The Desired Blood (SOTUS) Com...

By BLYaoiFan4ever

All characters belong to their prospective owners. I am only writing this story for fun. I am not making any... More

The Meeting
First Long Day
The Sweet Smell
Am I being stalked? Pt 1
Am I being stalked? pt. 2
Friendship?
Getting to Know You!!
Help, Not An Update Sorry!!!
The Next Step
Did that happen?
Disaster averted!
Connecting 18+
You're a What?/Kidnapped
The Rescue pt.1
The Rescue pt.2
Bonding 18+
Calm Before The Storm
Should I upload the Last Chapter Early?
The End 18+

What's going on?

893 86 22
By BLYaoiFan4ever

Okay, I know how everyone is feeling now. (Dodges all objects being thrown because of the ending of the previous chapter) Please don't hate me. I promise things will be explained in this chapter. This chapter will give your hearts a break, for now, that is. Please enjoy!!! This chapter has ended up being longer than I originally planned. I hope it isn't boring.

Kongpob's P.O.V.

I woke up with a start due to the nightmare that I just had. I was sweating and shaking because it scared me. I didn't know I had made any noise until Arthit came running from the guest room and hugged me.

"Kongpob are you okay?" -A

"I-I-I think so."

"What happened? I heard you yell." -A

"I had this very scary nightmare and you were in it."

"What kind of nightmare?" -A

"It was really weird and scary. I was getting my belongings from my locker before heading home with you and then you showed up. Your eyes were glowing and you sniffed me saying that I smell good and then said you wanted to see if I taste like I smell and then I felt this sudden pain in my neck and I heard voices shouting and then I blacked out as I was losing blood."

"........" -A

"Arthit?"

"I'm sure you just watched some horror movie before bed and somehow involved me in your nightmare." -A

"Maybe you're right. I mean it felt so real and my neck still hurts. Do you see anything?"

Arthit carefully moved my face to the side and looked at my neck. Silence then ensued for a few minutes and it caused my heart to race as I started to become scared that there were marks on my neck.

"There's nothing there Kongpob. It is probably just because you felt that it was so real that it caused you to feel like there was something there. Don't worry." -A

"Thank goodness. I was really scared. Can you sleep with me?"

"Are you sure?" -A

"Yeah. I know it seems silly and childish, but I don't think I can sleep by myself right now and I feel safe with you next to me."

"Hey! It's not childish and I would ask the same of you if I was in your situation."

Arthit climbed over and lays down next to me and put his chest to my back and wraps his arms around my body. I close my eyes and feel a sense of peace and calm wash over me with this warmth seeping into my body as we both drift asleep.

*At the Café*

Arthit's P.O.V.

Once I was sure that Kongpob was okay and that he was not still scared from his nightmare, I quickly went into Kao's office and shut the door causing him to look up at me.

"Kao, we need to talk. I don't think it's safe for Kongpob to be in this area anymore."

"Why do you say that?" -Kao

"He told me of a nightmare he had, and he said I was in it. He said that I came up and attacked him."

"Okay that's not good, but I'm still not seeing how it's serious enough for him to have to leave." -Kao

"What he described as an event that would take place soon, but the one who attacked him wasn't me."

"What do you mean?" -Kao

"He said that the Arthit in his nightmare had glowing eyes. My eyes don't glow. They change color from black to a silver-white when my fangs come out."

"Wait............you mean-" -Kao started to say as he realized what I meant.

"Yes, he somehow saw one of them here and they attacked him. I know that this is an event that will happen soon. I read his mind as he was explaining it and saw that the date of this attack is within the next few days."

"You mean they planted that attack in his head to make him scared of you? I thought they were destroyed millennials ago?" -Kao

"I thought so too. The records in the library in my castle also indicated it as well. I think somehow, they must have hidden the few of them left standing and have tried to re-grow their population. This is serious though."

"I understand, but are we sure that this will really happen? They are known for their deception and cunning ways?" -Kao

"I know, but for right now, the only thing we can do is to move Kongpob to a safer place to prevent this attack from happening and we need to make sure that he is guarded at all times."

"Where can you bring him without causing too much suspicion?" -Kao

"I have a house located north of here with a drive time of 30 minutes. The only thing is how to convince Kongpob that he needs to temporarily change homes and not let him know why because he doesn't know what we are."

(A/N: This is how I imagine Arthit's house. A little fancy, calm and peaceful.)

"I understand you haven't told him yet, but have you even confessed your feelings for him without revealing your identity?" -Kao

"No. I wanted to wait for him to develop feelings for me that are above friendship before I chance it. I don't know how he would take the whole you're my fated mate and we are meant to be together forever and oh by the way I'm the vampire and the King of all vampires in Thailand. Please don't scream and run away." I said sarcastically.

"I know that it won't be easy because he's human. Pete acted like what you're imagining but luckily, he decided to give me a second chance to explain and show him. Even though he was hesitant and against becoming a vampire, but when he thought about how life would be if he grew old and had to leave me, he wanted the life we live. I was so happy he decided with his own free will." -Kao

"I hope it goes better or at least easier than I expect. I don't want to lose him, and I'm worried he will hate me because of what I am."

"I know and understand what you're feeling, but you have to take that chance. I think you should gradually introduce him to our world but leave out the vampire part for now. Make it seem like we are an old family that has some traditions that seem odd but have sustained our lineage." -Kao

I nodded my head in agreement before I headed back to the Café. I instantly found Kongpob where I had last seen him. He was smiling while talking to some customers about our coffee and snacks. I couldn't help but stare and smile as my heart warmed from his presence.

