The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
A new mascot to the team and adventure
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

Exploring and a uninvited guests

1K 16 7
By GodofWrath19

I was dive bombing down to ground with my wings. I can feel so much wind to my face I can finally understand how "Legends" in Apex feel when they go down. When I got to the bottom I did a pose that Devil jin would do like this.

(Yeah he landed like that... pretty good picture huh)

Y/N POV

When I landed I said the most coolest line I could think of at the time.

Y/N: Today, Y/N joins the hunt.

Oobleck(earpiece): Mr.L/N! are you faunus! I never seen faunus with that kind of wings before! are you a new kind faunus! what kingdom were you in! also are there more you!!

Y/N: Calm down Doc I'll explain this later okay.

Oobleck: Well alright Mr.L/N I will, but in the mean time wait for your team.

Y/N: I'll wait.

Yang: Hey Y/N! save some grimm for us! also nice line!

Y/N: We'll see Yang we will see.

The rest of the team jumps down with there weapon drawn. I waited and pulled out my old friend "Scathe" also checked on my "Ace" plus "Word" and they were all good and ready for battle.

Oobleck: Alright Ladies and gents! you maybe students, but as of this moment your first mission as huntsman and huntresses has begun. From this point froward you need to do exactly what I say. Do you all understand?

We all nod and he looked at Ruby.

Ooblaeck: Ruby!

She then drops her weapon and ran behind me.

Yang: Oh, look! she ran to her knight and shining armor.

Ruby: YANG!

Oobleck: Not now miss Xiao Long. Ruby, I thought I told you to leave all your bags back st school.

Ruby: Well... uh you hadn't told us to listen to you yet.... so I didn't.

Y/N: ...Well she's not wrong.

Oobleck: You're correct Mr.L/N... very well Ruby leave your bag here. We can pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: But, I....

Oobleck: Young lady! what in the world could you possibly have in your bag that could be so important to bring with- (Zwei pops out of the bag)

Y/N: Sup dog.

Yang: (snickers)

Ruby:{Get back in the bag}

Zwei: Bark!

Oobleck: We're here to investigate an urban jungle teaming with death and hostility and... you brought... a dog?

Ruby: I...uh..

Oobleck: Genius!

Ruby shrugs at us while Oobleck runs past us and picks up Zwei knocking down Ruby. He holds him up and spins Zwei around and I helping Ruby getting up.

Oobleck: Canines are known for their perceptive nose, heightened sense of sound, and making excellent companions on hunts such as ours!

Zwei: Ruff!

Ruby: I'm a genius.

Y/N: See even Ruby is smart as me.

Weiss: ha ha ha no she's not you're beyond then her.

Blake: What are your orders Doctor?

Oobleck: Ah! yes! straight to the chase! I like it! he said as drops Zwei and turn to face us.

Oobleck: As you've been informed the southeast areas has been marked as a recent hotspot for grimm. Now there are several possible explanation for this behavior begin... grimm.

Ruby: Uh.. What.

Y/N: Turn around. As I said that a Beowolf emerged out of nowhere.

Oobeck: Yes that's it Mr.Y/N. A creature of grimm approximately 100 yards fromus at this very moment.

The rest of the team turns around to see it.

Weiss: WHAT!?

The team drew there weapons and pointed it at the grimm, but for me I put "Scathe" away and pull out Ace and Word out ready for a surprise attack. Also Doc stop them from attack it.

Oobleck: Stop.

Blake: Huh?

Oobleck: There are a number of reasons why grimm have congregated in this particular area. The most likely of which will be their attraction to negativity, sadness, envy, loneliness and hatred. All qualities that are likely held a group harboring ill intent.

Ruby: So um... what do we now?

Y/N(mind): Just wait... they'll come and I'll gun them down.

Oobleck: We wait and we track if the specimen lead us to it's pack. That pack may subsequently lend us to our prey.

Yang: How long do we wait.

I then go to Zwei and whisper to him.

Y/N:{Cover your ears buddy and your eyes it's about to go crazy.} As I told Zwei what to do he did it.

Oobleck: It's uncertain. Hours, Days, weeks.. why a lone grimm have been known to stay isolated from the whole pack for months and... there's the whole pack.

With that the rest of the Beowolves follow the first one out from behind the building.

Weiss: What?

Oobleck: And now they've seen us.

Weiss: What!?

Oobleck: AND NOW THEY'VE SEEN US!

Ruby: I take it tracking is out of the question?

