Slytherins Heir [Draco X Read...

By Iriswrites777

~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the book... More

Disclaimer / update
Chapter one - Mothers Past
Chapter two - The Weasleys
Chapter three - Weasley Wizarding Wheezes
Chapter five - The World Cup
Chapter Six - Hogwarts Express
Chapter seven - Mad-eye Moody
Chapter eight - Imperio
Chapter nine - Malfoys "friends"
Chapter ten - Goblet Of Fire
Chapter eleven - Cedrics Promise
Chapter twelve - Triwizard Champions
Chapter thirteen - Ferret
Chapter fourteen - The Mystery Boy
Chapter Fifteen - Who Is She?
Chapter Sixteen - Dragons
Chapter Seventeen - The First Task
Chapter eighteen - Dracos Bad Timing
Chapter nineteen - The Dance Prep
Chapter twenty - Findri's Plan
Chapter twenty one - Dancing With The Devil
Chapter twenty two - Peter!
Chapter twenty three - The Yule Ball
Chapter twenty four - Confessions
Chapter twenty five - Standing Up To Pansy
Chapter twenty six - The Egg
Chapter twenty seven - Helping Harry
Chapter twenty eight - The Second Task
Chapter twenty nine - Messages
Chapter thirty - Padfoot is Back
Chapter thirty one - Centaurs
Chapter thirty two - Barty Crouch
Chapter thirty three - Visions or Dreams?
Chapter thirty four - Your Family Arrives
Chapter thirty five - The Third Task
Chapter thirty six - Lord Voldemort Returns
Chapter thirty seven - The Mystery Girl
Chapter thirty eight - Escape
Chapter thirty nine - Hopeless at Hogwarts
Chapter forty - "Moodys" Big Reveal
Chapter forty one - Explanation
Chapter forty two - Hospital Ward Again
Chapter forty three - The Parting Of Ways
Chapter forty four - To Cedric
Chapter forty five - Alone at Home
Fifth book!

Chapter four - Nightmare Dinner

3.9K 144 203
By Iriswrites777

Y/n POV

You finished setting up and around seven and soon enough you were all gathered around to eat, you sat in between Bill and Charlie across from you was Percy and beside him was Fred.

You fell silent, you caught Percy's death glares and you kept silent as he talked all about his boss, Crouch who you hated very much. You listened to him drone on about Crouch and talk bad about Bertha, as well as Mrs. Weasley's comments on Bills hair and earring which you quite liked his look. You listen around and heard Fred and George talk about Quidditch and you were a fan of the Irish yourself, though Ron made a huge swoon over Krum. You glance over at Percy and see him glaring towards you, Charlie sees you shift over towards him slightly and he holds your hand under the table to calm your nerves making you smile.

You were only brought into the conversation when Percy spoke to you.

"Y/n you know Mr. Crouch says a lot about you." He said taking a sip of tea. You looked at Fred before Percy.

"Only good I hope?" You joked hoping that humor would make him leave it alone.

"The opposite really."

"What a shame." You said growing more serious.

"You know he said you're a not to be trusted." Percy said his eyes hidden behind his glasses.

"Well good thing Barty Crouch doesn't know everything." You said your grip on Charlie's hand growing tighter.

"Mr. Crouch said you're out to be exactly like your uncle." Percy said making the table go very quiet.

"I don't want to do this here Percy." You warned looking at see Ginny who was too young to deal with this.

"I mean my sister was in danger in her first year and guess who was in the chamber with her." Percy said making you clench your jaw.

"Ron, take Ginny, Harry and Hermione to your rooms." Mrs. Weasley ordered making the four scramble away as Mrs and Mr. Weasley helped them inside. Due to Ginny and the trio being stubborn.

"He said you're a lot like him, your uncle." Percy continued making Bill and Charlie give warnings for him to back down.

"He's no family to me!" You shout quickly regaining yourself.

"Mr. Crouch also said your power makes you unstable he said you attempted to kill a teacher there." Percy stated calmly as if trying to piss you off.

