𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐑𝐢𝐬...

By m00npeach

Augustus Wolfgang, a billionaire and a very lonely man who has never had a love life until he gets set up wit... More

Prolouge.
Chapter I.
Chapter II.
Chapter III.
Chapter IV.
Chapter V.
Chapter VI.
Chapter VII.
Chapter VIII.
Chapter IX.
Chapter X.
Chapter XI.
Chapter XII.
Chapter XIII.
Chapter XIV.
Chapter VXI.
Chapter VXII.
Chapter VXIII.
Chapter XIX.
Chapter XX.
Chapter XXI.
Chapter XXII. (Explicit +18)
Chapter XXIII.
Chapter XXIV.
Chapter XXV.
Chapter XXVI.
Chapter XXVII.
Chapter XXVIII.
Chapter XXIX.
Chapter XXX.
Chapter XXXI.
Chapter XXXII.
Chapter XXXIII.
Chapter XXXIV.
Chapter XXXV.
Epilouge.
Thank you.

Chapter XV.

3.1K 198 63
By m00npeach

People filled the venue, it was a really big venue in New York, New York. It had a large dining area, ballroom area that looked like you would see in princess movies. It was decorated very fancily and it still fell into the fall theme with golden leaves against the marble floor and the smell of fresh cooked Turkey and pumpkin. Salma's little sisters and big sister were eating at their designated table near the stage. They sat with Edith while they talked, the girls enjoyed the older woman's presence because she was so sweet and so funny, of course, they didn't believe that she was his Mom.

Salma was going around and she was shaking everyone's hands because they were people Augustus worked with from other buildings and some from the building he worked with. "Hi." Salma smiles as she introduces herself to random groups of people, she was an outgoing girl and she liked to meet new people anyway. Salma comes to where Augustus was talking to some of his business friends, he smiles and he holds his hand out. "Hey, how's meeting everyone going?" Augustus questioned her and Salma's shoulders lifted as she smiles brightly. "A lot of them are very rude but I met some really nice ones." Salma tells him truthfully and Augustus's eyes furrowed, he starts looking around. "Who? Is it Mr. and Mrs. Hartman? I know they're pretty bitchy people." Augustus questioned and Salma rubs his arm as she shakes her head. "No, no, it's okay. You don't have to kick no one out." Salma assured him and Augustus sighed as he stares at her, she looked so gorgeous tonight that it was unfair that everyone else had to see because he wanted to admire her all by himself.

Salma wore Oscar De La Renta who a Dominican designer that Edith was very close with and wore many dresses by him, Salma, of course, wasn't so keen to wearing something name brand because she didn't care about them but it was such a pretty dress. Black tulle gown that had golden flowers all over it, show quite the amount of skin and she wore shimmery golden heels and her hair was in a low bun because she didn't feel like going all out with her hair but them edges said otherwise because they were laid to the gods.

Augustus nervously grabs her hand and Salma smiles because he has been acting so weird for the past couple of days and she didn't know what was going on with him, It was like he was closing on her again and it took a while for them to get where they were but of course she doesn't know what he's been planning. "You look so gorgeous." He tells and it was the hundredth time and Salma smiled like an idiot every single time. "I know, you told me for the billionth time." Salma mumbled and that's when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Mr. Wolfgang." An older man says formally and Augustus sighed because he still hasn't had much time with Salma since they got there. Salma motions for him to talk to the man, Augustus kisses her cheek and Salma walks off towards her sisters who were dancing with each other.

Jesse and Valerie were dancing together, Salma comes to them and she thought that they looked so gorgeous. Jesse wore a nice suit and her hair was gelled down, Valerie wore a long white dress and her hair was in pin curls. "Can I join this dance?" Salma questioned and the girls smiled as they grabbed Salma's hand forming a circle. "How are you enjoying the party?" Salma questioned them and Jesse looks around, she leans closer to Salma. "I never thought I would be in a place with so many white people." She whispered making Salma chuckle and Valerie rolled her eyes. "Besides that, it has been a blast and the food also the music is amazing." Valerie says and Salma was so glad they were enjoying themselves. "Where's Aurelia and Yasmine?" Salma questioned and Jesse nodded her head forward, motioning the girls at the food table, chowing down on the beef wellington.