Oobleck: As accurate assumption, yes.

Yang: What's the-

Before anything could happen they all heard shots and I have taken out six Beowolves. They all turn to me and I said.

Y/N: "The best thing being a huntsmen or huntress is that you truly never beat them." also there's another quote "Shoot first, talk later"

Everyone just stare at you amazed until.

Oobleck: Very wise words Mr.L/N and the rest of you... show me what you're capable of.

Third POV

Ruby slams the end of her scythe into the ground and aims at the grimm. She was about to say something to Zwei, but she notice Zwei was covering his ears also closing his eyes.

Ruby: You told him?

Y/N: Yup always a step ahead.(GAMER slots Devil Jin Wings, speed, strength and Dead shot good aiming.

Yang ran at the enemy and you follow her up above her. She punches a Beowolf in the head while you taking down Beowolfs above your team so that they don't get a surprise attack from the grimm. Meanwhile Blake activated her semblance and jumps upward causing the grimm to attack the shadow clone and for her to slash the grimm in half. She then uppercuts another grimm and dashed forward and slicing another one in half for the last time. I took the other one that she could've handle, but I'm a kill stealer I gave a dumbs up and she took a small rest. For Weiss she uses some gravity dust to dash forward and knocking over all of the grimm in her way. Ruby is firing shots at them and some of the shots hit them and there was only one last grimm coming her way she then transformed her weapon back to scythe form and slicing in half instantly. They all regroup with the Doc and for me I flew down to the group.

Ruby: Heh.. piece of cake.

Y/N: What kind? it better be dark chocolate.

Oobleck: Don't celebrate yet for I'm certain this is the first bought of many. Shall we continue.

(Around 3 grimm is over)

Oobleck: Excellent work students! unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any signs of criminal operation in this sector. Oh, well moving on!

Yang: Hey Doc? you know I was actually looking forward to seeing a pro huntsman in action. Like fighting or at least helping us fight?

Doc was about to say something, but I intervene.

Y/N: Yang being a huntsmen or huntress is not always about fighting. It's all about the exploring the unknown expanding your surrounding. There be a fight here and there, but knowing history of the people who used to live in these abandoned cities or ruins and there's a plus side to it. Like knowing legendary hunters, hidden treasure, or even finding powerful weapons that use to be with a legendary hunter and you or anyone can use it now!!

Everyone looked at you either amazed or crazy look, but for Doc well.

Oobleck: Mr.Y/N you're an interesting lad and I might bring you to one of many missions.

Y/N: Why thank you Doc so Yang do you understand now. We have a huntsman that knows the area better also feel its history... so do you understand?

Yang: Kinda, but I can understand.

(Round 9 with the grimm)

Y/N: WHAT IS THIS!! ZOMBIES!! we haven't found where the source of the negativity is yet!!

Ruby: I know, but we have to keep looking!

Oobleck: Tell me Yang. why do you choose this line of work?

Yang: Huh? well, to fight monsters and save-

Oobleck: No, that's what YOU do. I want to know WHY you do it. The honest reason as to why you want to be a huntress.

Yang: The honest reason? I'm a thrill seeker. I wanna travel around the world and get wrapped up in as many crazy adventures as I can and If I help people along the way then that's even better. It's a win-win.. you know?

Oobleck: I see.

(Round 16 still with grimm)

Oobleck: And you miss Scheen? a girl born into fame and fortune such as yourself certainly doesn't need the extra work. So... why choose this over a cushy job in Atlas?

Weiss: It's exactly as you said I'm a Schnee. I have a legacy of honor to uphold once I realized I was capable of fighting. There was no longer a question of what I would do with with my life it was my duty.

Oobleck: Interesting.

(Tiny skip to Y/N taking down small nevermores)

Oobleck: What about you blake? you seem to carry yourself with a sense of purpose.

Blake: There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality, corruption.. someone has to stop it.

Oobleck: Very well.. how?

Blake: I.. uh...

Oobleck: Hmm...

You shot both of your hand cannons and you took down two grimm down. Then when you finish off another grimm Doc approaches you.

Oobleck: what about you Y/N? A young man like who seems to be mystery with no past. Why-

Y/N: I seek not to be a hero, I seek not to be a legend, I seek no fame, glory, money, or to be a king... I only seek one thing and one thing only.... to live happy with the person I love the most and protect those around me even if... the cost of my life.

Doc didn't have words for what I said, but he does have a few words of praise.

