That's Just My Baby Daddy

By xx_brown

Fancy and Tru aren't your typical babymama and baby father story. They actually get along despite the bumps i... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Take What You Dish
Morning Wood
Characters (NO UPDATE!)
Business
Field Day
Business Meeting
Graduation Day
Last I checked, I'm Single!
An Old Friend
Love In This Club
If you want me, ACT LIKE IT!
Decisions, Decisions
Caught Up
BOOP! TUNE IN!

Mama got a Date

3.6K 140 13
By xx_brown

2 days later

I position my feet shoulders width apart before slowly going down until my booty touched the floor thrusting my hips back up. Today was my private day where I work on me. Legs and glutes were at the top of my to do list for working out.

Tomorrow was Tj's graduation and I was so excited, I think I was more excited than him but I didn't care. My baby boy was almost done with elementary, next thing you know I'd be driving him and his little girlfriend around being third wheel. Sometimes I wanted another baby just to start all the way over. I didn't want to be out here with two baby daddies though. Tru was busy playing house and I was busy doing me to keep my mind off of it. I was so stuck on thinking about how Tru use to treat me like a queen when I was pregnant with Tj. He was at our house everyday after I told my grandmother and father about my pregnancy. Naturally they hated him but now I couldn't get them to stop mentioning him every time I visit.

"Taking a personal day huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts looking up seeing Micheal making me smile. "Yeah, I can't train everyone else and not myself." He laughed. I looked him up and down and my God was this man fine. He was a ginger with long red hair he wore in a bun. "I was coming over here to see if you wanted to catch dinner tonight? I know it's straight forward but a beautiful woman like you doesn't have the time to waste." I smiled playfully rolling my eyes. "I don't date my customers Micheal." "I'm just a customer to you? And to think I was sitting here thinking we were friends." I laughed shaking my head.

"Look. You have my number already and I'll text you the address and time if you change your mind." I nodded watching him walk away. I loved a man with a tight ass.

Fancy was working hard in the gym but her mind was completely occupied. She hasn't went out on a date in months and she didn't even know where to start. Or to even go for that matter. She didn't want to start something and it ends up going nowhere. Micheal seemed like a nice guy and she usually didn't go for those types but she was getting older and needed a little boring in her life. She knew Tru was gonna flip his wig but she didn't care. Mama needed a life too.

I pulled up to the house getting the food from the passenger's seat. We were having wings for dinner because I wasn't in the mood to cook.

"Come get these bags!" I yelled kicking the door with my foot to close it while balancing the drinks. "I'm coming mama." Tj ran downstairs grabbing the cups like my little super hero making me smile. "I'm coming too mama." I rolled my eyes at Tru making him laugh. "That tutor been by already. He was asking for you." He leaned against the fridge waiting for my reaction. "I don't know what for. We text, I didn't like it so that was that." He laughed leaning up with satisfaction but I was about to crush that little spirit.

"Oh and I need you to watch your son tonight. I'm going on a date and don't be having him over Jasmine's." I rolled my eyes just thinking about our encounter.

"A date?!" Tj and Tru said in unison making me look both of them upside the head. "Yes! I'm grown! Get your plate and stay out my mouth." I slid the BBQ wings his way watching him walk off to the living room.

"What you going on a date fa'?" I laughed. "Why not? He's a nice guy from what I see, it's just dinner at a restaurant." That vein on the left side of his forehead began to pop letting me know he wasn't alright. "You just tryna get back at me huh?" "Get back at you for fucking what?" I laughed rolling my eyes at the way he's trying to reverse this. "Cause What Jasmine did! I didn't tell her to come, I told her we needed more time!"

"Tru everything doesn't involve you. I'm not about to sit around here all day waiting for you. I'm going on a date because I'm a single woman and when I tried to give you the chance to change that you didn't want me." "Fancy you know that ain't true." I shook my head going upstairs with him following.

I wanted an us so bad. But everything he was doing showed me he wasn't feeling the same way. He was just understanding how that new money felt and women came with that. Too many women and I didn't have time for it. It felt like I was the only one trying and I didn't like that. He was so occupied with other bitches that he forgot about me until I gave him something to miss. I started my training and gaining weight in all the right places now he couldn't leave me alone.

"How isn't it true? You showed me the type of man you wanted to be. I just finally believed it." I took my shirt and my sport's bra off tossing it in the hamper. "I was still young and dumb. I loved you but I wasn't sure if that's what I wanted. Tj's graduation tomorrow and you tryna stay out all late and shit."

"I won't be gone all night thank you." I took off my leggings tossing those too. "Whatever man." He smacked his lips taking his shirt off stripping down naked before hopping in the shower with me.

