𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

Galing kay Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... Higit pa

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/63./

8.5K 452 211
Galing kay Starrmazing

TIANA

I sighed as I placed another bloody tissue on the floor next to me.

She beat me.

She beat til I bled. She beat me til I would give up everything on Carter which I did not.

At this point I just felt alone.

Fresh tears cascaded down my face as I looked at my surroundings. She placed me in a empty room with a twin size bed. The room held nothing with significance.

No doubt that I was bruised up. It hurt that she actually beat me. The family I thought I knew was a lie. I have yet to see my dad. Troy has made constant visits but I ignored him.

I didn't understand. He would argue with our parents all the time and now he's okay with them.

I just wanted to leave. I had no idea where I was. I shook my head as I thought more.

Would I ever see Carter again?

I didn't know.

I sighed and laid on the bed and curled up into the covers. I did not sleep. I had to be careful around my family.

I just prayed I get out of here safe.

****
CAMILLE

I gulped as soon as I saw my brother's car pull up. My body shook as he parked the car and got out, slamming it shut and walking at a fast pace to the front door.

I noticed another man get out. I couldn't see his face clearly. He had on shades and a nice blue suit as he closed the door and fixed himself.

(Only side look. You will get to see his face in the future. Some might even know who this is.)

My gawking was interrupted by the front door slamming shut.

"Where is she?" His angry tone shook the walls.

"In the kitchen, Boss."

Here we go.

My breath shook as his footsteps got closer. My palms became sweaty and my heart heated fast. Less than a second later did he enter the kitchen. His furious gaze me my feared ones.

"What the hęll was you fvcking thinking, Camille. I told your ass not to leave the safe house!"

I swallowed. I kept silent as he continued to shout at me about my stupidity. I already felt bad about doing what I did because he cared so much for Tiana.

"I'm sorry." I said sincerely with a soft tone.

He suddenly slammed his hand on island counter causing me to jump at the sudden sound.

"Fvck your sorry, Camille." He furiously slammed his hand on the counter top again.

Tears formed in my eyes and my head hanged low. I hated when he was angry with me. My heart ached knowing that it was my fault that Tiana was taken by whom ever.

"Pack your shît." Carter said with irritation.

My head shot up in surprise. "W-What?"

"I didn't fvcking stutter. Go pack you shît. Your leaving." He said with crossed arms.

Tears were just falling down my face. "Please-"

"Now, Camille." He growled out.

A small whimper escaped my lips while making my way out of the kitchen with sadness. I stopped in my tracks when I saw the exact guy that got out of the car. He watched me for a moment before walking into the kitchen.

I made it to my bed room and packed my belongings. I wiped my tears as best. I kept putting my clothes in my luggage. Once I was done, my door opened and in walked my brother.

"Carter, I'm sor-"

"I don't want to hear it. I had it with your carefree." He said and just then the guy walked in behind him. "This is Ace Buller. Your future husband. Dad wanted me to introduce you to him since you didn't go to Paris. You will be staying with him in one of his houses in Colorado for a few months."

My eyes went wide in shock. "You can't do this." I cried as I looked from the stranger to my brother.

He was actually sending me to live with a stranger. I shook my head at the idea. What if he was crazy? What if he tried to kill me? There were a lot of what if's.

"Might do you some good, Camille. I don't need no fvcking distractions."

My breathing came out harsh as I looked to the stranger who went to grab my luggage.

"No!" I screamed in rage as I snatched my luggage back.

I looked back at Carter with a pleading stare. He looked unfazed. "Please, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I just wanted to get out of the house!"

His face grew a darker shade of red. I made him even more angry. "I do not care what you wanted. You disobeyed me and got Tiana taken. You don't use your head, Camille and I need you away from me so I can focus on finding her."

"But-"

"Enough!" He yelled at me and I backed away in fear.

I have never feared my brother this much. He looked lethal and if I said another word, he'll lose it.

He turned back to look ate Ace Buller and said, "Do what you have to do to get her out of this house. I don't give a fvck." He snapped and walked out the room.

A sob left my lips as more tears fell down my face. I looked towards the man who stood there staring at me in silence.

Then he sighed. "Please just get your things so we can leave."

I wanted to fight but it will end badly for me. I sniffed and grabbed my jacket and slipped it on. I grabbed my book bag and he grabbed my suit case and walked a head of me, out the room.

My heart ached. I was upset. Upset that Carter was putting my life in the hands of a stranger.

I know I messed up but this was ridiculous.

