The Heroic Shinobi (Senran Ka...

By Russelkier

In this world, many people are just minding their own business like doing their daily activities. They don't... More

Introduction and Bio
Chapter 1: Hanzo Academy
Chapter 2: First Mission

Prologue

4.2K 81 47
By Russelkier

Alright,let's do this.
Have fun reading...

3rd person Pov:

In Japan,there exists of what they called "Shinobis". Mercenary agents who specialize an unorthodox warfare,also known as ninjas. They're commonly hired for covert operation such as espionage,infiltration and assassination. Those tales are followed by a five female shinobis who devoted their lives protecting Japan from the forces of evil. But there was one shinobi whose tale was untold. This story shows a man who became a shinobi fighting alongside with the five female shinobis.

In a place of Musutafu,there is a green curly-haired boy who was now walking his way home after school. His name is Izuku Midoriya,he is a 14-year old boy and he was walking until someone catches his eye. He saw a tall figure leaning on the tree as the figure glanced at him. He looked that noone is around except the two of them. The figure stood up and looked at him which makes the young boy gets startled.

Izuku: W-who...are you? W-what do you want from me?

What he didn't know that this figure was going to change his life into a new one...

???: Young man,have you ever believed in shinobis?

And that is to become a shinobi...

3 years later... (pretty fast right?)

"Play the music from above please..."

Three years have passed. Everything seems normal as the people were doing their daily activities. At the supermarket,we see a young man going outside of the supermarket with a bag of groceries in his hands as he walk his way home. This man here is Izuku and he is now 17 years old. He looks matured as well as his well-built body.

Izuku: Now that I bought the groceries that mom told me to...guess I should head home.

Izuku's Pov:

My name is Izuku Midoriya,I lived now in Asakusa because last year,my mom told me that we're moving to a new place and now I'm carrying a bag of groceries that my mom told me to buy. Right now,I'm trying to think what school am I going to attend.
As you may all know,I am secretly a shinobi...well not really a kind of shinobi who takes missions but I'm a ninja who's a skillful one because of my teacher who taught me. I just use hand to hand combat not those like using katanas and other weapons...
As I was now talking,I just arrived at my home.

Izuku: I'm home...

Inko: Welcome back Izuku. Have you brought the things I've told you to?

Izuku: Yeah mom,I got it right here.

I put the bag of groceries as my mom grabs it.

Izuku: Hey mom,I'm going outside...

Inko: Hmm? Oh sure,just be safe okay?

Izuku: I will mom.

My mom didn't know that I'm a ninja because if she found out,she might get scared and think that I might put myself into danger.
I am now going outside and going to a private place where noone can see me. I saw a figure who I saw in the past three years and he was my teacher and I became his student.

Izuku: Sensei!

???: Hmm? Oh,Midoriya...you arrived.

Izuku: Can I learn more ninjutsu?

???: Well...you're kinda a close-ranged fighter and you lack ninjutsus.

Izuku: The only thing I learned was walking on water and walls...

???: Heh...you're really an interesting student of mine. Even if you fail many times,you still don't give up.

I scratched my head sheepishly and chuckled at my teacher's compliment. My teacher's name was "R"...when I first heard his name,it sounds weird but I don't judge him if that's his name. I learned two fighting styles from him and now I'm trying to improve my ninja techniques.
The training was REALLY hellish but I didn't give up doing it. Because I didn't know that being a shinobi is great. Serving justice to evil like a hero would do and saving lives as well. The scars in my body is a proof from my 3 years of hell.

Izuku: Is there any ninjutsu I can master?

R: Well...what about the shadow clone jutsu?

Izuku: I suck at that...everytime I try to make a clone,they look like dead bodies...

R: Just put your spirit and power into it and you can make one. Maybe someday you can make thousands of you...like the multi-shadow clone jutsu.

Izuku: I can hardly imagine that...

R: Using the multi-shadow clone jutsu is really a useful one but this jutsu shall not fall into the wrong hands. Plus,one wrong move to do it can possibly kill the user.

Izuku: Yeah...

R: I think you don't need those because I taught you two powerful fighting styles...

Izuku: You mean the Water Stream,Rock Smashing Fist and Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist?!

R: Exactly.

He walks to a giant boulder as he use the Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist and the boulder was sliced in a circular manner. Izuku was in awe has he claps in amazement.

R: Remember,don't use this power to any bad desires. With great power comes great responsibility...

Izuku: Yes sir!

After that he sits on the grass and looks at me.

R: Hmm... since you're in Asakusa,have you thought of any academy to join?

Izuku: No. I don't know.

R: Hmm...how about you transfer to Hanzo Academy?

Izuku: Hanzo Academy?

R: It's just a normal school but behind it has a shinobi school.

Izuku: Wait,really? Do the other students know that?

R: Nope. So you should transfer to there. I'll help you to it to some friend of mine.

Izuku: Thanks sensei. 'Hanzo Academy...I wonder what it looks like... maybe I can make many friends there'

R: 'Maybe i shouldn't tell him that the shinobis he'll be with are females... he's going to be fine.' Alright Izuku,I will see you tomorrow and you'll be transferred to the Hanzo Academy. Now I think you should head home.

Izuku: Right!

I left and go to my home. I hope I can make good friends at the Hanzo Academy. Maybe I can have many shinobi friends.

3rd Person Pov:

Now that Izuku is now going to be transferred to Hanzo Academy. He didn't know that his "friends" are going to be a bunch of female ninjas. Maybe some of them might fall in love at the cinnamon roll. What could possibly go wrong??

End of Prologue~

That's it,man I'm so tired...I better find motivation at writing cause I'm running out...sleeping might be the best option and relaxing...

Next Chapter: "Hanzo Academy"

Looks like young Midoriya's school is going to happen,I hope he doesn't fail being a shinobi or he might be a little...overpowered...

Anyways bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 3.7K 51
M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian political figure in the world of lookism...
165K 6.2K 79
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
44.6K 2.5K 21
If you knew what it felt like to have your entire life upended, that was exactly what Isabelle felt like right at this moment. From finding out you h...
39.2K 923 29
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...