City Wolf

Autorstwa five_authors_123

"You can run but you can't hide." --- Amber Reed's mother was murdered right in front of her when she was jus... Więcej

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note (Answers to Q's)
Chapter 16
Authors Notes

Chapter 15

2.2K 72 2
Autorstwa five_authors_123

I woke up this morning to being shaken. A small woman stood there in a maid outfit. I did not recognize the woman, but she gave off a calming vibe.

"Goodmorning Luna. I'm here to make sure you are up and atom in time for your meeting."

I stared blankly at her for a few minutes, confusion etched amongst my face.

"Meeting?" I questioned. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and waited for her to respond. She sounded hesitant at first, but I could hear her fix her apron and readjust her posture as if to look more confident.

"Yes. Your brunch meeting with the former luna?"

Im sure my face must have given away that I had no idea what she was talking about. She sighed and pulled the sheets off of my body. "Forgive me, but we really have a tight schedule to keep." She grabbed my hand and tugged me off the bed. I bit my tongue to prevent the small groan that wanted to escape my lips.

She placed a small hand on my back, pushing me slightly to the restroom.

"It was decided yesterday that you were to attend a meeting with Sophia. She wishes to meet you and discuss some things with you."

I was still really confused, but before I could even ask her anything else, she turned on the shower and walked out of the room. A few seconds later, she walked back in, a black clothing item folded nicely in the palm of her hand.

"You have to be fully showered and dressed in an hour. I trust you know where everything is you may need to bathe?"

I nodded my head, taking the clothes from her and holding them awkwardly. She turned on her heel and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her in the process.

I did as she said, she knocked on the bathroom door just as I was finishing up the last few touches of mascara from the bottle that I found in a bag underneath the sink.

We walked out of the room, the maids hand still laying on the small of my back guiding me throughout the massive maize that is the pack house.

When we finally stopped walking, we had arrived at a large wooden door at the end of a hall. The maid, whose name has yet to be learned, knocks on the door. A strong and polite, "come in" sounded inside the room. The maid looked at me and bowed, turning away and walking down the hallway where we just came.

A part of me wanted to run after her. To beg her to take me back down to my room where I can lay in  bed and finish the sleep that I was awoken from. I turned around though, and tried to swallow the last of my nerves before walking into the room.

I pushed the door open. Inside the room was a small living room like setup. It had a large fireplace straight in front of me, with a few old style couches in front of it with a beautiful wooden table just before the furniture.

I looked over to a cart in the corner, that has a various amount of coffee and tea cups. A tall woman stood over by the side of it, looking out of the window. She could sense my presence and stiffened slightly. Her back was to me and yet I still felt intimidated.

My hands smoothed out the black dress I was in. It was a rather beautiful dress, one that was elegant and business casual at the same time. It clung to my every curve, showing pretty much everyone the exact shape of my body.

"Well don't be shy dear. Come in." She turned around and gave me a small smile.

Sophia was beautiful to say the least. Her blonde hair landing just before her shoulders. She wore a very business professional outfit, one that managed to make me feel out of place even with the fancy dress on.

Sophia stood tall, her hands folded neatly on her stomach. She looked confident, and caring. I walked over to her, my eyes refusing to meet hers.

I stopped a few feet in front of her. I felt her laugh slightly and she closed the distance between us and gave me a hug. I stood there shocked at first, but my arms wrapped around her nonetheless.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you dear. I've heard so much about you." She pulled back, her finger lifting up my chin. My eyes met hers, a small smile forming on my face. She tilted my face to the side her other hand grabbing my cheeks and squishing them slightly.

"High cheekbones, strong jaw, beautiful eyes..." She continued to move my face around in her hands, examining my every feature.

"You'll produce strong and beautiful pups that's for sure." Her smile only grew as I stepped out of her hold. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this certainly wasn't it.
Sophia reaches her arms back out again, a humorous look on her face. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you dear. I was only wanting to see what features might get passed down to my grandpups. And might I just say you honey are gorgeous."

I averted my eyes from hers and back down onto the floor. I felt a small blush creeps its way onto my face at her compliment.

"Come darling, let us sit down."

She takes my hand and places me down in the seat in the living room. Once we sat down, her eyes clouded over as she seemed to be mind linking someone. She blinks a couple of times once shes finished, and two seconds later another maid came in with a tray of tea and small pastries on it.

I watch as Issac's mom grabs a tea cup and a plate with a croissant on it. I felt her stare at me when it came my turn to grab something. I settled with a coffee cup and what looked to be a blueberry scone. The maid left the tray on the table, and with a bow, she left the room.

I watched as she disappeared through the doors, but before I got too lost in my thoughts, I turned back around and stared back down at the black coffee sitting in my hand.

"Well, from what I've heard, you've had a tough life before coming here."

I wasn't sure how to respond, so I simply nodded before reaching out to grab two creams and sugars. I added them to my coffee, trying to ignore the nervous butterflies that came with this topic.

"Your father didn't use to be like the way he is. He was a kind man for many years. Its a shame that he changed. I'm not exactly all that sure what clicked inside of him that turned him so ruthless."