Shaking my head to focus, I walked over and saw him turn and smile at me as he walked to meet me.

Kongpob's P.O.V.

I watched as Arthit walked into P'Kao's office. At first, I didn't take it to mind because I figured it was his 30-day review of employment, but after 10 minutes turned into 2 hours, I started to feel worried. Of course, that confused me because our relationship was as friends so I shouldn't intervene too much with his employment status but for some reason, I felt this need to check on him. I don't know why, but I felt like something was wrong and that I should be there just in case he needs me.

So, I spent the next 2 hours fighting with myself internally with whether I should go to P'Kao's office and see if I need to jump in and speak up. Luckily, just as I was about to go and check on him, one of our regular customers walked in and order and that gave me the distraction I needed to focus on my work. After 15 minutes of talking, I saw him walk out and head over to me. I felt my feet move me to meet him in the middle and relief washed over me as he smiled, and I could tell that everything was okay.

"You were gone a while."

"Sorry, I had some things to discuss with P'Kao. Did you miss me?" -A

"W-w-what......no."

"Really?" -A

".......... Maybe a little." I confessed quietly

"You know you can just tell me. That makes me happy to hear." -A

"Well, it's not normal to miss your friend that much."

"Maybe I'm not just a friend to you." -A

"You're talking nonsense."

"Really? Then why are your ears turning red?" -A

"Th-th-they aren't!!" I accidentally shouted out loud while covering my ears. I turned and apologized to the customers.

"Kongpob, you know you look really cute and sexy when you are shy and blush," Arthit whispered in my ear causing me to shiver before he walked away to take the order of the customers who just walked in.

I quickly returned to my position and focused on my work as the rest of the day passed by quickly with Arthit's constant stares which caused me to blush.

*Time Skip*

We had returned to my apartment and I was in the middle of cooking dinner when Arthit called my name.

"Yeah?"

"How would you feel about temporarily moving to my house?" -A

"H-h-h-house?"

"Yeah, you see ever since you told me about your nightmare, I have been feeling worried that your place won't be safe since it's so close to the Café." -A

"Come on Arthit. It was just a nightmare. They don't come true."

"Kongpob, I need you to listen to me." -A

"I am."

"Look, my family isn't like your typical family."

"Okay?!"

"It's hard to explain but I need you to trust me when I say that I have a really bad feeling and I would feel better if we moved to my house." -A

"Look. I appreciate your concern, but I can take care of myself. I don't need you to treat me like I'm some fragile thing."

"I'm not saying you can't. I just-" Arthit started to say before he turned around and walked into his room.

I watched that and at first felt angry because he was treating me like I couldn't do anything to protect myself, but I once again felt this strange feeling to just trust him and let him protect me. I shook my head trying to see if the feeling would go away, but it wouldn't.

'Would it really be so bad to let him protect me? I've been on my own since the beginning of high school. Long story for another time.' As I stood there thinking about what to do, I heard his door open and close and felt his presence behind me.

I turned and looked at him and saw that he had a guilty look, but it was also filled with concern, confusion, sadness. I let out a sigh and took the food off the stove and place it onto the table before turning back to look at him.

"Look. I'm sorry if I was rude or harsh to you about this whole situation. It's kind of weird and hard for me to let someone take care of me more than a friend would because I've been on my own already for almost ten years. That sense of independence and caution doesn't just go away. I really do appreciate your concern, but it goes beyond my level of comfort."

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't try and take control or tell you what to do. I just really care about you and it's more than a friend." -A

"More than a friend?"

"Yes. Kongpob I like you." -A

"The like that's above friendship?"

"Yes. I want to be your boyfriend." -A

"We haven't known each other for that long. I don't mean to be rude but are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I feel happy and excited, and I just want to make your world full of happiness. When you are sad, I want to make you happy, when your hurt I want to make whoever caused it to pay. I want to be your everything." -A

As I listen to his explanation, I feel my heart warm. I feel like my world is light and safe. I don't know why but I want to agree and spend time together. I look at him and see the truth in his eyes and warmth there.

"Look, I will be honest. I have feelings for you too. I'm not sure if they are on the same level as yours but I feel like I can trust you and that you will be there when I need you. So, the best I can do right is to ask for some time to think about this moving place. Can you wait until after closing tomorrow for my response?"

"Okay. I will wait for both. Your response to moving, and if you want to be my boyfriend. I don't want to pressure you. I want you to be sure about it before you give me a response." -A

"Thanks. I'm sorry that I'm being confusing and probably a pain right now, but I promise I will give you an answer when I'm positive about what I feel and the move."

"That's all I ask, now let's eat this wonderful food you made before it gets cold and then go to bed." -A

"Yeah."

Okay, how was this chapter? Was it boring? Sorry I didn't give you too many details about who caused the nightmare. I wanted to give more thoughts on that and wanted to give a little more development to Arthit's and Kongpob's relationship. Please let me know if the flow doesn't seem right or anything like that. I am trying to keep it flowing smoothly but I think you guys know that sometimes it goes off balance. Please comment and vote. Also, any advice on how to better improve the story or plot and maybe ideas on anything else will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. This chapter is over 2,000 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Be The One By Blue💙

General Fiction

46K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
68.7K 3.5K 13
They had an earth-shattering love. The kind you only hear about in movies and books; but for them, it was absolutely and wonderfully real. Until two...
59.6K 3K 29
A small misunderstanding led to their separation.. one blaming himself and his short-temper while the other the was breaking apart thinking that he h...
91.6K 4.6K 23
Arthit and Kongpob had been the perfect couple in the eyes of everyone around them including friends and family. People admired them. People were jea...