My Lonely Omega

By Kawaii_Rainbowboi

When a lonely Omega texts a alpha who's in another country Warning in authors notes! More

⚠️Authors Notes⚠️
🌟Main Characters🌟
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
⚠️Eight⚠️
⚠️Nine⚠️
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
⚠️Twenty-Two⚠️
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
⚠️Thirty-One⚠️
Thirty-Two
⚠️Thirty-Three⚠️
Thirty Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
⚠️Fourty [Pt 1 of 2]⚠️
Fourty [Pt 2 of 2 Final]
🔍Questions🔍

Twenty-One

15.8K 568 44
By Kawaii_Rainbowboi

(This chapter Involves a few time skips)
Unedited! I'm sorry :(

Yoonjae pouted as he looked at the omega with sad eyes moving closer, the omega was holding a stuffed big stuffed bunny that yoonjae had won for him.
Yuki only smiled back and giggled.
"Yoonjae I'll see you tomorrow? We can hang out more, we have to go nowwww" yuki smiled as Yoonjae only sighed nodding slowly as he didn't wanna have to watch the omega leave along with his friends.
It had seemed that yuna and Soojin were actually sad to be parting ways they had gotten extremely close over this short three hour period and same goes for minjoon and kitaro, even though they were both really quiet they both bonded a lot.
"I'll miss you..." he pouted as he looked at the omega before gently leaning in and pressing his lips against yukis, which shocked yuki he wasn't expecting it? Was he angry or worried he didn't know he just kissed back softly.
Kitaro casually pulled her phone out and snapped a picture with the flash on before squealing.
"WHYYYYY" Yuki fried as he was now bright red he held the bunny tighter as he didn't look up at Yoonjae anymore he was to shy to.
"Don't worry pup... it just shows that we care." Yoonjae said he felt electricity when they kissed, almost like he had been hit with a huge jolt of pleasure so much so his tail was wagging.
"B-bye alpha" he said before dragging his suitcase off his friends trailing behind.
"Friends don't kiss" minjoon casually said before pulling out his phone and putting headphones in.
"Let's just go back to the apartment..." Yoonjae said a little bit sad his omega had left he wished they could spend the whole day together, but I guess fate had other plans.

"Yuki why are you crying again?" Kitaro asked sadly as she had noticed as soon as he walked away he almost burst into a river of tears and sobs.
"B-because.... i-it feels ... to good to ... b-be ... true..." he whined as he was struggling to believe this was happening, how can a simple omega get a alpha like him, the stuff they did felt like he was living a dream meeting the alpha, being treated as if they were together when they were not...
You only hear about stuff like this in Wattpad story's.
"Yuki just be happy wel you can" Kitaro shrugged as she was a little I'm happy with the situation of how tiki was feeling he didn't deserve to feel this way...
"There is my uncle!" He said a little whine as he began walking closer his uncle smiling and holding his arms out hugging the boy tightly.
"YUKI" He said with a smile before turning and looking at yukis friends with smile also it was warm and kind.
"You must be kitaro and you must be Yuna! I'm glad to meet you! I'm yukis uncle  you can just call me Haru. Come on let's go to the car and you can tell me all about your trip." He said grabbing yukis two suitcases and yuki grabbed one of kitaros.
"Hey why do I get no help?" Yuna whined
"Cause your stone cold" yuki chuckled before continuing his walk towards his uncles car everyone chuckling...

——————————(Time Skip)——————————

Yuki arrived at his apartment that was directly across from his uncle and aunties, his uncle was still smiling brightly he loved his nepheW so much and it made him happy his brother in law let him come and stay with them.
"Have you been practicing your Japanese?" Yukis uncle asked as he grinned
"Not really... I've just been learning Korean right now" he pouted before his uncle unlocked the door showing them a very cute apartment that was the perfect size for them.