"I would never... Percy don't listen to everything he tells you." You warn him. The teacher thing was a rumor completely.

"Mr. Crouch is much more reliable than you and your traitorous ways." Percy said growing defensive.

"I'm no traitor." You said in a low tone. The twins looked at each other and noticed that look on your face.

"Percy maybe you should go inside." George suggested. Percy ignored their passive attempts to escalate the situation.

"Really? You went to Azkaban." You looked down knowing it was true... you didn't see your mom for a year because of that.

"Percy!" Bill shouted as warning.

"Crouch and Fudge put me there!" You retorted letting go of Charlie's hand.

"You attacked a guard." Percy stated standing.

"How... How do you about that?" You ask standing up like him.

"So you did?" You mentally cursed yourself for saying yes but you put your head down.

"He... He was attacking me... I didn't mean to... to hurt him... he just..."

"So you're unstable and we let you near our siblings? Near my sister?!" Percy asked raising his voice.

"Knock it off Perc!" Charlie ordered Percy.

"I'm not dangerous like that Percy, I only ever tried to help your family." You told him.

"You should stay away from my family!" Percy shouted making you flinch. "You're a Traitor to the ministry." That word again. You had had it.

"I'm no Traitor Percy!" You shouted slamming your hands on the table.

"You're exactly like him is what he said. Same family tree." You felt anger boil inside you.

"He's no family of mine!" You retort.

"Murderer." He spat making you stare in shock.

"I've never killing anyone!" You shout you stopped as you noticed a nearby tree had just caught fire and you stared in horror.

"You didn't need a wand?" He asked astounded.

"I..." You tried to defend yourself but didn't have time.

"You get mad and set things on fire!?" Percy exclaimed.

"It's not like that at all... I didn't..." you said looking at your hands.

"PERCY WEASLEY!" Mrs. Weasley yelled making Percy finally tear his gaze form you. "Arthur take him inside I'll need to speak with him."

You walked away while Mrs. Weasley was cleaning some on the spilled things off the ground. You looked at the tree and reached out to touch the orange flames until a hand pulled yours back.

"I've had experience, honestly it's not worth it." Charlie said. He must be talking about his experiences with Dragons.

"Charlie..." You hugged him not wanting to think about how much trouble you had caused. You wish Harry and Ginny left you in that chamber and Fawkes would just help fly them out.

The final heir dies in the firsts chamber, it would've been perfect... but you lived and then your life went to shit. Because of Voldemort and the ministry.

You felt Charlie hugging you tightly, swaying. You felt a knot in your chest, you let go of Charlie to see that Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley and Bill were all standing around and you looked at the tree which had magically ceased fire... when you burned people it seemed to last, minus yourself.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Weasley for all the trouble I've caused." You said regretfully.

"You haven't caused any trouble dear; Percy is the one who'll get an earful." She told you.

"It's not really his fault. I mean he was there when Ginny was in the chamber, and when Ron got hurt, and when Sirius Black was roaming the school, he finds out about my bloodline and his influence at work is not one I enjoy... he's just scared for his younger brothers and Sister." You remind her.

"I'll still be talking to him." She said you nodded.

"Is there anything you want tonight?" You knew she was trying to make it up to you.

"If it's not too much trouble can I sleep in the Twins room?" You requested.

"May I ask why?"

"They've helped me calm down in moments of freak-outs and I don't want to put that on Ginny and Hermione tonight." Mrs. Weasley nodded at your answer.

"Then of course dear. Now lets all get to bed." Mrs. Weasley said making you nod and follow the twins upstairs.

They offered you their bed but you refused and said you'd take a blanket and pillow on the floor. It wasn't long before you drifted off.

You heard hissing or crackling as if leaves and harsh wind, when you look around you notice the forest... the forbidden forest... you looked up and saw the moon full, Peter would be out tonight. You heard a whimper from behind you and whipped your head around to see a badly wounded Peter with deep scratched across his chest and stomach his poor wolf form was a mess with blood.

