THE TEKULA PROJECT

By TheAllieL

(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infa... More

001
002
003
▪3▪ (OLD VERSION)
▪4▪
▪5▪
▪6▪
▪7▪
▪8▪
▪9▪
▪10▪
▪11▪
▪12▪
▪13▪
▪14▪
▪15▪
▪16▪
▪17▪
▪18▪
▪19▪
▪20▪
EPILOGUE

SEQUEL

70.5K 1.8K 136
By TheAllieL

Alright dudes!

The sequel is now up! It is a stand alone, so it will follow a different MC, but our beloved Theseus and Veronica will still make an appearance, as well as another unexpected character.

He is an experiment.
The first of his kind,
A clone,
Successor of the great TEKULA PROJECT.

She is just a girl,
With a mother who left her,
And a father who loves his job more than his own daughter.

Being moved across the country halfway through her senior year, is not something Harmony Quinn had planned. Ripped from the only home she has ever known, she is cast into the world of her father, one full of lies, secrecy, and human experimentation.

Will she fight for what is right and free an entire species? Or will she run from it all?

https://my.w.tt/pvtIewfUA1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 18.4K 36
Hidden deep in the California valley is the Aves Department for the infamous C.R.O.S.S. Laboratories. Offered an internship this esteemed genetic res...
108K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
69.1K 1.8K 5
She worked all her life in the lab, caring for the subjects. Until they escaped. And they wanted her. --------------------------------- You've spent...
218K 8.9K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...