"So rooms... whose sleeping where?" His uncle said with a soft voice showing them around the three bedrooms and the main area which was the most important since they were going to be here, surprisingly it wasn't the most expensive apartment in the world it was 250$ per week which was good for an apartment in Sydney.
"I want that room" Yuna said with a grin it was the nicest room and had a tv in it.
"Yuna your parents are not paying for this Yuki can choose first and its his birthday" kitaro growled loudly as she found Yuna sometimes annoying as hell.
"Thanks kitaro... If it's okay let's just do paper scissors rock? For which room everyone gets let's start for the biggest room..." Yuki said with a smile as they began the game, Yuki won and got the master bedroom, kitaro got the double bedroom and yuna got the single room.
"This is not fair" she yelled as she moved towards her bedroom with her bags ignoring the other two.
"You three can unpack your items and then come over to the apartment 504 for snacks" his uncle said before shutting the door behind them.
"Well let's unpack" Yuki said with a large smile that spread across his face before going to his own room.
Yuki looked in the room it was really nice and for this much money he was happy that he had such great parents and trusted them to be able to stay on their own in their own apartment.
"Let's get started..." he mumbled to himself as he began unpacking his suitcase  to put his clothes on the shelf and hang some in the wardrobe.

——————————(Time Skip)——————————

"Hey kids I brought your food over it seems like you are still busy unpacking." Yuki uncle said before checking his watch to see that the time was 5pm they needed to leave for a dinner with some friends right now.
"I'm so sorry kids I have to go yuki, me and your auntie will be back around 9pm can you take this extra food over to your neighbors? They are a few nice gentlemen who are from South Korea" his uncle said before placing the plate down and leaving quickly.
Yuki pokes his head out his door and pouted he had to go and see the neighbors? But why Yuki sighed as he looked at the plate his tail going limp as he looked at it, His auntie was so nice to anyone who makes a good impression, he just wondered why though, he looked at his friends with a sad sigh.
"I'm going to drop this food off" he was sighing lightly before making his way with the food towards apartment 506, Yuki was only thinking about Yoonjae at this point and how much he wanted to be with the alpha, he arrived at the apartment number and he began knocking on it softly waiting for the person to open the door.
"Hi ms Yokota it's good to se..." suddenly Yuki dropped the food and felt himself be held tightly into another person chest, he was scared until he heard that familiar deep and aggressive growl...
"Daddy..." he whimpered in joy rubbing his face into the other buff chest giggling softly.
"Puppy what are you doing here?" He asked with a huge smile staring at the omegas big brown eyes that sparkles when he saw the alpha.
"I-I... my a-auntie is your neighbor..." he said with a small blush thinking this was some kind of sick prank.
"Do you wanna come in? I-i have my gift for you..." he said with a huge smile he was ready, he had the gift that he didn't give to the other at the mall cause he didn't feel like it was special enough.
"It's not my birthday.... it's to early" Yuki said with a pout
"Come on... I want you to see it cause ... I don't know" he said with a small whine which wasn't the usual thing for an alpha so it clearly meant he wanted it.
"O-okay alpha" Yuki blushed bright red as he smiled and followed the alpha into his apartment.
"Minjoon is out so I'll grab the present..." he said with a small smile leaving Yuki in the lounge of his apartment before walking back in with a large box.
"That's a big box..." Yuki said with a coy smile
"Anything for my pup" he smirked placing it down on the ground Yuki and Yoonjae tails were wagging for different reasons Yuki a out of excitement and Yoonjae for the hype of seeing the omegas reaction.
"Go on pup" Yuki nodded softly as he heard Yoonjae growl the words in a dominating way.
Yuki began tearing open the box his eyes widened at what was hiding in the box.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 5.3K 26
Chase Conway, the one, and only Alpha heir to the Conway Pack. One of the largest packs to have been established in rural northern America since anci...
4.4K 78 13
"I can't stand him." ______ Christian Horner's daughter takes over formula 1 as she take's red bull's second seat to be the first ever woman to parti...
158K 6.8K 60
I kolan Bexton, in and out of control, I will forever want a dominant even if it's a forbidden rule number one. I have written many stories. But I st...
1.1M 47.6K 61
When the bad boy gets two rival alphas for mates... Noah should be dead. So why is he still breathing? Alphas Mason and Tristan are mates. So why ar...