Retribution.

By Lustplayss

If payback is a bitch and revenge is sweet, she'll be the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet. *First Author And... More

Retribution
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Epilogue.
CHECK IT OUTπŸ‘€
Spiteful

12.

9.6K 599 261
By Lustplayss

Excuse any mistakes!
Zae Berlinger

"How are things with you and your girlfriend?" My mom questioned. I guess she never got the hint I was joking about Luna and I dating.

"Ma, you do know that's not really my girl?"

She exhaled. "That's good."

"What's with all the dramatics?"

"It's just I don't like her. Something is off about that little girl. I don't know what it is but you need to leave her alone before you get yourself hurt."

"I'm grown ma. I can handle my own."

"I'm just looking out for my son. Think about it, okay? I have to get to work now. I love you." She walked out the kitchen after kissing Jordyn and Zach. I was left in my own thoughts.

"What's wrong bubba?" Jordyn asked. It amazes me because you wouldn't think she knows how I'm feeling without seeing my face but she always knows.

"Nothing."

"Are you going to work today?"

"Yes, Zach is going to stay here and watch you."

"I don't need a babysitter."

"That's what you think." I ruffled up her hair going into my room, so I could get dressed for work. I was a construction worker in the morning and I would do photoshoots during the evening. Slipping on my work boots my phone started ringing.

"Jacob, I'm heading to work. I'll do that drop tonight."

"Nah nigga, get that shit done right now!" He hung in my face.

I threw my body onto the bed becoming frustrated. If it was up to me I wouldn't be doing this. But my little sister needed the surgery. When she was 3 years old, she was diagnosed with this disease and basically, her brain held much too much fluids. Then she had a tumor growing as well which caused her to lose her eye vision. They told us the surgery was risky but it could work when she got older.

I've tried begging my mom and my sister not to go through with it but she didn't want to keep living her life this way knowing there was a way out.

Both my mom and dad both worked jobs. I knew they were exhausted every day. So I stepped up and got a job as well. I thought about selling my studio but that's where most of my money is coming from. That place was my dream but if this drug shit didn't work out then that's what I'll have to do.

"Alright, y'all I'm out. Love y'all."

"Have a good day." They yelled out.

I rushed out the house getting into my car. I had about 30 minutes to make this drop and get to work on time. I just hoped I wasn't late to work again. Going back and forth get tiring every day. I needed a vacation.

Arriving at the house I quickly got out of the car and knocked on the door. He snatched the door open mugging like I did something to him.

"About time!"

"Be grateful that I'm here now. Run me my money."

He smacked his teeth. "Here, don't be late again."

"Whatever." I slipped the money into my pocket heading back to my car. Jacobs house was only five minutes away and I needed to drop this money off to him.

"What are you up to?" Luna asked right away when I answered the phone. She finally called me for the first time. I was quite surprised.

"I'm about to head to work."

"Oh okay, I was just calling because I promise I would."

"I'm surprised you actually did. You always act like you don't wanna talk to a nigga."

She laughed. "That's not true. I'm just busy."

"The lies." I said getting out the car, walking into his crib.

"What's up, bro." He spoke loudly making me put the phone on mute.

"Here's your money."

"Did you really put me on mute? The disrespect." She scoffed.

"Who is that?" He tried sticking his head in my phone.

"None of yo business nigga." I moved my phone out the way, taking it off mute.

"Niggas is so noisy. Get off his dick!" Luna said loudly making me laugh.

"Chill."

"My bad. I can't stand people like that."

"I'm heading to work right now. I'll call you back later."

"Okay."

"Here's another one for you and your cut. I'll let you know where to drop it off later."

"Bet."

I lifted up the console placing the bag inside and made a mental note to drop it off at the studio when I get off. I wouldn't dare bring that shit into my mamas' house. I looked down at my phone noticing the time and I knew I would be late once again. I hoped my boss wasn't there before me. He always nagged about the smallest things. I made it to the construction site in 15 minutes.

"You're late once again Zae. One more time and you're out."

"Great." I mumbled.

_______

"What the fuck is this?" She questioned the bag of Coke.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath. I was supposed to take that to the studio before I picked her up but I clearly forgot. I snatched it from her putting it under my seat.

"Why do you have that? Are you a drug dealer?"

I sighed closing my eyes. "Something like that."

"Rule number one, never joyride around town with your product still in the car." She said nonchalant making my head snap up looking at her. "What?"

"What you know about product?"

"I know enough to know if you pulled a dumbass move and we would've been pulled over, the both of us will be going to jail."

"How are you so calm about this?" I know girls that would've freaked out just by seeing the bag.

"I'm far from perfect to judge anyone. I've done and did worse."

"Like?"

"I don't kiss and tell." She laughed pulling out her phone. "But I do have to ask why?"