Oobleck: You'll be a very know huntsmen to the world Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks.. and thank you for taking off the Mr I don't like it here and there.. Doc.. I appreciate it really.

Oobleck: Your welcome Y/N may you kindly take my bag and set up came in that building also notify your teammates.

Y/N: Sure.

I flew away to notify my teammates and I see that he's walking to Ruby who's playing with Zwei. Holding a turkey on the end of her scythe she then see the doc and puts her weapon away immediately.

Ruby: Sorry! uh.. are we ready to keep going?

Oobleck: No.. I believe that will have to do for today. It's going to be dark soon so... Y/N.

Y/N: Right! come on guys I have food also let's set up camp in that building.

Oobleck: Make sure that there are no grimm in that building. Your leader and I are going to secure the perimeter. Come Ruby!

You and the rest of your team walk up to the third floor of the building. Blake and Yang set up the sleeping bags and you are getting the food(Mega cup of noodles chicken flavor) but you see Weiss starting the fire so you went to her to help her out.

Y/N: I think I can help you there Weiss.

Weiss: Oh really let's see.

You get your Ace out put a silencer on it shot the mid of the circle of rocks and you start a fire.

Y/N: See easy p- You then get a smack on the head by Weiss once again.

Weiss: You dunce! next time warn me!

Y/N: Heh sorry.

Yang: I can't believe we didn't find anything.

Blake: We're always been fortunate enough to be in the right place in the right time. I guess we can't always have luck on our side.

Y/N: Blake luck is not always going to be with us always it takes skill to survive here outside of Vale.

Weiss: That's not what I meant.

Blake: Huh?

Weiss: Earlier.. about upholding the legacy. There's more to it than that.

Y/N(mind): I hate this part because it just got sad... time to brighten things up.

Yang: Yeah... no-

Y/N: Hey guys! foods ready who wants sea food, chicken, chilly, beef, or pork flavor mega cup of noodles!

They all look at you and smile.

Blake: I'll take the sea food I pass her the chop sticks and her food.

Weiss: I'll take the pork. I pass her the chop sticks and her food as well.

Yang: Chilly for me. I'll pass her the chop sticks, her food. and as well a bottle of water.

Y/N: See not all cups of noodles are bad!

They all looked at for a moment and laugh as well even Blake chuckled that's rare!

Yang: Man Y/N you know how to brighten things up huh.

Y/N: Well I do my best for my team after all come on it's me your talking too!

When we were about to continue talking Doc and Ruby came in.

Oobleck: Ah! wonderful! a textbook campfire!

Ruby: Fire! (Kneels) so warm!

Y/N: Doc want one? (Holds Beef flavor) Its good~.

Oobleck: Why thank you Y/N anyways eat your dinners and hurry to bed! we have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow and we'll need you to take turns keeping watch over our temporary abode. Any volunteers for first watch?

Ruby was about her hand, but spoke.

Y/N: I take it Doc also I have the power of the gamer on my side.

Oobleck: What do you mean Y/N.

Y/N: I'm a GAMER Doc and as a GAMER I can stay up through the whole night if I wanted to. Last time I stay up through three days without sleep because of a raid. I said the last part proudly.

Everyone has a concern face about your well begin and health in general. Ruby has the face of disbelief, Weiss was shock of you staying up for three days without sleep, Blake has the face of a concern friend, and for Yang well.

Yang: HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU STILL MOVING!? AND HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!?

Oobleck: Hmm fascinating these "GAMERS" have... a strange way of... living.

Y/N: Yeah I Know, but I got the will power you guys go sleep and I stay up. It's fine anyway night guys! come on Zwei keep me company.

Zwei: Barks! and runs over to you.

Ruby: Night Y/N don't stay up ALL of the night.

Y/N: Sure.

Ruby POV

When Y/N went to his night shift I got really worried of his mental heath.

Ruby: Guys I'm kinda worry about Y/N.

Yang: No kidding! Y/N's a madman for staying up for THREE! days.

Blake: I'm with Yang here he's not in good heath. Ruby when he sleep with you have you seen him different when he sleeps.

Ruby: Well now you mention it when he sleeps he seem like he haven't sleep for like... days.

When I said that now I'm REALLY worry about him.

Weiss: Ruby! do something about Y/N! if this keeps up I feel like he's going to be a zombie in the end of the semester!!

Ruby: I know, but lets sleep and when I wake up I'll talk to him.

Yang: Outta girl! teach Y/N not to do what he said a few moments ago.

