fairytail ᝰ oneshots. ✓

By jippsk

─︎ a collection of oneshots, lemons, headcanons and scenarios of the fairy tail characters.﹙︎fem!reader ∕︎ se... More

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒.
!!!! PLS READ
BICKSLOW. ∕︎ starlight (oneshot)
COBRA. ∕︎ redemption (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ goodbye (oneshot)
GRAY F. ∕︎ winter sickness (oneshot)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ ice cream (oneshot)
LAXUS D. ∕︎ jealousy (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (oneshot)
LEO. ∕︎ in love (second oneshot)
LUCY H. ∕︎ christmas wishes (oneshot)
MEST G. ∕︎ valentines (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ be free (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ celebrating (oneshot)
NATSU D. ∕︎ protector (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ shadows (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ stay home (oneshot)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ sherlock's spies (oneshot)
STING. ∕︎ common criminal (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ best friend (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ i'm sorry (oneshot)
STING E. ∕︎ christmas cuddle (oneshot)
???. ∕︎ secret santa (oneshot)
❛ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 ∕ ︎𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐒.
LAXUS D. ∕︎ public (lemon)
LUCY H. ∕︎ sudden (lemon)
STING E. ∕︎ take me (lemon)
ROGUE C. ∕︎ I love you (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ safe (lemon)
JELLAL F. ∕︎ under the table (lemon)
ZEREF D. ∕︎ savior (lemon)
NATSU D. ∕︎ sensitive (lemon)

COBRA. ∕︎ shower (lemon)

7K 113 57
By jippsk

COBRA. ∕︎ SHOWER
SMUT - SEXUAL CONTENT

[ Third Person POV ]

Jellal had ordered Erik to go over to your apartment on a day off from Crime Sorcière's work. Today was the hottest day of the year and everyone was trying to beat the heat, therefore Jellal gave everyone a day off to do whatever. He specially ordered Erik to go to your apartment to spend some time together, you see you and Erik have never really gotten along not matter how close people tried to get you two to be, it never really worked.

You sat on your couch and started to text your friend, Cana with your lacrima device fiddling in your hands.

YOU:
Cana, please come over. I'm dying.

CANA:
Dying? Damn. I'm drinking.

YOU:
PLEADE
*please
Literally begging

CANA:
I can try but I won't get there
for a while like I said I'm
wasted honey

YOU:
Nevermind, I'll suffer alone.

CANA:
I'll buy some chocolate to make it
up to you when I see you tomorrow

You had a weak spot for sweats, everyone knew. You pouted and sat up, your legs dangled from your couch as you stood up straight. Your (H/L) (H/C) hair was tied up in a pony tail and you were wearing short shorts and a white tank top that exposed some of your stomach. You looked at Erik, who was shirtless with with his swimming trunks on as he played on his lacrima phone. 'Idiot, why is he so weird all the time... he's to quiet...' You thought as you looked at him once more. 'Whatever, the days almost over—fuck it's 1:10... well he has to spend the night too... fuck... god why Jellal...' You pout.

"Not like I wanna be here either," Erik mumbles

[Third Person POV]

"Yeah shut up, I'm gonna go take a cold shower..." (Y/N) pouts as she stumbled to her bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and turned the cold water on, then she jumped in and sighed in relief as the cold water rushed down her body. She raised her arms up and felt amazingly cooled down.

She closed her eyes and smiled. 'It feels so nice...'
(Y/N) thought.

"Good I needed a shower too," A voice rang as the shower curtain opened and Erik stepped in, completely naked.

"Erik!! What the fuck, get out!!!?" (Y/N) yelled, covering her breasts with her arms.

"Yea yea don't make my ears bleed, scoot over your hogging all the water." Erik said, walking over to her.

"No, get out of my shower, I'm naked!!" (Y/N) shouted.

"So am I, is it really that big of a deal?" Erik asked.

(Y/N) didn't know what to say, she was blushing with embarrassment, why would he do this to her?

And did he just say IS IT REALLY THAT BIG OF A DEAL?! 'I know what is big... no (Y/N) don't be perverted!'

"You think I'm big?" Erik smirks.

(Y/N) clenched her jaw and glared at him, not playfully at all, a full on glare. "Oh come on kitten don't be like that," Erik winks as he wears his perverted smirk.

(Y/N) looked him up and down, her gaze landed on his length... he was huge... (Y/N) blushed and looked away, keeping her arms pressed against her breasts to keep them covered from him.

Erik rinsed off, he raised his arms and ran his fingers through his maroon colored hair as the water beamed down on him. "Look who's hogging the water now..." (Y/N) mumbled to herself.

