fairytail ᝰ oneshots. ✓

By jippsk

─︎ a collection of oneshots, lemons, headcanons and scenarios of the fairy tail characters.﹙︎fem!reader ∕︎ se... More

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒.
!!!! PLS READ
BICKSLOW. ∕︎ starlight (oneshot)
COBRA. ∕︎ redemption (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ goodbye (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ winter sickness (oneshot)
LAXUS D. ∕︎ jealousy (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (second oneshot)
LUCY H. ∕︎ christmas wishes (oneshot)
MEST G. ∕︎ valentines (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ be free (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ celebrating (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ protector (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ shadows (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ stay home (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ sherlock's spies (oneshot)
STING. ∕︎ common criminal (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ best friend (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ i'm sorry (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ christmas cuddle (oneshot)
???. ∕︎ secret santa (oneshot)
❛ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 ∕ ︎𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐒.
COBRA. ∕︎ shower (lemon)
LAXUS D. ∕︎ public (lemon)
LUCY H. ∕︎ sudden (lemon)
STING E. ∕︎ take me (lemon)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ I love you (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ safe (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ under the table (lemon)
ZEREF D. ∕︎ savior (lemon)
NATSU D. ∕︎ sensitive (lemon)

JELLAL F. ∕︎ ice cream (oneshot)

4.1K 65 31
By jippsk

JELLAL F. ∕︎ ICE CREAM
FLUFF - NON LEMON

[ Second Person POV ]

You awake in your bed, to the soft blowing of the white curtains from the wind that softy blew from the window. You blink your eyes before sitting up and stretching. Today was just like any other day, you would get up, eat and get dressed and ready for the day. You traveled to your guildhall, the Blue Pegasus guild. You greeted Master Bob with a smile as you sat down on the barstool. He smiled and filled a beer mug with ice water—you weren't really much of a drinker, everyone knew this.

You took a sip as the Trimens (Hibiki, Eve, and Ren) made their way over to you, "My my the beauty just walked in, I think it's to much for my eyes to handle," Hibiki flirts.

"It's not like we were expecting you or anything..." Ren blushes.

"Wow good to see you big sis," Eve smiles

"One, don't flirt with me when you all have girlfriends. Two, yes you were expecting me because I come here all the time—I'm a member. And three, Eve I'm not your big sister." You protest with a slight giggle near the end.

"Oh hunny you shouldn't be too quick to shoot guys down like that." Master Bob giggles.

The Trimens walked away in their own directions as you turned back to talk to Master Bob. You took a big sip of your ice water and spoke to him. "Well, I'm not that into huge flirts." You giggle.

"Not just them, soon you'll find someone who really makes you happy. Then what're you gonna do? Shoot him down?" Master Bob asks.

"Well... no... but I-I just don't really have much of a dating life anyways..." You admit, blushing as you looked off to the side.

"Oh hunny your as attractive as Jenny, it's just your afraid to put yourself out there is all!" Master Bob smiles. "Most people are afraid of change—therefore they're afraid of dating and trying new things, and that's normal." He smiles.

"Well," You pout, looking back at Master Bob as you took another sip of you ice water. "I'm gonna prove you wrong, ya know?" You smirk as you grab your purse. "Give me three weeks!"

"Alright, just don't be to extreme... I know how competitive you can be..." Master Bob warns as he sweat drops.

"Yeah, Yeah!" You roll your eyes as you grab your belongs and rush out the doors of the guild hall.

Time Skip; Two Weeks And Three Days Later
It's been a small while since you've been on this mission to prove Master Bob wrong, to find who you really love deep down. You've never had much interest in dating people, so when Master Bob told you that it's alright to be afraid you felt a little insulted. You're sure that he didn't mean it like that, but you wanted to make a challenge out of it, even you saw that it's time to settle down and be happy.

So therefore you decided to set off and travel, meet new people and bond with them. You first met a group of kind people while visiting in a ice cream shop, a nice man named Bora who bought you a vanilla ice cream cone with small chocolate chips in it. You thanked him, and you soon became great friends.

He was a flame wizard, and you used celestial spirit magic. You own four keys, Aries, Gemini, Pisces and a silver gate key, Tsubasa who uses strong wind magic. You even can use star dresses now with the help of a friend from Fairy Tail who helped you train a little while back.

(A/U: I know what everyone is thinking, but spirits can have more than one mage with their key, that's why they have contracts with wizards!)

You've grown to love Bora, he has a special place in your heart now, even though it's only been a week or so since you met, you still feel like you love him.

Today Bora needed your help, he needed to defend a village from some guys who are trying to raid it. At least that's what he told you so you obviously believed him. We got to the village and yet nothing was happening. Bora chuckled as he ordered his men to go gather up all the 'Priceless Items.'

"Bora..." You say as your eyes were widened and your voice was filled with worry. "What are you doing?..."

