The Wonty Bible

By RandomChuw

Winston Williams and Montgomery De la Cruz oneshots/short stories for your gay desire. Lowkey hate this ship... More

Number 32
Wittle Jerry
Straight Dream
Christmas Wish
Would You Mind?
Don't Leave
Bad Night
Best Friends In An Understatement
Homeless or Whateva
Summer Of 1986
Make It Stop
Crush
Kissing The Virgin
Dreamers Die Young
One Wish
Notice Me
Bitch What!
I'll Miss You
Don't Touch My Man
My Sunshine
Boss Bitch
Roommates
Winston's Voice

Summer Lovin'

2K 59 2
By RandomChuw

Finally, summer was here and Monty can get a break from everyone.

"Yo, Monty. I found this party and I say we should go" Bryce said as he smirked at him. Monty already expected Bryce would find somebody throwing a party. They usually went to rich kids parties because they had all type of drinks and Bryce was a walking white boy so no one asked questions when they showed up.

Monty left with Bryce. He liked spending time with Bryce because he was the only one that knew how his father was. Bryce would always let him crash at his place if things got out of hand. He never asked questions or wanted an explanation why Monty would show up at his door with bruises and blood plastered on body like bees on honey. His father would make up some lame excuses just to beat the shit out him so Monty crashed at Bryce's house most of the time.

Monty never understood why he still was scared of him. No matter how many times he could have put him in the hospital if he wanted to. He would always freeze up and let his fathers punch, kick, or whatever he wanted. Monty vowed one day he would beat the shit out of him and make a lame excuse why.

"You gonna spend the night at my place?" Bryce asked. Monty had gotten in a tiny disagreement with his dad so now he had a busted lip and a bruised stomach.

"Yeah" Monty shifted in the car seat. He looked out the window that he rolled down. He liked the smell of nature. It calmed him down for when he was about to breakdown.

He must have dozed off because Bryce was shaking him and said they had arrived.

Monty got out of the car and stretched. His legs felt all tingly because they had fallen a sleep.

He followed Bryce into the house, then Bryce left him to get something to drink. Monty looked around and his eyes landed on a boy that had black curls. He quickly looked away and headed into the house to find something to drink also since his friend left him all alone in a house that was filled with rich kids.

He found guys around a keg of beer and decided to join. They grabbed him a cup and pored him some beer. Greedily taking it, he chugged it until there was nothing but foam at the rim of the cup.

After a few more chugs, he had to piss. He staggered around the house with his cup of beer. He ended up in a room with the boy he saw when he first came in. He was laying on the floor with a look that Monty didn't quite place.

"Not the bathroom," the mysterious boy said. Monty's eyes roamed all over the boy; taking every aspect of him in. He was looking at a vinyl as his lanky body laid on the rug with his legs crossed.

   "Sorry, I'll leave" Monty spoke softly towards the beautiful boy. He didn't know why this guy had a strange effect on him.

"No, stay"

Monty closed the door behind him and sat on the rug next to the guy with the smooth voice. It was silent for a moment until the boy said something. "You a sports fanatic?"

   "Not really. It just helps clear my mind and shit" Winston got up and placed the vinyl on a shelf in the corner of the room. He sat down next to Monty and looked at the ceiling. The ceiling had the constellations all across it.

   "I don't know any constellations except the Big Dipper" Monty truthfully admitted.

   "Same," he chuckled. "My name is Winston by the way."

   "Monty" he answered shortly after. His body was relaxed and staring at the ceiling with his arms supporting his body. He never felt this calm before. Even with a complete stranger. He never even let strangers get this close to him. No first name basis was a rule Monty lived by so he wouldn't get hurt and he already broke it.

   He got lost into his thoughts and didn't notice Winston staring at him. Winston was taking in the boys beauty. He'd never seen someone so uniquely handsome. His chestnut eyes to his pink lips.

   Monty looked over and saw Winston analyzing him. Winston leaned closer to Monty's face, waiting for his reaction. When he didn't move Winston took that as a sign and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Monty felt Winston's smooth lips collide with his. His whole world turned upside down. He deepened the kiss and wrapped his hand on the back of Winston's head to pull him closer.

The kiss became more heated and the boys were fully making out. Winston wanted to go farther so he glided his hand under Monty's shirt causing him to wince in pain.

"What's wrong?" Winston asked. He pulled his hand away when he saw discomfort on Monty's face. Monty didn't answer back because he didn't think anyone wanted to hear a sad story about his abusive father. Monty got up and left. Leaving Winston all alone; wondering what was going on in Monty's head and what secret he hide.

   Monty never wanted to see that boy again. He already got to close to him and he didn't want the boy asking more questions. He didn't like discussing about his home life. He rarely talked about it with his teammates. They asked why he showed up to school with a black eye and he would just say his dad did it. He didn't explain further and his teammates didn't ask either.

   School came around and Monty was excited to start the new school year because he didn't want to be home with his dad all day.

"Yo, you excited for todays game?" Diego shook Monty violently making Monty want to puke.

"Hell yeah!" Monty answered back when Diego let go of him. Tryouts too place a few weeks before school started because the coach wanted a head start with other schools. Everyone already secured their spot so now the coach was working them to death.

They had a game against their rival school, Hillcrest High School; Liberty was known for hating the school and honestly Monty didn't know why. Sure, he was competitive but his emotions didn't go that deep into a school he wasn't going to see after high school.

   Monty attended his classes like usual. He kept hearing everyone talking about the game. It was honestly giving him a bad headache. School ended and the team got on the traveling bus and headed towards Hillcrest. The team blasted song through their speakers. Monty barely managed to take a nap through the ruckus his teammates were causing.

They headed to the locker room and changed as the coach gave them a pep talk that didn't sound very inspirational.