Salma chuckles because she should have known they would be there.

Salma makes eye contact with Aurelia, she comes to them and Aurelia huffed as she looks at the DJ who looked bored with the music as well. "Can we request something? I'm about to go put some real music on." Aurelia says as she makes her way to the DJ and Jesse looks at Salma because the child listened to Pop and not all of it was good either. Salma and Jesse kept dancing, Salma looks around and people looked at her sister but Jesse wasn't bothered by their estranged looks at all. "How does it feel to wear a suit for the very first time?" Salma questioned and Jesse's lips curved into the biggest smile. "It feels so amazing Salma, I know that you know Momma use to shove me in those little dresses she would buy me but of course, I didn't like them." Jesse grinned and Salma caresses Jesse's cheek while her other hand held Jesse's hand. "You're gorgeous and very handsome, don't you forget that." Salma tells her and Jesse nodded. Jesse didn't care about what anyone else had to say unless it came from Salma but Salma would never tell her anything bad, never.

Suddenly a really upbeat beat comes on and Salma sees Gary jump up from their table, he comes strutting to Salma and Jesse. Todrick Hall was on which was the girl's favorite, Jesse, Salma, and apparently Gary's favorite as well. I Like Boys come on and Salma starts voguing with Gary while Aurelia comes shimmying from the stage.

"Mama come, come doll, take a seat. There's someone you know that you've got to meet. So brace yourself for the big reveal, he's about my height when he's not in heels. Some boys play basketball, he played house with ratchet dolls. It's not Santa Claus, it's time for applause, It's comin' out the closet."

Salma watches Gary vogue and he looked like a pro and Aurelia comes, she hits an entire split and a group of mostly the younger individuals formed a crowd around them while all the older generations watched from the outside with shock and disgust. "Come on Salma!" Gary says motioning her to come fully into the circle and Salma shrugs because why not? She starts moving her hands elegantly, doing a box around her face and watching especially when she first came to New York, she lived in Harlem for quite some time, she used to watch a lot of different street dancers in the subway and on the sidewalk vogue. "Mama, I like boys, I like pecs, like them arms when they flex. Like that print in them sweats. Tell them girls, Thank you, next. I like when they text me sexy pics of 'em, like them abs when there's six of 'em. Tell them girls I'm sorry, I like boys." Salma catwalks and she mouths the lyrics while Aurelia who loved voguing so much, she was a killer and she had every move from old school to new.

"Ohh, show me that, I want to learn." Edith says, Gary and Aurelia motion for Edith to come into the middle, she smiles as they start showing her simpler moves and she starts copying them and Edith smiles happily. "This is so lovely!" Edith says yelling over the music.

Augustus hadn't realized that the entire music genre changed until he hears people chanting his mother's name. Augustus stops talking and he looks towards the crowd, he quickly excuses himself because he wanted to see what was up with this but he also was sad because he was missing out on the fun. This was a party, not a business meeting and so he walks into the crowd of dancers and he gets to the middle to see Edith voguing with Salma, all of her sister including Shania and Kenny. "Auggie, come join us!" Salma yelled and Augustus was a terrible dancer, he couldn't dance to save his life and so he shakes his head. "I'll come but I will not dance." Augustus says and Salma pouts. "Pleasee, learn for me!" Salma yells over the music and Augustus, of course, couldn't deny her pout. "Fine, Salma, shit. All this arm movement... it won't be my fault if I smack someone because I warned you,"

Salma chuckles as she grabs his hands, she pulls him closer. "Auggie, you won't smack anyone, well, I don't know.. Let's start with the hands and just keep it there."  Salma says and he nods. Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels come on and Salma starts showing him some moves, Augustus watched and he shakes his head. "I don't know what you just did." Augustus says and Salma hand smacks against her forehead. She smiles and she grabs his hands. "It's okay sweetie, we can just dance regularly." Salma smiled and she starts swinging his arms as she dances up and down while Augustus stood there, smiling because she was having a really good time.

A lot of people were and it made him sad because he missed out on all of it but in about an hour he was gonna do the scariest thing ever and he was gonna dance with her, be with her sisters and his mother until then. Nothing business-related, just having fun.

