🌹haventhadlove🌹

My new story strange addiction has now been published and will be updated regularly hope you like it ❤️

****
Sunday night

Sadie and Sophia sat in Millie's tent applying their makeup their dresses were beautiful and elegant the total opposite to their personalities but still they suited it.

Millie chose to wear a red dress

It wasn't anything special she just wanted to get this night over with and go home where things were less complicated

She did her own makeup a burgundy red lip and a bit of sparkle on her eye lids...she didn't care she was sick of trying.

Sadie and Sophia stepped out of the tent their arms linked onto Millie's they were laughing and giggling but millie couldn't be less interested if she tried.

"Millie ! Smile !"
Sadie grunted pulling the corners of Millie's lips up softly.

Millie shifted her hands away and pasted a massive fake grin upon her face.

Sadie sniggered then trailing her eyes off to see Caleb's, he was standing at the bottom of the steps with a tux on and Wyatt stood beside him.

Millie was now alone she rolled her eyes as the red heads disappeared inside the cabin the music from the hall boomed in the surroundings of the outside but millie didn't want to enter she wanted to smoke.

She sat down on the cabin steps and lit a cigarette releasing all her stress with each exhale of smoke.

She then caught glimpse of the devil himself wearing a tux his beautiful raven girls placed in a formal way.

"Hey millie..."
He grunted unsure of whether or not his presence was wanted by her.

"Hey"
She snapped taking another puff of smoke in.

It was clear to Finn she didn't want to talk to him so he walked past her and straight into the cabin which confused and annoyed millie as to why he wasn't trying with her.

"Wait wolfhard !"
She blurted making him stop in his tracks

"Yeah..."
He grunted lightly walking towards where she sat.

"Smoke with me"
She responded handing him a cigarette.

"Okay..."
He answered grabbing it and sitting down beside her.