   They took the field and everyone was hyped up. Monty heard the crowd from their school cheering and screaming. He knew they weren't cheering for him because everyone knew as the bully of the school. He was only a "bully" because he didn't want people to ask questions or even talk to him. He's always put on a mask when he went anywhere. He didn't want anyone to see the scared kid looking behind his back all the time in fear of his dad.

   The game started and everything was going good and better than the coach had expected.

   Monty ran past a guy and Zach launched the football his way. He caught it and began running past the defense. He felt his lungs gasping for air and sweat dripping down his forehead. He kept running and running until he made touchdown.

   He dropped the football and smiled underneath his helmet. He'll definitely remember this moment. Seeing the bright lights and hearing cheers that we're actually for him.

   Diego came charging after him and lifted him into the air. Monty laughed and felt so proud of himself.

   He got down and looked over at the bleachers.

   He saw Winston.

   He took of his helmet and Winston looked at him with a smile. He gave a little wave back and put his helmet back on.

   They finished the game with them winning and they started packing up to leave Hillcrest. Monty was the last one heading to the bus. He saw Winston snapping pictures by a vehicle he presumed was his. He walked towards the boy who snapped pictures of the bus.

"For the yearbook" Winston said as he looked through the pictures he shot.

"Sorry about this summer"

Winston looked up and stared at Monty with a kind smile. Each time Monty saw the smile he felt all warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe he swallowed a hamster.

   "My parents aren't home so..."

Monty and Winston headed over to his house when he hinted he wanted him to come over. Monty told the bus driver he already had a ride and left with Winston. He knew his dad wouldn't care if he was gone or not. He did text his sister that he was with a friend so she wouldn't worry.

   Winston unlocked the door and let Monty inside. Monty was amazed on how big the house was. Everything seemed out of a magazine. A magazine for billionaires.

   Monty cautiously followed Winston upstairs. He felt afraid he was going to break something or track up the place. They went into his room and Winston shut the door as Monty looked around. He saw pictures with baby Winston in them. Winston had the same hair cut since he was a kid. It made Monty smile and he wanted to laugh but kept it in.

Monty shouldn't be laughing because he literally had a bowl cut.

   Monty turned around and was met with Winston lips against his. He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He slide his tongue into Winston's mouth making Winston moan. Fuck, he wasn't suppose to like this, but it felt to damn good hearing Winston moan.

Winston led them to the bed and lightly pushed him onto it. Monty's body fell and he watched Winston climb in top of him. Winston started to suck on his neck making Monty squirm.

   "Please don't tell anyone" Monty pleaded. Winston stopped and looked into his eyes and saw how terrified he looked. Winston nodded and kissed him gently.

   Monty wasn't a person to show his true emotions to anyone, but Winston made him feel things he never felt before.

   This wasn't some measly sex like he had with other girls. This was different. Monty didn't close his eyes in disgust or fake moan like he usually did when he was with girls. He wanted to see and feel everything for once. He wanted to see Winston's reaction when he gently trailed his fingers against Winston's skin. He wanted to taste Winston's perfect lips.

   Winston had some affect on him that he thought only girls were supposed to have on him. He always thought the girls he was with just weren't the right ones until he figured out it was because they were girls to begin with.

   "I wanted to ask but why'd you leave last time?" Winston asked as he drew circled against Monty's chest.

   "My dad" Monty quietly answered.

"Why?"

"He kicked me in the stomach and I got a bad bruise," he paused for a second but continued. "It was still hurting so when you touched it that's why I looked so uninterested. I didn't want you to find out"

"So why tell me now?" Winston asked. Monty looked at him. He wondered that too. He wondered why after all his years of being a dick and hiding his true self away that he goes and shows some boy he met at a party.

"I don't know. I just know that I like you"

"Well, I like you too" Winston said and gave Monty a kiss on the cheek.

Winston jolted from his slumber and saw Monty sleeping to him; cuddling next to him with his arms wrapped around Winston's waist. Winston smiled and listened to Monty's cute snores. He realized Monty probably had to go home so he gently called out his name.

"Monty"

Monty didn't move. He shook him gently until Monty mumbled something incoherent and rolled into Winston's touch.

"Monty" he lightly shook his shoulder until Monty opened his eyes. Monty looked tired. His eyes were droopy and he had slobber on his cheek. He wiped it away with his hand and looked at Winston.

"What?" Monty's voice was raspy and deep. Nothing like his usual voice which was smooth and light.

"You fell asleep. I was wondering if you wanted to go home" Winston explained. Monty almost forgot about his dick of a father. He couldn't go home now and say he was at a boy's house without being called a faggot. He could lie and say he was with a girl but he didn't want to even go home.. Plus, he was naked and was cold because Winston slept with his fan on.

Monty just rolled his eyes and pulled Winston closer to him. Winston smiled and played with Monty's hair. Monty was about to go back to sleep when he felt the urge to pee.

"I gotta go pee" Monty got off the bed and walked to Winston's bathroom. He relieved his bowls and washed his hands. He hated it when someone didn't wash their hands. It was disgusting because you never know where that hand has been.

He came back to see Winston looking at his junk. He forgot he was naked. He looked around for his briefs and slipped them on. Earning a pouty face from Winston. Monty just flipped him off.

Monty plopped on the bed beside Winston. Winston wrapped his arms around Monty. Monty scooter closer so he could hear Winston's heart beat. He liked listening to his heartbeat. Knowing he was next to him. It's was therapeutic and calming,

"Goodnight" Winston said as he planted a kiss on Monty's lips.

"Goodnight" Monty replied back.

Monty drifted back to sleep with the boy who may or may not change his life for the better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
186K 2.3K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol
27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
7K 122 14
Zolu if u don't like it don't read it!