Leo

By CeeCeethewriter

*Bad at descriptions so bare with me* . . . . "Leo, this is my friend Athena and she's been crushing on you s... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New story!!
Chapter 15
Number 1!!!!!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
"Open" (chapter 21)
Chapter 22
Authors Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Mateo
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32
Authors note .
Epilogue
My New Book !!!
Bonus Chapter Pt 1
Authors note

Chapter Seven

5.6K 219 154
By CeeCeethewriter

Leo's POV.

Walking to class I was upset. How dare my little coniglietto think I was treating her like a Puttana.

Not even paying attention I bump into someone.

Before they were able to fall on the floor , I caught them in my arms.

Looking down I see a blonde grey eyed beauty holding onto me for dear life.

Pulling her on her feet she thanks me and dust her self off.

"Sorry about that." She says.

Whispering basically.

"It's fine don't worry about it. What's your name?" I ask curious.

"Samantha." She shyly says.

"Yours?"

"My name is Leo."

She smiles.

"Nice to meet you Leo." She says to me stretching out her hand so we could meet properly.

I give her my hand and shake it lightly before looking at the time seeing it's almost first period.

"Well Samantha , it was nice meeting you but I have to get to first period."

I turn around to walk to class.

"Wait!"

Turning back around.

"Yes?"

She looks down and blushes.

I hope she doesn't ask me out I'm taken even though the girl isn't claiming me right now.

"Um.. well I was wondering if you knew where arts was?"

"Uh... actually I don't , but I have the same class we could walk together if you want."

She nods.

Turning back around I see Athena at her locker looking at us.

She looks disappointed and mad.

I hope she doesn't think that I'm trying to talk to Samantha.

Her slamming her locker bought me out of my daze.

Looking at Samantha she ask me ,

"Is that your girlfriend? She's pretty and looks pretty upset. Oh no its because of me? Because I'm hanging with you? I don't want to start no any problems." She states frantically.

"Are you done with your little rant?" I ask.

"If you must know that girl is my soon to be girlfriend, soon to be wife , soon to be babymother. Many babies." I say.

My cock getting extremely hard seeing her pregnant making her titties getting bigger.

"You have some type of glint in your eyes and I think it's naughty."

I laughed.

"Did you say naughty?" I laughed.

"How innocent are you?"

"Shutup. I'm heading inside the classroom." She said blushing.

How innocent is she?

I have the perfect person for her.

I smile knowing I'm going to have fun seeing this.

After I finish texting that person I walk inside the classroom or should I say hell.

After class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"That was the worst class ever." Samantha said.

"Talk about it , I never knew how much I hated painting." I said.

She laughed.

"Yea we only hate it cause we're bad at it."

I laughed.

"So , what period do you have next?" She asked.

"Uhhh, I have math then English then history and finally lunch." I say looking down at my schedule.

"I have English then math and then history and lastly lunch so I'll see you in history." She said waving.

"See ya ,"

Walking into math I realize I'm late.

"Sir, why are you late?"  The teacher asked me.

"Sorry mam, I was walking a student named Samantha John to class , she was kinda lost."

"Okay that's fine but since there's no more seats you'll have to sit next to ... Athena? Right that's how you pronounce it?"

"Yes, Ms. Johnson." My Coniglietto said.

She didn't look too happy to sit next to me.

"Hello coniglietto."

She didn't say anything.

"Okay class so today we'll be learning about statistics."

Looking back at Athena I see her copying notes.

She's so beautiful.

Her chocolate skin.

Her personality.

Her lips.

Her everything.

Looking at me she blushes.

Athena blushing?

"Stop staring at me I'm trying to do my work."

"Sorry your so pretty."

She rolled her eyes.

"Shutup."

"Hey , I wanted to ask you something. Why were you so upset when you saw me and Samantha together."

She sucked her teeth.

"Please , nobody mad over here."

I raise my hands up.

"Just asking. But I know your lying."

Slamming her pencil down lightly she says.

"Listen and listen closely, nobody gives a flying fuck about you or Samantha I'm trying to do my work so shut the fuck up and don't bother me."

I looked at her and blinked.

Then blinked again.

Then again.

I scooted real close to her.

"Now you listen , I don't know what attitude you have or give a fuck about it , but hearing how mad you are I know your jealous but trust me coniglietto you have nothing to worry about I'm all yours."

She looked at me and laughed.

Hard.

So hard people started to look at us.

"Jealous. Yea your fucking delusional if you think I'm jealous. Nigga we met a few fucking days ago. Yea you touched me but it was a MISTAKE."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

Now the teacher was looking at us. Acting like she was drinking coffee or whatever was in her cup.

I knew she was messy.

"Okay Athena, you was not saying that when you was about to come were you now? Huh? Or when you were clenching around my finger huh? Oh I thought so."

The bell finally rung.

"Have a good fucking day asshole." She said.

Stopping real quick she turned around.

"And by the way , I can fuck anybody I want to you were nothing special in fact I'm going to a party tonight and I'm gonna fuck someone, who will fuck me way better than you would have." She then left the room.

There were a lot of ohhhhs and ahhhs going around the room.

Me?

Well I was fuming.

I don't care how mad she is if she thinks she's getting fucked or even going to a party she has another thing coming.
.
.
.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU GUYS 🤣 even though I'm a little late this is a new chapter I know I haven't been updating lately but I've been busy but expect another chapter later or definitely tommorow!!!! Byyeeee- author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 8.5K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
987K 16.6K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
97.2K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...