"Just passing by, I wanted to get some stuff first, you know?" He smiles darkly, "Grab anything you want baby girl, it's all yours!"

"Bora no! This is wrong, you can't steal and vandalize people like this, just because your a strong wizard doesn't mean you can do whatever the hell you want!" You shout.

"Oh please, this isn't even the worst I've done, I'd thought you'd be proud of me. We could work together, think of how good of a team we'd make." Bora offers.

You clench you're fists and pull out a golden gate key. "I won't let you Bora! And to think I trusted you, was it all fake!!?" You shouted, then you raised the gate key into the air. "Star dress! Pisces form!" Your body glowed a golden color as the wind around you all picked up.

Soon, the wind stopped blowing and the light that glowed around you had stopped. You were wearing your (H/L) (H/C) hair in two braided pigtails that swung in the back, tied with dark blue ribbons. Your top went down to the lower part of your chest, exposing most of your stomach. Your shoulders were exposed as-well, and on your (Left/Right) shoulder held the sign of Pisces. Small blue fins were visible to everyone near your ears, and your long see through skirt went down to your ankles. Your bottoms were dark blue with golden rims, and your white tights rose up a bit past your knee caps. Your were gold sandal-like footwear.

(That's what I'm aiming for:)

"Flame guardian!" Bora shouts as he raises his left hand in your direction as he sends a glare at you.
Purple flames shoot towards you at fast speeds from out of the magic circle.

"Your simple fire magic doesn't work on Pisces's magic!" You shout as you clasp your hands together, a magic circle appears beneath your body as wind blows beneath you as well. Your (H/L) hair blows from the wind of your magic power.

"Bora, you idiot!" A guy yells

"I can handle her! Go get the goods and shut up!" Bora yells back.

You finally open your eyes, "Wave Domain," You yell, multiple waves of the sea shoot at Bora, knocking him into cement walls and also knocking him unconscious just like that. "Geez that was easy..." You sigh as you rest your hands on your knees. You slowly turn your head and look back to Bora's men. They were terrified, you could see it all over their faces. They were quick to run off, but soon a group of people in long dark blue ropes walked over to you.

One of them spoke, it was a voice that sent chills down your spine at how specific and blunt his voice sounded—yet it was sweet and kind at the same time. "You took out Bora? Thank you."

"Huh?" You ask, sitting up and removing your hands from your knees. "Oh... yeah..." You said in realization. Your body glowed as you transformed back into your clothes and your hair was just back to normal, it wasn't tied up at all.

None of them had taken off their hoods, so you couldn't see their faces at all. "Your that celestial mage from Blue Pegasus—(Y/N) correct?" A female voice asks. Her voice was sweet, and feminine.

"Y-Yeah... how do know that?" You ask, giving a weird look to them, because of the fact on how they knew your name—your magic and your guild, but during these times it's easy for information to spread, so you let it go.

They took of their hoods and revealed their faces—yet you still didn't know who they were.

"You may not know us, but we're members of Crime Sorcière. I'm Jellal, this is Meredy." He says, pointing to the sweet and feminine voice I had heard. She had long and wavy pink hair with ear muffs on her head that covered her ears. She smiled as she blushed a tiny bit on her soft cheeks.

"Hi, I'm Meredy..." She said, nervously scratching the back of her head.

"And these are Sorano, Erik, Sawyer, Richard, and Macbeth." He explains, "We're allies with a mage guild called Fairy Tail, so you shouldn't have any reason to fear us."

"Fairy Tail? Your that independent guild?" You ask, your eyes widening a bit in shock.

"We sure are," Meredy chuckles.

"We got a small heads up that Bora was going to come here for something important—so we came down here to handle any situation, but it seems you kind of covered it..." Jellal answers.

"Yeah, sorry... it's just I wanted to handle Bora myself..." You answer looking away.

"Hey, since your from Blue Pegasus, we are allies, what do you say we all go get some ice cream?" Meredy smile.

"It's hot out too, so ice cream wouldn't be all that bad..." Sorano mumbles as she crosses her arms.

"Your not even wearing that much clothing," Erik sighs.

"It's not my fault your wearing a heavy coat, you moron." Sorano argues.

"Please, please. Show love and compassion for your comrades..." Richard chimes.

"Put a sock in it," Sorano and Erik say in unison.

"...Sure yeah..." You answer.

You stopped in a ice cream shop near the village, Jellal turned to you "What kind are you getting?" He asked as he smiled slightly.

"Um..." You say, having flashbacks of when Bora bought you vanilla with the chocolate chips in it.
You narrowed your eyes and responded with determination. "I'll have (Favorite Ice Cream Favor) please!" You said, making Jellal chuckle a bit.

"No need to be to determined, it's just ice cream." Jellal chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
78.3K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
409K 2.1K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
3.4K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...