Augustus was tired from all the dancing but now he was in the restroom because he was so nervous, he felt like he was gonna have a panic attack. He really wanted to go as planned and also he was nervous because about three hundred people will be watching him so he wasn't necessarily good at being in large crowds like this one tonight. He looks in the mirror and sighed. "This is a woman that you really love, you want to spend the rest of your life with her... this is your happiness." He tells himself because before Salma, he wasn't happy with his life. He thought having a nice houses, cars and money were all that he needed but he was very wrong and Salma is all that he want and need, no one else and nothing else.

Someone comes in the bathroom, it was Jesse and her eyes widen as she looks around the men's room. "I flipping knew it, the men's restroom has more mirrors than the women's restroom." She says and Augustus exhales. "What are you doing in here?" He questioned and Jesse tilted her head because Augustus looks like he was about to lose his mind. "I came to come and get you also.. To give you a pep talk." Jesse smiled and Augustus looks at the velvet box in his hands and he closed his eyes. "I never thought I would say this but I'm so scared Jess, why am I so scared to propose to a woman that I love?" Augustus questioned softly and Jesse's eyes watered because he sounded like he was about to break and she wipes her eyes. "Because you love her so much that you want it to be something that you two will never forget. All men feel that way when they propose.. You're not the only one." Jesse assured them.

"I know but all those people out there, I can't take the multiple eyes and staring." Augustus mumbled.

"Do you sing in front of Salma?" Jesse questioned and Augustus nodded. "All the time."

Jesse smiled and she grabs his hand, she squeezes it gently. "Then imagine that it's only you two, no one else and you're back at her house or your house. Both of you are in your pajamas having a two person party. No one but you two. Not me, your mother and no one else.. Just you two" Jesse says and Augustus thinks about it, he slowly began to nod his head and he straightens his posture, he undoes some buttons to his suit because he was gonna do it, do it for Salma and he no longer gave a damn what people think about him because this was for her.

Augustus kisses Jesse's hand and he looks into her eyes. "I love you and I can't wait to be your big brother." He stated and he was very serious, he really meant it. Jesse couldn't help but quickly hug him, he was already the girl's big brother.

Augustus walks out of the bathroom, everyone was seated and talking with one another. He walks towards the stage and Salma sees get on the stage which was a first for her because he didn't like getting on any type of platform that looked like a stage let alone in front of this many people. He walks over the microphone and he grabs it from the stand. "Good evening everyone, welcome to the Fall party and I want to start off by saying thank you for coming and I hope you enjoyed your night. I had a lot of fun planning this party, I really did and it's also my first so yayy." Augustus says making the crowd laugh including Salma.

He smiled and a few people don't ever see them especially the people who he does business with, it was intriguing to see and Augustus was known for not ever smiling and sporting the I will kill you look.

Augustus clears his throat and he slips his hand in his pocket. "Not too long ago, I met a very wonderful woman. I was set up by my best friend Shania who happens to be her sister as well. At that time of my life and before I met Salma, I'm not going to lie, I was very sad and I didn't know how to show my emotions well so I was always angry, moody and grumpy because I was told my entire life that the Wolfgang men aren't allowed to feel. For once in the twenty-six years of me living, I felt every single emotion when I first saw Salma sitting in the Mexcian restaurant. She wore a white blouse, blue jeans and white heels and her hair was in a beautiful Afro. Ask me how I remember that, Well, it was the best day of my entire life and when I'm stressed at work, I replay that moment when my eyes first landed on her, over and over again. I was so baffled to why this woman had me feeling this way that I was pretty grumpy and mean to her but I feel that she knew how I was so she didn't take any offense to my actions at all and still stuck by me because she made me figure out who I was as a person. I wasn't what people see me as and she never judged me not once and so I quickly got really comfortable with her and I wanted her to be with me. I took her to the fair and of course, she loved the rides but me missing out my entire childhood, I have never been on any so I almost shit myself about six times." He chuckled and everyone else laughed.