"Pete!" You shout running towards him resting his head on your lap and going for your wand but you didn't have that, you looked for your bag which was normally on your waist but it was missing you had nothing.

"It's okay Pete, just stay with me bud..." You said petting his head with one hand while the other kept pressure on his wound.

You heard low growling from behind you and saw Lupin in his werewolf forms, Peters blood on his claws and eyes dead set on you; the prey.

You rush to your feet and put your hands out in front of you making sure Peter was not in harms way, you had made it so Lupin's back was facing Peter.

"Remus, listen just take control, this isn't you." You told the professor only to have him pounce, you got out of the way but you were growing scared, iv you ran Peter was in danger if you stayed you could get killed and you knew both Lupin and Peter were scared.

"Please Remus." You said calmly growing scared but trying to not show it. The wolf scratched your right side making you fall to your knees. You backed up as he met your eye level, you watched his movement as you slowly kept backing away. You felt your back hit a tree.

"Oh, Crap." You muttered. You saw Peter huffing and the moons light shinning down on all of you.

"FINDRI!?" You called out hoping he could help, but no one came. You looked over and back the Remus Lupin who was on all fours growling at you.

"I don't want to die... Please Professor take control." You felt fear like no other. You stared into the eyes of the man you once knew. Whatever happened he'd remember it all when he woke up.

"It's okay, Remus Lupin... Whatever happens, it's okay. I don't blame you, just try to keep Peter alive... please." You said taking a shaky breath in before the wolf lunges at you and you felt him sink his teeth into your neck. You screamed out before it went black. Little did you know that an old sleeping werewolf was dreaming the exact same thing.

"Remus!" You cried out sitting straight up. You looked around and quickly saw you were in the Weasleys home safe. You were thankful Fred and George were both still asleep and you snuck out, you needed some fresh air.

You went near the pond and sat on a large rock there looking into the cloudy sky almost so foggy you couldn't see anything but you knew the full moon was out and your two friends were trying to sleep through it or suffering locked away. Your sleeping t-shirt was so big that is was falling off your left shoulder slightly.

"A nice night, right?" You heard from behind you.

"Oh, hey Charlie." You said still looking at the moonlight.

"Hi. What are you doing out?" He asks.

"I couldn't sleep." You tell him.

"Oh... hey- whoa are those from your attack?" He asks looking at your shoulder.

"Yeah, but you should see the other one." You tell him.

"May I?" He asks looking intrigued. You smiled and nodded he hovered his hand over the one lupin gave you, you could see his interest in how everything worked but shook his head like he remembered why he was out there.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked as your shirt fell back down.

"Yeah... just bad dreams." You told him.

"You know I have the prefect cure for that." He said.

"Firewhiskey?" You asked.

"No!" He scolded you making you laugh.

"Hahaha."

"Hot chocolate and a good friend to talk to." He told you making you smile.

"I think my idea is more fun." You told him.

"You're not even fifteen, so no." He told you.

"Fine." You smiled and follow Charlie into the house as he brews some hot chocolate and makes some small talk with you. You and him talked for maybe forty minutes before Charlie told you to get to back to bed, it was going to be a big day tomorrow. You obliged and fell asleep again in the twins room with a smile on your face, tomorrow was the world cup.

(Some examples of Charlie weasley cause you know apparently he wasn't important enough to be shown in the films!) not mine!

( also I love Charlie so much so giving him some love that he didn't get on screen. Also if you really love Percy know i don't not hate him it's just Crouch trying to start some shiz rn)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 515 37
{Started: 30/01/2020 Finshed:15/03/2020} "Why did you left? Why did you left me?" Draco asked while rubbing fingers through her hair "I had to. I cou...
205K 7.4K 44
~ Year three ~ Warning: This is the third book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
43.8K 1.4K 12
"Following a horribly tragic event, American child (Y/N) (L/N) was found by the greatest wizard of the modern era, Albus Dumbledore. Taken to Britain...