ON HOLD | Itsy Bitsy Spider V...

By MrsBarnes07

Another Carlos De'Vil love story. Carlos ร— Marvel OC Descendants & Marvel crossover More

00 - Rewritten
00 - Cast & Playlist
01 - Endgame
02 - Auradon
03 - New Home
Pictures
05 - Questions

04 - The Arrivals

244 9 0
By MrsBarnes07

It's been three days since Ava has arrived at Auradon. Since then, she has gotten a tour and began attending her classes. Ben has been trying to get close to the girl, but Ava is stubborn. She doesn't want to let people in, due to the fear of them dieing. She wants to let Ben in - she wants a friend. And even though she's been reassured that Tony made sure that there will be no immediate danger like in New York, Ava is still hesitant. Everyone admires the girl. They admire how she looks beautiful without even trying, or, at least they think they don't try. Ava can't sleep at night, and therefore has horrible bags under her eyes. So, every morning, she covers them with makeup.

She's also kept her promises of calling May, Ned, Peter, and MJ every day. She misses them terribly, especially her brother. When she woke up from her two hour sleep (which can be considered a nap), Ava realized that the villain kids were arriving that day. And that she was also running late.

Ava quickly showered, changed, and put on an earpiece. The earpiece was connected to both O.R.I.O.N. and C.L.A.I.R.E. (the a.i. in her suit). She put on her black shades and ran outside her house. She fished for the keys to the motorcycle that Tony gave her and began to make her way toward the school where everyone was already at.

Ben smiled at the group in front of him, but his eyes were dancing around the crowd. He couldn't find Ava, and he was getting nervous.

"Ben and Audrey - " started Fairy Godmother, but was cut off by the sound of a motorcycle engine. Many grew excited and Ben let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to do the tour without Ava. The villain kids looked around, and the leader of the four noticed how annoyed Audrey quickly got. Soon enough, a girl was pulling up and she parked next to the prince.

Ben sent her a small smile and the four new kids looked at the girl in curiosity.

Ava took off her helmet, fixed her hair, then got off of her motorcycle. She clipped her keys to the loop on her jeans and gave Ben a small smile before turning to Fairy Godmother. "Sorry for being late. I kinda of slept in," Ava said sheepishly. Fairy Godmother simply smiled and waved her off.

Ava then turned and finally noticed the villain kids. They all had different hair, she noticed. The boy closest to her had long, dark brown hair and a lot of leather. The second boy had white hair, but it was black at the roots, and freckles littered his face. Along with some chocolate. The first girl had almost shoulder length purple hair, and the girl next to her had long blue hair.

"Interesting," muttered Ava.

"Now, as I was saying," said Fairy Godmother. "Ben and Audrey are going to show you all, and I'll see you tomorrow." Fairy Godmother then broke Ben and Audrey's hands apart. "The doors of wisdom are never shut! But library hours are from 8 to 11, and as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews."

With that, Fairy Godmother walked away, taking most of the student body with her. Ben turned to Ava and he smiled down at her. "Will you be joining us for the tour?"

"Got nothing better to do."

Ben gave out an awkward chuckle before walking over to the four kids he chose to come live in Auradon.

"It's so, so good to finally me - meet you." Ben had stuttered when Jay had unexpectedly punched him in the chest. Ava became tensed and Ben turned back to her. He gave her a reassuring look, and she sighed before calming down. Ben then made his way to the next boy and continued his speech.

"This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history - is that chocolate? - as the day our two peoples began to heal. Along with us expanding our friendships," Ben said the last part as he turned back to Ava.

Ava playfully rolled her eyes, but then caught eyes with the boy with white hair. He smiled at her and she sent him a quick smile before putting her sunglasses on again and looked away.

"Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are."

"A little bit over the top?" Ben asked.

"Just a little," answered the girl who spoke earlier.

"Question. Who's she?"

Everyone turned to Ava and she sighed before walking over. Ben wrapped an arm around her shoulder and looked back at the four in front of him.

"Everyone, this is Ava Parker. She's here on special circumstances. Ava, that's Jay son of Jafar, Carlos son of Cruella De Vil, Mal daughter of Maleficent, and Evie daughter of the Evil Queen."

Ava said nothing. She simply gave a quick smile before walking off. Ben sighed and gave the four an apologetic smile. "Sorry about her. She's been through some things recently."

"What things?" Jay asked as they came near Ava.

"Personal things that are none of your business, Jay. And I would like my wallet back." Ava held out her hand and everyone turned to Jay. The son of Jafar let out a sigh and gave Ava her wallet back. Ava gave him a fake smile and said, "Thanks. Now, let's get started, shall we?" As Ben began to give them a history of Auradon, Ava's phone went off, and she excused herself.

"Hey, Ava."

"Hey, MJ. What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. I'm just bored and I thought I would give you a call. How about you? What are you up to?"

Ava turned back to the others only to see Carlos already staring at her. She gave him a quick smile before turning back around. "Uh, I'm with Ben and the kids."

"Wait, the villain kids are there?"

"Yeah."

"Are any of them cute?"

"Michelle!"

Feeling eyes on her, Ava began to turn red and she groaned while MJ was laughing on the other end. "I gotta go, MJ. I'll call you later tonight, okay?"

"Okay, bye Ava. I love you."

"I love you too."

Ava playfully rolled her eyes and hung up, only to jump when she heard a yelp. She turned around, ready for a fight, but paused when she saw Carlos in Jay's arms. Holding in a laugh, Ava made her way over.

"Carlos, it's okay," said Ben. "My father wanted the statue to morph from man to beast. To show that anything is possible."

"Does he shed much?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, mom doesn't let him on the couch. On with the tour!" Everyone followed Ben and Audrey. Well, almost everyone. Ava stayed behind and watched as Carlos clapped his hands. "You want to catch up with the others?" Carlos jumped and saw Ava. He quickly nodded and the two hurried up and joined the others. Mal turned around and noticed the two walking together. She rose an eyebrow, but then focused back on Ben. "So, you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that?" Mal asked as soon as they entered the dorm building. Ava rose an eyebrow as she went to go stand next to Ben. Ava knows that she'll have to keep an eye on Mal, who seems to be the leader of the group.

"Yeah, it exists of course - " Ava snorted and everyone but Ben looked at her curiously. " - but it's pretty much retired. Most of us are just ordinary humans." Ava snorted yet again, and Ben smirked over at her.

"Who just so happen to be Kings and Queens?"

"That's so true," said Audrey as she forced Ben's arm around her. "Our royal blood goes back hundreds of generations." Ava rolled her eyes and began to mimic Audrey. The four had noticed and they all snickered. Ava smirked but gave Audrey a polite smile when she turned to her. Audrey glared at Ava before turning to the rest.

Ben felt the awkward tension, and he desperately wanted a way out. Lucky for him, his prayers were answered.

"Doug! Doug, come down."

Ben left Audrey's side as he went to go greet Doug. The two boys then walked over to the group, and Ben smiled, thankful that he had caught Doug when he did. "This is Doug. He's going to be helping you with your classes and will show you to your dorms."

"I can show them."

Everyone turned to Ava, and Ben rose his eyebrows. "You sure?"

"Yeah," shrugged Ava.

"Well, all right. I'll see you guys later, okay? And if there's anything you need, just - "

"Ask Doug! Or Ava," Audrey cut Ben off before dragging him away.

🕸 🕸 🕸 🕸 🕸

Hey, guys. Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I joined the bowling team, and yesterday and Monday we had a game, and on Tuesday I went to go get glasses.

Today and tmrw will also be extremely busy for me, so I'll update again on Saturday. Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...