Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.19
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.8

1.3K 66 34
By WritingZmyPassion

Niall smiled up at Harry who had finally bottomed out and was looking down at his boyfriend lovingly.

"Are you okay, baby?" Harry asked sweetly and Niall nodded.

"I'm okay. It hurts a little but it's manageable." He told him.

Harry leaned down and kissed Niall's collarbone then he began sucking a spot on his neck eliciting a moan from Niall.

"Y-you can move now." Niall said, too overwhelmed with pleasure. He just wanted to feel Harry moving inside him.

That was all Harry needed before he slowly thrusted inside Niall and moaning at how good Niall felt around him.

Soon Harry picked up his pace and Niall arched his back to meet Harry's thrusts. They both moaned loudly when Harry moved his hips in a circular motion and brushed Niall's prostate.

"I love you Haz. S-so so much." Niall panted out and Harry smiled but said nothing. He finally had Niall where he wanted him to be and that was all that mattered.

He sent a glance to the camera that was in the room and smirked at how Niall would react after his plan was executed. He then held Niall's leaking member in his hand and began pumping.

"H-Harryyy. I'm g-gonna cum." Niall's voice brought Harry's thoughts to an end.

"Let it go baby. Let it go." Harry said huskily and leaned in to kiss Niall's lips.

And after an few more hard thrusts, Niall cried out Harry's name in pleasure as he shot his cum between their stomachs.

Harry looked down at Niall's blissed out state and after pumping him through his high, he too followed as he came with a loud moan of Niall's name.

He slowly rode out his high and when he was done, he collapsed on top of Niall, not caring about Niall's juice that was on both their stomachs.

Niall brought his hand up to Harry's hair and ran it through in a way that would have made Harry be lured to sleep, had he not had more important things at hand.

None of them spoke because it was a comfortable silence and they didn't wanna break it until Harry decided to drop the bomb.

"I can't he with you anymore." He said quietly but loud enough that Niall would hear and understand what he was on about.

"What?" Niall asked and Harry slowly removed his dick from inside Niall then looked at Niall who was looking back at him.

"I can't be with you anymore. I'm breaking up with you." He said again and Niall sat up.

"What kind of fucked up joke is this? Because it's not funny."  He asked angrily.

"It's not a joke. But you being in my life was the joke. It was a bet with my friends to get you before the end of the school year because you were being stubborn when I asked nicely and you know I get whoever I want." Harry explained painfully slow and saw Niall break right before his eyes.

"I-I was a joke? B-but you told me things a-about yourself that no one knows." Niall looked at Harry with tears running down his face.

"Lets just say I'm an incredibly good actor." Harry said. "Now leave my house right now!" He raised his voice and Niall scrambled off the bed quickly dressing up while sobbing hysterically.

And then he watched him leave in tears.

Harry woke up with a jolt and looked around him. He was still on the sofa where he'd fallen asleep the previous night with Niall on his mind.

When he had gotten back from work, he had taken a cold shower and skipped on eating anything then he took a bottle of whiskey and went to think about Niall on the sofa.

That dream though, it was too vivid. It was like nature was trying to remind him of why Niall shouldn't give him a chance.

He had fucked up, real bad. Dreaming about that made him think about the dreadful night from Niall's perspective.

He had hurt him. The only person who had loved Harry Styles for who he is.

Harry sighed and moved his hand to grab the bottle but he stopped when he felt the splitting headache he was spotting.

"Fucking hangover." Harry cursed and lay back down. But with lying back down, his mind drifted back to Niall again.

What was he doing at the moment?

Had he already eaten? He probably had because it was past noon. He glanced at the wall clock.

Did he sleep well?

Was the baby giving him problems?

He even went as far as wondering some of the cravings that Niall must be having.

But the one that bothered him the most was whether or not Niall would ever let him in their baby's life let alone his own life.

He understood how hard it was for Niall to move past all that happened and he knew that it was not gonna be easy but then again, everyone makes mistakes, right?

Yes they do, but you didn't make a mistake. You played with him, purposely hurting him.  His mind screamed at him but he pushed the thoughts aside no matter how right they were.

"Harry! Where are you?" Harry heard his door open and close before he heard Liam's voice.

He kept quiet and waited to be found because he was sure that if he yelled he would instantly die from how much his head was hurting.

And true enough, Liam and Zayn came to living room and looked at Harry who was looking back at them.

"I'm gonna get him pain meds." Zayn said to Liam and Harry internally thanked his friends for always being able to read him in times like these.