I tried to push back the tears that were starting to form. I wanted to appear strong to her. I didn't want her to see that I was weak. I wasn't sure why but I felt the need to prove myself to her.

"It happened the night my mother died. It was like that moment caused a button to be pressed. One that caused him to turn so aggressive." I was surprised that I had managed to say that with such a strong voice. It took everything in me to try and act so brave.

"I see. Mates will affect you in a lot of ways. I can't possibly imagine the pain of losing your soul mate"

I felt the tears sting my eyes. I knew that my father went through something excruciating that no one should ever go through. But it still never gave him the right to treat me the way he did. He wasn't the only one who had lost someone. I lost not only my mother that day but my father too.

He was like a different man from that day on.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she had dropped her tea cup on the floor while reaching for the honey bear on the table in front of us.

"Oh drats..." She mumbled to herself, standing up to go and try to grab the broken pieces off of the floor. I went to stand up to help her but she pushed me back down in the chair softly, telling me that she would go find a maid to help clean up the mess.

She walked out of the room, and I relaxed a little. She seemed kind and confident, but she was starting to get me worked up over my father. I know she was probably not meaning too, but it was affecting me more than it should.

When I heard the door open I was shocked to smell that it was Issac now in the room with me. He walked to where I was, placing his hands on my shoulders and beginning to rub them. 

"Hows brunch going?" He asked quietly. I sighed leaning into his touch, trying to let go of the whole conversation.

"It's going good. Your mother seems really sweet. Although it would have been nice to know about this arrangement this morning." I glanced up at him, his eyes held a look of amusement and guilt.

"Sorry. I completely forgot to tell you about it last night in my room. I just figured it would do you both some good."

He stopped rubbing my shoulders to walk around the side of the love seat to sit down with me.

"Do us both good?" I was confused with what he meant by that.

"Yes. You've been bored out of your mind, and she's been really lonely since my father is out of town for the next couple of weeks."

Issacs hand tightened around my leg when his mother walked back in.

"I am not that lonely."

I couldn't help the small smile appeared on my face at her comment. The same maid from earlier bent down and began to pick up the broken pieces of glass. Issac didn't seem to even notice the maid, as he continued to chat with his mother.

"Oh please. Dad's been gone not even a week so far, and you've been spending everyday in town shopping with a new maid. If you keep taking my head maid To go shopping for clothes, I'm gonna have to find a new one to replace her."

The two argued a bit more back and forth. Eventually Sophia sighed and gave up. Folding her arms against her chest and leaning back in her chair.

Isaac leaned in closer to me. He turned his head a bit more towards me and I could hear him breathing in my scent to help him relax a bit more.

Isaac turned to look at me, this time taking a deeper breath in. His eyes shifted a color darker.

"Your scent is getting stronger. You're getting ready to start heat soon."

Heat. As to how it slipped my mind I'm not sure. Heat was one of the worst things a she wolf had to go through to encourage the mating process to happen. It was a long three days of pain. The only way to make it better is to get marked. The only way to completely stop it is to finish the mating process.

"That is to be expected. But remember what your father and I always told you."

Isaac nodded, his hand rubbing circles over my thigh.

"What?" I was confused.

Isaac looked up at me, a small blush forming on his face.

"Well it's um... you see..." Isaac started to stumble over his words slightly, something I have never seen an alpha do before.

"Oh it's just nature. Spit it out." Sophia giggles out slightly.

Isaac turned to glare at his mother before continuing. "Since I'm an alpha, contraceptives will not work. If we complete the mating process, there is a very high chance that you will get pregnant. Even if there is a condom."

Isaac was looking down at the floor now, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell he felt awkward about telling me.

"And what my son is also to shy to tell you is that his semen is the only one that can get you pregnant. Since you are his mate and he is an alpha, his semen can only fertilize your egg. It can not fertilize any other she wolfs. Only you can produce an heir for Isaac." Sophia looked amused watching her son give her a glare.

I was certain my face was the same shade as a tomato by now. It's not exactly something I wanted to think about. Or talk about with my mates mother for that matter.

The room was silent for a few moments. Sophia must have thought it was amusing, because she had a smirk on her face the whole time. Eventually she got up and left the room, but not before whispering something in Issacs ear that I didn't hear.

I now felt really embarrassed. I felt Isaac chuckle beside me, and I looked up at him.

"You're cute when your embarrassed."

I slapped him lightly on the arm before getting up.

This boy was gonna be the death of me.

———
Authors note:
Hey! Sorry I lied about me posting soon. I made sure to try to right an extra long chapter for you today.

Also, sorry if the whole pregnancy thing is confusing. Ik this wouldn't make sense in another werewolf book, but I decided I wanted that detail to be in this one. It just adds a bit more to their bond.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

6K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
114K 4K 46
Currently editing to Third POV 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. <𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 1990> 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺�...
198K 8.7K 43
When no one talks to you anymore or even sees you, you wonder, what's the point? I could move after high school, I could start over, but it wouldn't...
576K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...