Erik grabbed her, this took her by surprise as he set her down in front of him, the water beamed down on the both of them. She felt something hard press against her back and near her bottom, she knew exactly what it was, her cheeks turned fifty shades of red. Erik held her arms as he pealed her arms from her breasts, letting them bounce free. He roughly groped her as she moaned softly.

He kissed her jaw line, and then he kissed her neck. "E...Erik~" She moaned "If we do this it's only gonna add to the hot temperature..."

Erik smirked as he flipped her body around to face her, "We've got the cold water here don't we?"

(Y/N) softly smiled as Erik pressed her chest against his, her erect nipples poked his chest slightly. That only made Erik's smirk grow, he pushed his lips on hers as his right hand ran up and down her lower back area, relaxing her skin with his warm hands as the cold water continued to beamed down on them.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, his member was up straight against part of her womanhood and a small part of her stomach. This action caused her to gasp and moan quietly.

Erik pushed her body against the shower wall as he kissed her passionately, pushing in his tongue and exploring her mouth. The inside of her mouth tasted fruity and sweet strawberry to him, he loved exploring her, and never wanted to stop.

(Y/N) moaned into the kiss as Erik realized he was tried of tasting her mouth and wanted to taste another part of her. He lifted her up and her legs and thighs rested on his shoulders as his face was straight in front of her core. He took a long lick to her folds as (Y/N) moaned his name and intertwined her fingers in his hair.

"Fuck~" She moaned out as Erik pushed his tongue inside of her, moving it all around until he hit a certain spot, due to the small area it was a kinda of easy spot to find for Erik, maybe it was just his tongue but he assumed it was her small room inside.

She moaned his name loudly as she climaxed, Erik pulled his tongue out of her and licked his lips, then he licked up her liquids and smirked. He dropped her down with a 'thump' as he caught her legs. She furred her brows, letting out a 'hmmp' sound as she crossed her arms underneath her breasts.

This didn't go unnoticed by Erik as he gave a dirty grin to her, he then leaned down to her breasts and dragged his tongue over her sensitive nipple. She closed her, now, lust filed eyes slightly as she opened her mouth to moan lightly. She lifted her arms over her head, then she moaned again as Erik began to suck on her right nipple.

He pulled away and looked at her seriously, she nodded in response. He put his tip into her as she moaned out his name. He then tried to slowly pushed his entire length in her, but not all of it would fit, (Y/N)'s eyes were filled with tears, a few dropped but they stained her cheeks as she clenched her eyes shut and whimpered in pain.

"Fuck—it's alright..." Erik groaned as he gripped her hips tightly "It'll be unbelievable soon... you'll feel amazing..."

Her lips began to tremble as more tears fell. Erik kisses them away as he stopped trying to push all of him inside her and just tried to keep her
pleasured—which was something she wasn't feeling right now, due to her pain if Erik's huge member inside of her.

Soon, the pain began to disappear and all she felt was unbearable pleasure, like her soul was going to come out of her body. "Oh god~" She moaned as Erik kissed her last tear away. "Ready?" Erik asked.

"Yes, please~" She moaned.

He continued to grip her hips as he pulled out of her, she gave a confused look at him as he rammed back into her. She moaned out in pleasure and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Erik trusted in and out of her, soon his full length went inside of her, she moaned out his name as of how deep he was inside of her. "Faster Erik!~" (Y/N) moaned.

"Fuck~" Erik groaned "How are you so tight..."

Her knot in her lower abdomen felt like it was going to burst any second now, "E-Erik... I'm so close~" She moaned as he pushed her lower body more to Erik.

Her tight walls around his manhood was very pleasuring to him, "Me too... cum for me~" He grunted.

(Y/N) screamed his name in pleasure as her walls tightened even more around him and she climaxed hard. "God!~" (Y/N) moaned loudly near the end of her high.

Her actions completely pushed Erik over the edge, he clenched his eyes shut a bit as (Y/N) felt something warm burst inside of her, filling her all the way as she moaned and looked down to see Erik came inside of her.

"I... love you..." Erik panted as he pulled out of her, he was very tried but tried his hardest to keep her held up.

"I uhm.. love you too..." (Y/N) sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.2K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
3.4K 53 21
This is basically just fairytail couple oneshots I ship. You may request anything you want. I do not own fairytail all rights to the characters belo...
44.7K 1.4K 11
Some one shots that were originally going to be stories but I never got to making an actual story plot to it. Please remember to Vote, Comment, And f...
78.3K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...