"Haz?" Liam asked quietly after sitting down on the carpeted floor.

"Hmm?" He hummed just as quietly.

Liam looked at the bottle of liquor which was almost empty and Harry saw him wince at the fact that Harry had had so much to drink.

"Here you go H." Zayn came back and handed Harry two Advil pills and a bottle of water.

Harry sat up slowly and took the pills after thanking Zayn. Liam then went to make him coffee.

*

Two hours and two cups of black coffee later, Harry was feeling much better.

He had just finished showering while Liam and Zayn had been cleaning his living room.

When he entered his bedroom he found that clothes had been laid on his bed and both of his friends were sat on his bed as they watched a show on his TV.

"Why am I gonna be wearing these clothes when I'll just be in bed?" He asked and they looked at him.

"We are going out for a late lunch and an early dinner. You haven't had anything to eat since yesterday at lunch." Liam said and Harry furrowed his eyebrows because Liam was telling the truth.

"But I don't wanna go anywhere and I don't wanna eat. I just wanna be in bed and think about how much I hurt Niall and think of a way to win him back." Harry whined, still stood in his spot with a towel wrapped around his hips.

"You have to eat something though, you won't have energy to think of how to win Niall back without eating." Zayn pointed out and Harry walked to bed and picked up the boxers, pulling them up his legs and then let the towel drop to the floor.

"But I'm not hungry." Harry tried once more, knowing that it was pointless to argue with those two if they had already made up their minds.

"Look Harry, beating yourself up over everything will not change the fact that it happened. We all hurt Niall, okay? It wasn't just you but you can't change the past. Rather you can control the decisions you make right now to better the future." Liam said looking at Harry in eye.

Harry looked back at Liam for what felt like forever and then he slowly picked up his clothes and put them on seeing his friends smile at him.

When he had finished dressing up, he turned to his friends and told them that he was ready. Then they made their way down.

"Where's Louis?" Harry asked.

"He's with Brendan in his flat. Told us to get him when going out." Liam said and Harry smiled because they were all convinced that they'd make him go out.

He loved his friends.

They took the stairs and when they got to Brendan's, Liam knocked and went in to get Louis.

After a few minutes, they came out and Louis tackled Harry in a hug making him stumble a bit.

"You had me worried when you didn't answer your phone." Louis said and Harry smirked at him.

"How is your boyfriend, Brendan?"

"What? You idiot he is not my boyfriend." Louis said and playfully glared at Harry.

"Yet." Harry said and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Help me Liam." He said but Liam shook his head before speaking up.

"We'll help with date idea when you ask him out." He said and Louis gasped.

"You two are unbelievable. I'm just gonna stick with Zayn." Louis threw his hand over Zayn's shoulder but he too smirked and looked at Louis.

"So have you kissed yet?" Zayn asked and Louis groaned.

"What is this, tease the Tommo day?" He asked and his friends laughed at him as they all got in the lift.

*

Harry and his friends had already eaten and had decided to walk around the mall. Not really looking for anything but loving the idea of just walking around.

They split in two groups with Liam and Zayn going together and Harry remaining with Louis. They hadn't yet released their own songs but they each had a fan base and they thought it would be much better if they weren't a in one place in the crowded mall.

After walking around for a little while, Harry spotted a baby store and pulled Louis towards it.

"Where are you tak- oh." Louis said after he realized where Harry had taken him.

"You're gonna buy anything?" Louis asked but Harry shrugged.

"I'm not sure. I might, I just wanna see all these baby things and think about mine and Niall's baby." He said sadly knowing too well that it would take a miracle for Niall to let him in their lives.

"Oh okay. Where should we start?" Louis looked around at all the cute little things.

"Uhm I thin-" Harry's sentence was cut short when he felt something or someone crash into his legs.

He looked down and saw a toddler on the floor and chin wobbling like he was about to cry after bumping into Harry and falling.

He bent down and picked him up.

"I'm so sorry bud. Are you alright?" He asked and the boy looked at him then at Louis and nodded shyly.

"I'm Louis, this is Harry. What's your name bub?" Louis asked the little one who seemed less shy now.

"Hi Wouis, hi Hawwy. I Aex." He smiled and both boys cooed at his cuteness.

Harry couldn't help but wonder if he would have such moments with his own kid.

"Oh Alex. You are so clever. How old are you?" Harry asked this time and the little boy held up three fingers.

"Oh that's great. Who are you here with?" Louis asked.

"Ni Ni. Uncle Nick." The boy said but both lads had no idea what to do or who the people were so they just looked at each other.