"Why am I selling?" She nodded. "Things are kinda tight with money right now."

I didn't want to tell her the real reason, simply because I didn't want my problems to become hers. Then have her worried about me all the time.

"Then why the hell would you take me to that restaurant? The bill was high as fuck and you wouldn't let me pay."

"I wanted to take you out. It was my treat, it's not a big deal."

"But it is. Don't think I'm being ungrateful because that's not the case. The date was perfect but-" She paused reaching into her purse.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you the money back. You need it more than me. If you need anything else let me know. Selling is scary no matter how you do it. My dad did it most of his life and now look." She shook her head sadly. "Just be careful and don't try giving me that money back."

My pride was a bitch. I couldn't even say anything after that. I just started up the car and headed back to her place to drop her off.

Luna Hogan

I didn't really know how to feel about him selling drugs. He didn't seem to want to talk about it anymore after I gave him the money back. He just brushed it off and sent me on my way.

Currently, I was sitting in the tub just relaxing. I needed some time to myself after the long day I endured.

My phone began to ring making me roll my eyes. I swear every time I try to enjoy myself someone stops me from doing so. Looking down at my screen Zae's name popped up trying to FaceTime me.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting in the tub drinking a glass of wine. Why are you calling at this late hour?"

"I wanted to talk. I'm sorry about how the night ended. I appreciate you giving the money back even though you didn't have to."

"It's not a problem Zae."

He smiled slightly. "You looking good."

"Did you just wake up?" I questioned. The raspiness of his voice always did something to me. Maybe it's because I haven't had sex in almost 2 months. But damn it's like every time he said something or even looked at me a certain way I'll get horny.

"Yeah, why?"

"Your voice."

He chuckled lowly. "What's wrong with my voice?"

"Just stop talking." I gulped the rest of the wine putting the glass down to the side. I got out the tub wrapping a towel around my body.

"What are you over there thinking so hard for?" He questioned after five minutes of silence. I think he knew what he was doing. He did this every time.

"I'm horny as hell! And then you keep giving me that look. STOP!" I sat up in my bed squeezing my legs together.

"I'm not doing anything but look at yo fine ass."

"Well, I don't like it."

"You want me to help you out with that problem?"

"How can you do that?" I frowned not up for his games. A smirk appeared on my face.

"I want you to spread them legs, so I can see that pretty pussy."

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Now, do it." He demanded and I gladly did it with no problem.

"You ain't gotta tell me twice." I said under my breath. I propped the phone in between the pillows giving him a nice view.

"Now imagine me putting your legs all the way behind your head giving me a nice view of that pussy. I start sucking on that clit until your legs start quivering." I began squeezing my nipples working my way down my body. The cold air blew on my treasure sending chills all over my body.

"Mmm shit. I wish you were here right now." I moaned hinting he should come over but clearly he didn't get the message, so this'll do for now.

"Make that shit extra wet." Taking two fingers I stuck them in my mouth and started sucking on them. He gave me a dark look groaning. I slowly slid my right hand down and began massaging my clit. I slipped one finger inside myself gasping at the feeling.

"Damn."

He licked his lips. "Add another finger."

"Oooouu fuck Zae." I added another finger pushing them deeper feeling my juices run down my leg. I finger fuck myself harder staring at him.

"Look at the shit."

"Ahh shiiit."

"Let me hear that pussy talk to me." The sensual of his voice sent me to overdrive. I bit down on my lip feeling a knot forming in my stomach.

"You gone cum for daddy?"

"YESSS! I'm fucking cumming!" I moaned out loud as my legs began to shake. I groaned closing my legs moving to the side trying to catch my breath.

"Go to sleep. I'll call you in the morning." I didn't even get a chance to respond before he hung up. I sighed thinking how amazing that felt. I cleaned up and drifted off to sleep.

_________________

This book was going to be just Luna's POV but I thought I'll give y'all a chance to see his life behind the scenes. I know this was kinda boring but oh well😂🤷🏽‍♀️

I won't be using any GIFS so don't ask. I'm pretty sure thats another reason why my other book got deleted.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Zae?

Zae mom?

Luna?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 27.4K 199
CHARACTERS: >Finney Shaw >Robin Arellano >Bruce (I don't remember the last name) >Vance Hopper >Billy/paperboy (I also don't remember...
685K 32.2K 67
No place to call home, falling into the wrong arms when you felt all alone , living a life you never imagined. selling your body like that's what mad...
152K 6.9K 30
Read it. You might like it. Published: Jan.5,2022 Completed: Jan 31,2024 Started when I was 17.. 1k reads 06/04/22 2k reads 06/13/22 5k reads 09/27/2...
94.7K 6.5K 50
"Is she mine?" Freen asked with shaky hands watching the little kid playing on the playground. Her hair cascade on her shoulders, her eyes were brown...