed at you.

You didn't understand.

You died.

You were dead...you died to defeat Daesung...you died for Jin...

Yet, here you were, living-breathing.

Slowly, your mind began to click the pieces together...Everything slowly beginning to make sense to your tired brain.

You watched as he slowly made his way over to you, eyes sad and tired as he stared at you.

"Writer."

He smiled softly at your quiet greeting, head tilting as his eyes inspected your form.

"Y/n," He breathed your name softly.

You furrowed your eyebrows, hand moving to rub your aching head.

"What happened?" You asked. "Am I dead?"

Writer chuckled, shaking his head slowly, his hands clasped together in his lap as he leaned forward.

"You were." He explained. "You gave your life...and Daesung lost his power...his army turned on him and took him somewhere where he cannot hurt anyone ever again."

You frowned, slowly sitting up in the bed.

"How-How am I alive?" You whispered hoarsely.

Writer hesitated for a brief moment, his eyes flashing downward.

"You found the missing piece." He stated. "You found what was missing in the story...and that was what saved you."

You titled your head, confusion covering your face.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"Seokjin." Writer started. "He was the missing piece...he was what saved you...he released your spirit and traded his life for yours."

Your eyes widened at his words, heart clenching in your chest as your hand slowly moved to cover your mouth.

"I-Is he a-"

"Spirit?" Writer finished.

You nodded.

"No." He deadpanned. "Seokjin is still very much alive...The story couldn't be finished if he didn't sit on the throne..."

"Then-Then how.." Your words trailed off, mind struggling to process what he was trying to say.

Writer gave you a knowing smile.

"Sometimes," He started softly..."It's okay to bend the rules..."

You froze at his words.

"You...You changed the story?" You paused. "Why?"

Writer swallowed hard, gray orbs boring into your blue eyes.

"I know that this is hard..." He started. "I know that constantly leaving the people you love is almost unbearable....and I really wish you didn't have to do this...but you do....and I think you should know how much I appreciate this-how much I appreciate you...Consider this an apology."

Your eyes softened on the man in front of you.

"Thank you." You whispered.

He smiled.

"You're welcome." He said. "I'm only sorry that you didn't get to say goodbye..."

You nodded in understanding.

"Do they think I'm dead?"

Writer nodded his head slowly.

"I came and got you when no one was around...If you decide to come back to this world...it will be a great surprise for them."

"What about Jimin?" You asked. "Is he still a spirit?"

Writer shook his head.

"He gave his life for Daesung....when he died, Jimin's life was returned to him...Everyone is back to normal...well as normal as they can be after witnessing an undead army attack them."

You sighed heavily.

Although you were relieved that Jin and Jimin wouldn't be forced to endure the torture of being all alone and forced to wander around the palace...You couldn't help but feel disappointed...

You didn't get to say goodbye.

They all thought that you were dead...they would mourn for you...they would go through so much pain thinking that they couldn't save you...when in all reality...you were in an entirely different world...living an entirely different life.

"He'll be alright."

Writer's voice caused your eyes to snap up, heart dropping.

You lowered your eyes, only nodding as you tried to keep your emotions at bay.

"I'll miss him." You muttered. "I'll miss all of them."

Writer awkwardly placed his hand on your back, giving you a few pats.

"There, there." He comforted.

You furrowed your brows, giving him an odd look.

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not sure how humans comfort one another." He explained.

You smiled sadly.

The raven-haired man frowned at your lack of response.

"You did a...You did a good job." He stated. "Seokjin is a better man because of you...He was willing to give up his life...for you...He was willing to go back into the hell he was in before you came along...that shows selflessness...You should be proud of yourself."

You hummed.

"It doesn't feel like I did anything." You stated. "I didn't even get to say goodbye to him."

Writer frowned at your words, his eyes darting across the room, expression dropping as a single tear dripped down your cheek.

"Don't cry." He said softly. "You're doing the right thing, Y/n...You can always come back to him after-"

You let out a cold laugh, running a hand through your hair as you shook your head.

"That's the thing," You started. "I want to come back...I want to be with him...but I also want to go back to Egypt...I also want to go back to The Four Kingdoms....My heart is being torn in all different directions, and I can't do anything about it."

"Y/n.."

"I tried to take your advice." You cried. "I tried to stop falling in love, but-but I can't...And I know that at the end of this I can only have one ending....I can only be in one world while everyone else suffers....waiting for me to return...when I know I never will...."

Writer watched as you hastily wiped your eyes, chest shaking as you hiccuped with tears.

He frowned deeply.

"I know that there isn't anything I can say to comfort you in a time like this.." He breathed, scooting closer to you. "I won't deny that the decision you make at the end of all this will be the most difficult decision you will ever make...in the end, you can only choose one....so, if I were you, I'd make it count...don't think about making everyone else happy...choose what makes you happy...even if you break a few hearts along the way."

You remained silent at his words, sniffing in an attempt to keep yourself composed.

"This story is over, Y/n." He continued. "But that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy the next one."

You shook your head slowly.

"No." You gritted. "I don't want to fall in love anymore...I don't want to make it even harder on myself.....I won't fall in love."

Writer's eyes widened.

"Y/n-"

"I can't keep doing this." You choked, eyes raising to his. "It hurts too much..."

A heavy sigh left the raven-headed male, his gray eyes lowering as he slowly nodded.

"Very well." He sighed. "If you truly wish to continue this way, I will not stop you....however, every story must come to an end....even if you leave without falling in love."

You nodded.

"I understand." You confirmed. "Just tell me what I need to do next."

Writer huffed, running a hand through his hair.

"Tell me, Y/n.."

He paused, giving you a small smile.

"Do you get sea sick easily?"

A/N,

Well, everyone this is it.

The final chapter of Dynasty has been published and now we are onto the next adventure in Mist! I really loved this book and I hope you all did to. I know that some of you may have wanted some closure like at the end of Pyramids, but not every story has a happy ending...the boys are all safe...that's what matters...even if they believe you're dead.

Don't forget to leave some questions for the "Character Q&A". You can comment them, message them to me(although my messages are currently messing up) or post them on my message board.

I love you.

I adore you.

I purple you.

And, for the last time in Dynasty...I'm out.

-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HOUSE OF MIRROR | KTH By thv

Mystery / Thriller

42.3K 3.1K 27
A lonely writer always feels like somebody's watching her even though she lives alone in a big mansion not knowing.. . . . . . . There's an evil spir...
119K 5.4K 29
PRINCESS TRILOGY: #3 (Finale) she's ready. so many years, Nari is ready to settle down. but the past seems to be brought up at every turn, making her...
45 6 5
━━━━━ ✯❈✭━━━━━ just fanfiction about actual people. I don't do this often. and it's in another book because...I can. title from Blue Hour by Tomorro...
69.6K 6.1K 24
*BOOK TWO* !!READ 'THE STRANGER' FIRST!! It's been a few months since Taehyung reappeared in Hana's life. At first, she thought life was finally loo...