After that I've to talk to Y/N after I take a tiny nap.

Ruby(mind): Don't worry Y/N you don't need to go this far... for... me. When I said that in my mind I went to sleep.

Y/N POV

It been some time I was either A: Playing with my game with my tiny friend Zwei or B: Looking at the world that I have been for a few months also weeks.

Y/N: This place never seen to amaze me even if it was destroyed by the grimm.

I kept on staring at the buildings and stars until... the call came in.

Y/N: Hey Zwei go to Ruby and keep her safe I need to take a leak.

Zwei: Bark. he runs to Ruby.

Y/N: Alright time to take a tiny leak.

I then jump off and spread my wings to slow my fall. A few moments later after using the john I hear tiny doggy footsteps. I turn and to my eyes Zwei taking... a..... piss.

Y/N: Well look like I'm not the only one that needed to use the John. Also why are you not protecting Ruby my boy.

Zwei: Bark!

I was about to say something else until I hear Ruby's voice.

Ruby: Zwei! we're in the middle of the wasteland and you could have done that anywhere- Y/N? why are you here? (Ding) Oh right When Zwei woke me up I woke up and told Yang to take your shift.

Y/N: Oh thank you also the reason I'm here is well (looks at Zwei) the same thing that Zwei was here.

Ruby: Right... so what's REALLY gonna happen?

Y/N: You win.. get behind that wall and wait about two seconds.

Zwei: Arf!

WF membe 1 and 2 r: What was that?

Y/N: {Quickly take Zwei as well!}

Ruby picks up Zwei and hides behind the wall you follow her and got your silents Ace ready.

WF member: I thought I heard something.

WF member 2: Arh! let's just finish our patrol and get back to the base.

WF member 1: This whole place gives me the creeps.

Ruby turns to look at you.

Y/N:{See what I mean now anyways Yes!}

Ruby:{Let's go.}

We follow them and hide behinds some walls and across garbage that were in the streets.Ruby was about to walk around until she notices that we're trying to be sneaky and was bout fall over as she tries to take another step. But I got her cape and Crescent Rose in the nick of time before they fall. She then falls onto me and I caught her.

Ruby(Blushing): {Oh uh... hi}

Y/N(Red): {Sup..}

I let go and I see Zwei around the corner.

Ruby: Did you get in yet? One bark means yes and two barks mean no.

We then hear a door opening and closing.

Zwei: Bark!

Ruby: That's it!

She pulls her scroll and tries to call the team, but the call fails.

Ruby: Hey Y/N what about your-

Y/N: Yeah about that it kinda got lost from me flying around..

Ruby: Come on Y/N! we need to get our team!

Y/N: Okay lets-

We take a few steps and the ground started to crack below us.

Ruby: Huh?

It cracks even more now.

Y/N: Oh come on! I'm not that fat! am I?

The ground shatters beneath us and open a hole in the hole in the ground. I activated my my wings to catch Ruby and Zwei, but Ruby made sure to make Zwei sure that he doesn't fall into the hole. I got her just in time before she falls.

Y/N: You alright Ruby!

Ruby: Yeah I'm alight how about you?

Y/N: Good we need to get- AAAHHH! I let out a scream of pain when I notice a shock dust shell hit me.

Ruby: Y/N!!

We both fell to the hole also hit the ground really hard and when I got up.. to my eyes I see a face that I wouldn't want to see again.

Y/N(Pain): Well well look do we have here... a Will with White fang members. Underground in the city of Mountain Glenn.

Will: Shut the fuck up! you tow tie them up and take there weapons!

Y/N(mind): Good thing I put away Ace and Word away because who know what this fucker would do!

The two White Fang members tie us up and took our weapons.

Y/N: I guess we're going to your base.

Will: Yeah, but after I KNOCK YOU BOTH OUT!!

I couldn't do anything from the shock it really took it out of me and the fall. The only thing before I blacked out was Ruby... and everything went dark.

Y/N(mind): Damn...... it.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507 3 29
He is the most handsome guy I've ever seen. No, the most handsome guy in the world. And yet, he was into me. How did I ever get so lucky? I'm practic...
246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
77.2K 1.6K 14
Defeating Melissa didn't come without a price. (Y/N) has suffered a handicap that could potentially kill his future career, but have no fear, for his...
127K 4K 64
"No, this is not one of those fucking stories where you save me and we have anal sex in the end." Timothy laughed. "It's not? Bummer." Alright listen...