John Lennon one shots

Bởi ghost_the_beatles

Imagines for John Lennon fans. ((Slow updates sorry. And requests are welcome)) Xem Thêm

The Storm
Togeher Again
Wedding Bells
The Wedding Reception
The Breakup
He Takes You To A Concert
Fireworks
He's Away On Tour
Cuddles In Bed
A Knock Comes on the Door
The Best Chapter Of My Life
The One Night In Hamburg
Cut Off By My Best Friend
When I Lost You
The Day Begins
We Can Get Through This I Promise
I'm Sorry
Nightmare
Goodbye Is Never Easy
My Bully

Christmas

317 10 1
Bởi ghost_the_beatles

"Mummy, daddy, it's chwistmas!" Your 4 year old son screams, waking you and John up causing you both to smile at the adorable young Lennon.

John gets up, picking up  (y/s/n) before he headed downstairs, you get up and head to the bathroom before joining them in the living room for presents.

"Can we open pressies now mummy?
"Of course we can my darling"

John walks over to the tree to get all the presents and heads back to where you and your son are sitting. "Here ye go my darlings" he smiles handing you and your son some presents to open before sitting back down with his own.

You, John and your son have a very happy Christmas and you are now putting your little boy to bed.

John leaves you in your sons room whilst you tuck him in, kissing his head before joining John in your room.

"Thank you Johnny for this very happy Christmas" you smile resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yer very welcome love, thank ye for making this and every Christmas the best. I love ye"

"I love you too"

You both drift off to sleep in each other's arms, cuddling.

((Y/S/N- your sons name))
((MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Sorry for this shit imagine and for not updating))

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
108K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
322K 10.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...