I sighed as we walked down the stairs. We passed the living room and I heard Carter shouting orders to his men. When he turned, I received nothing but a glare.

I looked away and my head hanged low. The man opened the door and let me walk out first. One of the bodyguards handed him a pair of car keys to one of the SUVs. He opened the passenger side and I got in. He put my suit cases in the back and got into the driver's seat. He started the car and pulled out of the drive way and drove off down the road.

The ride was silent and I did nothing but cry the entire time.

****
TIANA

My eye shot open when I heard the door open. I didn't bother turning to look at who it was. I laid in silence.

"I brought you some food." Donovan's voice filled my ears.

The sound of a tray being placed on a nearby table and his footsteps coming towards the bed. I looked anywhere but at him. His eyes burned a whole in my face but I didn't look at him.

He sighed and reached over and brushed his hands over my face. I jerked away and slapped his hands away from me.

"Don't touch me!" I spat and moved away from him.

"This is hard for me, Tiana. I hate seeing you like this. I just wish that you could understand."

I scoffed. "I understand a lot of things. I understand that my family are twisted people." I said with a bitter laugh. "I just got beat by my mother that I assumed was dead. What's next I wonder?" I questioned with so much venom.

"I hope you agree to be apart of this business. We can do this together."

We? He's got loose screws in his head.

"There will never be a you and me. I don't want any part of the fvcking business. Just let me go."

"Why? So you can run back to him?" Donovan looked at me with irritation in his tone.

I glared at him not saying a word.

He suddenly stood to his feet. "Tell me, Tiana," he paused. "Did you have sex with him?"

My glare darken. "Why would I tell you if I did or not?! It's not your business!"

A smirk formed his lips as he stepped closer to me.

I had a gut feeling at what he was trying to do. I didn't give him the satisfaction of backing away. I wasn't scared of him. My hands closed up into fist.

"You did, huh?" He looked me up and down. "I bet you enjoyed it. I promise I can make you feel even better."

I clenched my jaw in anger. "As if you could. Get the hęll back!"

He didn't listen. Instead, he grabbed me and I struggled to fight him off. I cursed when he threw me on to the bed and pinned my arms down.

"Get off me! Your going to regret this!" I yelled as I struggled to pull away from him.

"I don't think so. I've been waiting a long time to have my way with you, beautiful. When I'm done with you, you'll beg for more." He grinned and dipped his head down to kiss me.

I turned my face away but that didn't stop him. I felt his disgusting lips on my neck and I struggled harder. His grip tighten on my wrist.

I went into a small panic. He was going to rape me.

"Get of-" his lips found mine in aggressively kissed me.

I took the opportunity to bit his lip hard and he pulled back with a hiss then cursed. His lip was bleeding.

He looked down at me with a glare. "Fvcking bîtch. I'll teach you."

I shocking scream left my lips when he grabbed my neck with both his hands in a tight grip and chocked me.

I struggled for breath as I kicked my legs and pushed at his chest. He was looking down at me with an evil glint in his eye. His grip became even tighter and I was for sure my neck could snap.

I found the little strength I had and kneed him from behind as hard as I could.

He cursed and his hold on me let up. I pushed him away and wheezed. I tried to breathe and looked around the room for anything I could use until my eyes landed on the tray.

Knife.

I rolled off the bed onto the other side and ran and grabbed the knife.

When he gathered himself, he held onto his crotch and sent a glare mixed with pain and anger.

"You will get yours, Tiana. The longer you resist the more easier it will be to break you." He said with a straining breath.

"I'll be ready to fight every single one of you sick motherfvckas." I spat.

With a final glare, he walked out and locked the door behind him.

Tears formed in my eyes as my body shook. I was almost raped. The urge to let a cry leave my lips burned in my throat. I cupped my neck with my hand and rubbed it.

I just wanted to leave.

I took a seat in the corner and had a tight grip on the knife while staring at the door.

I don't know how much longer I could take but I won't stop fighting.

________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Donovan?

TeamKingandQueen!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 144 17
Hazel moved to Woodsboro and fit right in with a close-knit group of friends, instantly becoming one of them. What happens when a couple of boys form...
9.6K 259 16
"Come on Little Rose, we both know you want to" He Taunted me with mischief In his eyes "Well then, better be ready for some Mayhem" ...
79.5K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
165K 7.8K 56
|Book 2| 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 Carter. He's hurt. He feels pain. He's full of so much rage. He puts up a front that fools everyone but the on...