•Deceitful insanity•

By Burntskittlez

•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the... More

Character list
🌹idontwannabeyouanymore🌹
🌹whats up🌹
🌹we might be dead by tomorrow🌹
🌹road trip🌹
🌹wanted you🌹
🌹the end of the world🌹
🌹Rollin' round🌹
🌹im not yours🌹
🌹the youth🌹
🌹listen before i go🌹
🌹candles🌹
🌹chlorine🌹
🌹glass house🌹
🌹bored🌹
🌹haventhadlove🌹
🌹my kind of woman🌹
🌹slow dancing in the dark🌹
🌹sunsetz🌹
🌹summer depression🌹
🌹candy🌹
🌹bohemian rhapsody🌹
🌹hurt🌹
🌹fade into you🌹
🌹strange🌹
🌹lost🌹
🎃monster mash🎃
Goodbye all 🥀
hey guys !

🌹the whole of the moon🌹

635 14 7
By Burntskittlez

"Too high, too soon, too far...you saw the whole of the moon"

"When someone you love becomes a memory,
the memory becomes a treasure." – Unknown

***

It was like slow motion, a bad memory or nightmare happening right infront of your eyes....

A bullet shiny with a golden tip tears through the flesh of someone just seconds ago you were speaking to about future events....

***

"NOAH !"

Millie gasped catching the rest of the groups attention away from the shooter, Noah had a small patch appearing on his chest as his eyes welled with tears and distraught recognition that this was his end, he grabbed his chest loosely falling back onto the soft couch gasping for air as the pain shot through him. Mostly everyone that was at the party had ran out at this point including the masked shooter, the group remained as they desperately tried to stop the blood spilling out the young boys chest , Millie's hands engulfed in metallic fluid as tears welled in her eyes and she screamed for someone to phone an ambulance which Sophia had already done and was stuttering down the line trying to catch her unsettling breath.

The ambulance was quicker than usual as they came down the road accompanied by the police , they rushed in grabbing Noah and working swiftly to get him to the hospital, Millie stood glaring at her blood coated hands as it began to dry and tighten like a coat of cement.

Finn tried to shake her out of it but all she could do was stare at the red that only deepened as it was left.

"Millie ! We need to follow the ambulance !"

Finn yelled finally catching her attention as she looked up at him dumb founded stretching out her arm as he grabbed it and basically dragged her like a rag doll out sadies front door and into calebs car which everyone was crammed into tightly.

No one spoke....the dark night surrounded the moving vehicle. every once and a while street lights and head lights from on coming traffic would illuminate the car letting them catch a glimpse of each other's distraught faces, their Halloween makeup drooping down their skin as the silence infected the space.

Then they pulled up....

The ambulance came to a halt and as did they...

But none of them moved as they watched Noah be rolled out the back of the deadly van, barely getting time to see what his condition was as they pushed him inside so quick only leaving a slight picture of a red stain in their minds.

****
There was no news for 4 hours of long awaited sitting and sleeping for Noah's friends. Finn paced back and forth every so often slamming his fist against the waiting room wall which didn't cause anyone to flinch as it usually would have. Everyone especially Millie felt uncontrollably numb of any emotions, even with her hands clean of Noah's hurt she still could see it caught between the creases of her skin, it's dirty weight still staining her nerves.

"Noah's friends ?"

A nurse announced quietly approaching from behind the receptionists desk, she was a obvious newly hired a nervous aura surrounded her, so what she was about to say came harder for her than it probably would any other worker in the hospital...

"How is he !?"

Gaten beamed pushing up from the seat he had been uncomfortably sat upon for the last 4 hours.

"Uh....I...I'm so sorry..."

The nurse croaked gluing her sorrowful eyes to the floor as everyone's faces froze in shock.

"W...what...what do you mean...?"

Finn stuttered swallowing the gloss that tinted his eyes.

"Your friend has....sadly passed...."

The nurse continued beginning to explain what had happened but none of the teens could hear through the grief and disbelief they all felt, tears pricked everyone's eyes wanting to fall so eagerly.

Caleb,Wyatt jacks and Sophia's heads could only lift with a shocked expression pasted on their skin reading the lines that they didn't want to believe the information they were being given.