"I think we should take him to the security by the doors and have him look for his parents." Louis suggested making Harry nod.

"Good idea but why don't we look around the aisles first, we might run into his parents." Harry added.

"Okay, we should split though." Louis said and Harry was about to walk away with the boy in his arms when Louis stopped him.

"No Harry, you held him. Let me take him with me." He pouted and Harry laughed making Alex laugh too. Then he handed the kid to him and they went in opposite directions.

Harry walked in the aisle that was next to where they previously were and when he looked up, he stood frozen in his spot.

It was clear of anyone except Niall and now Harry.

Niall was stood holding a stuffed bear and he seemed to be speaking though he was just alone.

"I like this one better, what do you think Al?" Harry heard Niall ask and when there was no answer Niall turned around.

"Al?" He looked around him not spotting who he was looking for.

"Alex!" Niall yelled and looked around frantically, dropping the stuffed bear in the process.

Harry quickly walked over to Niall and asked who was looking for.

"It's Alex. He's a little boy with brown Harry and blue eyes and about this tall. And he weari-" Niall's explanation ramble was cut off by Harry.

"Relax, Niall. I think I know who you are talking about." Harry said and held Niall's hand who didn't push him away.

"You do? Oh my god, did you see him? I didn't even know that he'd wandered off." Niall pulled on his hair with the hand that was not in Harry's hand.

"Yeah, he ran into my legs, literally. And we got talking. Now we are trying to find who he is with." Harry said and Niall cracked a small smile.

"He ran into your legs. That's so like him. He never walks, always running that boy." Niall said fondly. "Where is he?"

"He's with Louis. I'll call him." Harry took out his phone and rung Louis, telling him to bring Alex back to the place where they had met him.

"Who's kid is he?" Harry asked Niall as they made their way back to the meeting point.

"He's Nick's nephew. We are watching him but Nick had to use the loo." Niall explained and Harry nodded.

"Thank you." Niall said but before Harry could say anything, they heard a small voice.

"Ni Ni!" Alex ran to Niall and hugged his legs tightly.

"Al, you scared me. Dont wander off like that again, okay?" Niall picked up the little adorable baby boy.

"Sowwy Ni Ni." Alex hid his face in Niall's neck. Niall kissed his temple then he put him on his hip and turned to Harry and Louis.

"Thank you very much." He said and smiled a bit then Louis nodded and Harry smiled back. Alex too waved at them.

Niall then turned around and started walking away but soon Harry yelled his name.

"Niall!" Niall turned around to look at Harry who walked quickly and stood infront of him.

Harry cleared his throat. "Niall, I... how are you?" Harry asked.

Niall sighed and looked at Harry. They had just seen each other the previous day at work, even though they didn't talk.

"Listen Harry, just because you helped me look for Alex doesn't mysteriously make us bestfriends. I said thank you and it ended there." Niall said sternly and glared at Harry.

When Harry was lost for words, Niall turned around again and started walking away, out of the store.

Louis walked over to Harry and patted his back. "It's baby steps. We'll get there one day. You'll get there." Harry smiled at the words.

"You are right, it's baby steps." Harry smiled and then started walking with Louis following behind him.

They stopped in the aisle that Niall was in and the stuffed bear was still on the floor where Niall had left it.

Harry picked it up and looked at it. It was beautiful and the fact that Niall had picked it made him love it.

"Are you gonna buy it?" Louis asked looking at the toy and not asking why Harry had taken one that was on the floor.

"Yeah sure, come on." Harry said and they went to pay for it. Then they walked towards the exit.

"How did you feel when Niall's face lit up because you told him you knew where Alex was?" Louis asked and Harry smiled so wide.

"I felt so... so content that I made him smile like that. It was great." He said happily.

"Good. Then keep on fighting for him. Make him happy like that and even more." Louis said.

They walked out and Harry couldn't  get the grin off his face.

"I'll continue fighting for his forgiveness. For us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 2K 36
niall knows he fucked up when he realizes he had fallen in love with the married man he's shagging.
66K 1.6K 37
Niall keeps his heart locked away because he was hurt once and he doesn't want to open it for anyone again and risk getting hurt again.But then Harry...
3.6K 290 33
A simple letter may be more important against to what we think. It's enough to be honest and then anything can happen. Narry story for Narry fandom. ...
84.8K 5.3K 56
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ sealed with a kiss ✧・゚ (adj.) written and sent with love and care 。.: he found the colours to paint him where the world had left hi...