Augustus bites his lip and he looks at Salma for a quick moment, she stares at him and she was smiling. "I took her out again but I kinda messed up at the end of our first official date and... I ignored her for about two weeks which was the biggest mistake of my life because she was gonna go on another date with someone else and Shania almost beat the crap out of me because not only if she went on this date and it went well then my life wouldn't be this amazing right now and I probably wouldn't be here standing here, talking in front of all of you. Okay, um, I always knew that I loved her but this moment when I first stayed at her place and we watching The Bodyguard. She has a pretty voice and when she sang I Have Nothing, I wanted to tell her then but it was so early in the relationship and I didn't want to scare but this time I'm ready, a matter of fact, I'll show how much I love her. I'm not a good singer but you know that and I'm just gonna lip-sync but um here I go." He finished and he nods towards the DJ.

Salma mouth parted and she looks at the girls who were already crying, her mind was trying to wrap around what was happening.

The music starts playing and Augustus eyes land on Salma, he smiles and he held the microphone but instead of his voice it was Whitney's voice. "Share my life, take me for what I am 'Cause I'll never change all my colors for you. Take my love, I'll never ask for too much. Just all that you are and everything you do." Augustus got every run, every little pause and Salma just thought it was so cute because she knew that he played this song a billion times. "I don't really need to look, very much further. I don't wanna have to go where you don't follow. I will hold it back again. This passion inside can't run from myself, there's nowhere to hide."

Augustus jumps off of the stage and he walks towards Salma, "Don't make me close one more door, I don't wanna hurt anymore. Stay in my arms if you dare or must I imagine you there. Don't walk away from me. I have nothing, nothing, nothing. If I don't have youuuuu." He points at her and he quickly gets on his knees in front of her and Salma laughs as she clutches his hand. "You see through right to the heart of me, you break down my walls with the strength of your love. I never knew.... love like I've known it with you. Will a memory survive one I can hold on to?" He lip-syncs and Aurelia wanted to pass out because it was so cute, Jesse sat there with an accomplished look on her face because he was taking her advice and he looks like he's having the time of his life.

Augustus holds Salma's hand as he rocked from side to side slowly, singing to her and she was crying but she was smiling so wide. "Stay in my arms if you dare or must I imagine you there. Don't walk away from me. I have nothing, nothing, nothingggggg." He lets go of her hand and he throws his head back. "Don't... make... Me... close one more door!" His entire soul seems to belt out and people started clapping as they stood up. "I don't wanna hurt anymore, stay in my arms if you dare or must I imagine you there. Don't walk away from me. No, don't walk away from me. Don't you dare walk away from me. I have nothing, nothing, nothing. If I don't have you, you!" He finishes off and he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Augustus let's out a pant, he pulls the box from his pocket and he gets onto one knee in front of Salma. All of Salma's sisters all squeal including Edith who was crying so hard. "Even though they didn't end up together in the movie but will you be my Rachel Marron to my Frank Farmer?" Augustus questioned and Salma jumped up, she squealed and she nodded. "Are you kidding me Auggie? Of course, I will, yes, yes, yes!" Salma exclaimed and he slips the ring onto her finger and she jumps into his arms and she kisses him repeatedly.

Everyone was clapping and cheering, Salma stops kissing him and she hugs him. "Augustus, I-I can't believe you did all that and you don't like doing things in front of people." Salma says and Augustus shrugged. "Salma, I told you that I would do anything for you even though it's out of my comfort zone but I will still do it." Augustus smiles and Salma runs his hands through his hair. "My Auggie, why are you so perfect?" Salma questioned him and he kisses her head because that is one of the million reasons why he loved her, he was perfect to her even though he felt that he wasn't at times but she made him feel that he was all the time.

I'm ugly crying right now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 12.1K 50
Vision of Love Book 2 *read book 1 before this* You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only one who I ca...
140K 4.3K 36
Adara X Antonio Just read...
207K 12.3K 50
THE BLOODHOUNDS #1 BILLIONAIRE-MAFIA ROMANCE CLYDE NIELSEN, 28 He abdicated his title at 15 years old. Moved to Seattle, thinking that he would live...
LessonS. By Fun

General Fiction

45.7K 2K 76
She shows him how to live; He shows her how to love.