Gaten sat in disbelief his tears streaming down his soft tinted cheeks as he kept repeating what in a silent unclear tone

Finns face was frozen with teary eyes as he waited for her to change her words to "he's okay" but he knew he wasn't ever going to be again

Sadie walked away towards the door that led down the hall in which Noah's room was in, she glared down it whilst her scrunched face released pools of tears

But no one knew how much Millie wanted to take his place, again she blamed herself...

She wanted to pretend she wasnt the one who tried to stop the bleeding because then maybe she wouldn't feel she could have done more to prevent this awful outcome...

Her face was stuck as she gazed around to see her friends joining her in distraught ness and yet the saddest part was his abusive parents didn't even bother to show...

Honestly...

Everyone knew if this didn't kill him they would have....

****

2 days later

There was no easy way around it, no short cuts or glitches...

Noah was gone....

all the group had now were memories that wouldn't move forward and just stay in the past along with his life...

"First day I met Noah he was so jolly, like the most happiest ive ever seen a kid who went through what he went through, and yet.... despite his sadness he kept me, us smiling....don't think il find a boy more understanding and supportive than him....keep smiling Noah, love you always"

-Millie

"I've known Noah since we were kids....never did I think he would leave so soon, he was loved if not by his parents then by us....his friends....never will I be able to forget his loyalty,love you shnapps, rest in peace"

-Finn

"What is there not to say about Noah, he was funny, happy, a amazing beyond compare friend that I'll never be able to replace.... hanging around all the couples at camp would have been awful on my own...but Noah...Noah was there to make that easy, he made everything easy...love you n"

-Gaten

"No one, should have to leave like this especially someone with such a golden heart like Noah shnapp, he wasn't anything short of a incredible friend always there when you needed him, and yet.... he was never there for himself.....I'm sorry....goodnight Noah..."

-Sadie

"Noah was a laugh, the only friend I've known to dress up as a girl to make my ex jealous....when I asked him I thought for sure it would be a no....but....that was the thing about Noah....no matter how big or small or stupid your need....he never said no....love you bud..."

-jack

"I'm....Uh...not 100% sure what to say....Noah wasn't a bad person....he never hurt a soul and yet here he lies in a wooden casket like a chunk of meat not worthy of his life b.....back....fuck life....fuck loss....fuck the shooter.....fuck forgetting you....love you Noah"

-Wyatt

"I don't wanna be sappy because Noah wouldn't of liked it to be that way, so il just tell you all about how funny this kid was, one time I was having a conversation with some other girl I didn't really know her, and she teased me for my short hair....I was upset...mad....then Noah comes up from behind me and begins stroking my hair slowly like I'm a dog, I give him a confused look and he just smiles before saying "I sit behind you in class, I see those nits....fuck off", the girl was so shocked and all I could do was smile at the incredible friend I had, love you shnappmister"

-Sophia

"I appreciated him so much, he never cared about anything you might have done wrong, things others would frown upon you for Noah would lift you up from it and keep your hope, he didn't deserve this....he deserved to smile a real smile....but not this.....never this....night shnapp....love you man"

-Caleb

Once the funeral was finished and Noah's unliving body was slowly lowered into the hole in the ground. The group left... so filled with grief they didn't realise they were walking beside each other in unison....

One thing was for certain....

The killer....

Would regret killing the friend of teens who all suffer with anger problems....

Because in no way was the scumbag who stole Noah about to not receive the same fate...

"Let's kill the bastard"

****

Whoosh, I'm sorry I killed Noah, but it kinda had to be to fit in with the future chapters...

R.i.p fictional Noah shnapp !

What will happen next ?

Who suggested killing the shooter ?

Will they all agree ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

younger By -

Fanfiction

70.9K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
120K 4.7K 45
Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Brown couldn't be more different: Finn is a world famous musician, with millions of fans who adore him, more money tha...
153K 5K 44
❝one day we were best friends, the next we weren't ❞ trigger warning ; [co-planned]
7.6K 188 20
Millie was your average nobody. She got bullied at school and abused at home. She needed saving. Saving from school, saving from her dad, and saving...