"You can go on yo lil dates, I know they won't stick." I laughed turning around to face him. "And why you say that?" "Fancy you crazy! Any smart nigga wouldn't, Ive just been dealing with you my whole life so I'm use to it." I laughed punching his arm. "I'm not that crazy, I'm normal." I turned around thinking about anything crazy I've ever done with Tru.

I was so young and filled with rage when we were together. I fucked up cars, clothes, shoes, girlfriends even, phones, sent him to the hospital but I was there crying in his arms at the end of the day. I finished washing up getting out the shower going over to my closet.

Micheal was sexy so I wanted to be sexy for him. He was definitely something good to look at even in the gym shorts. I never thought about dating outside of my race but that's probably what I needed. I eyeballed the fire red body con dress making me smile. This dress with some red bottoms was easily gonna fit. He told me it was a pretty nice restaurant so I was dressing accordingly.

"You wearing that?" Tru picked up the dress looking it up and down. "Yeah? Why?" I rubbed the oil on my legs, chest, and arms. "Man you funny as fuck." He chuckled lightly shaking his head before going downstairs. Tru or should I say men in general can't handle what they dish out.

I slipped on the dress seeing it fit like a glove making me immediately feel sexy and beautiful. I let my hair out the ponytail fanning it out to my long curly hair. The red lip stick and heels came next.

Fancy was finally able to leave the house after hearing Tru talk his shit. It was funny and annoying to her how he worked. She found it hilarious that he was acting like a child. But she couldn't front like Tru didn't have competition with Michael. He was easily wooing her with inviting her out for dinner. She was a simple girl for the most part.

I stood outside of my car looking around at the half full parking lot for Micheal. Juvia was the name of the restaurant and it over looked Miami and at night it was especially beautiful.

"Wow! You're beautiful." I looked up from my phone seeing Micheal in a navy blue suit easily catching my eye. "Thank you handsome." He smiled sticking his arm out for me to take.

We walked inside and my eyes went roaming, from what I read about this place it's expensive. I didn't get out much because Tru was so into himself and the men I did date we always ate takeout. I didn't mind but this is what I miss.

"I got us the top floor over looking the city, I hope you don't mind." I looked up at him smiling so hard it felt like my face was about fall off. "That's fine, it's nice and warm out tonight." "This way Mr. William."He ran his hand down my lower back sending a chill up my spine.

"I'm glad you accepted my invitation." "I figured I give it a try and I'm glad I did." He lightly chuckled pouring me more wine. "I'm glad you did too. You're a very beautiful woman Ms. Fancy." I blushed putting my head down. "A smile like yours shouldn't be hidden love." I blushed even harder which turned into me laughing. "So Mr. William, what do you do?" "I'm into real estate and stocks." I nodded my head impressed. "I know I look like shit in the gym but I clean up pretty nice outside." I laughed taking a bite of my food.

"Do you have any children?" "I don't, I want one soon." "Well I have a son, his name is Tj. He's my world, and he's eight." He smiled nodding his head. "What?" I laughed looking at his facial expression. "Nothing. It's just your body is amazing, I wouldn't have thought." I pushed the stray hairs behind my ear smiling. "You smell nice." He complimented leaning back in his suit showing the Hublot Big Bang Diamond watch which easily ran over ten grand.

"Thank you. You're just full of compliments tonight huh?" "I can't help myself, you make it so easy."

Fancy felt star struck and stopped in time speaking with Micheal. The conversation was great and the attraction was heavy between both of them. After a few more drinks, food, and jokes they were ready to call it a night.

"Ha! I had fun." I laughed as he walked me to my car. He was spilling all the embarrassing childhood stories which made my night. "I'm glad you did. This was a night to remember." I smiled pulling the keys from my clutch. I was about to open my door but he shut it closing me in with his arm against the door. "Wha-." I paused looking into his beautiful blue eyes becoming trapped. "I've been wanting to do this all night." He brushed his nose against mine making me close my eyes tight to savor the moment.

Our lips crashed together in heat and lust as his hands roamed to my ass. Felt like Micheal had a little brotha' in him. I broke the kiss biting my bottom lip. "You make it home safe, see you tomorrow for training?" I giggled nodding my head. "Goodnight beautiful."

Bishhh Tru can't handle the heat I see lol.. but Micheal bringing the fire and he's not letting up.

COMMENT&VOTE 🔥😘

Excuse mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.9K 73
She's a cold and ruthless girl with a dark and dangerous aura. She lives her life in secret other than those Trusted and close to her. She's domina...
399 33 25
'Life, you see is not a hollywood drama.It is not a guarantee that if you suffer today life will be better tomorrow, and that is why my dear you have...
2.3K 92 16
She was living a very happy married life with her loving husband, her health was worsened all of sudden, when they went to the doctor for her checkup...
3.4K 190 47
Fifteen strangers and a new city for all of them. Love, betrayal and everything in between are just the tip of the drama and issues that unfold at Te...