Rottmnt Donnie x reader

Από TurtlesBeMad

Updates will be weekends only Περισσότερα

Pilot
love doesn't always last forever?
So, ryan?
So the stranger has a brother
Bumps and bruises
Ryan? Turtle? Nah
What a dance
A motherly side? Or just bossy?
Home
Lizards and Motorbikes
Let's ride
Scales works for big mama now!
Oh sweet von ryan, i know your secret
Im sorry!!
Oh Fuc-
Hey boos

Dog-thing? Trouble!

1.2K 33 12
Από TurtlesBeMad

Small A/n; jase's true colours are going to bubble up, and if you don't feel comfortable reading it then just skip to the end and there will be a small explanation.
—————————————————————-

All good things had to come to an end. Although you didn't think school was bad, you just had a lot of fun, for once.
Mummers surrounded you, all of them about different information about last night. Some involved "i heard that someone was planning on attacking a purple dragon, because they were tired of being picked on" or "no way! I think that idiot that vandalised the library, decided to go for the purple dragons!" and "that makes no sense! I think some moron decided to go for the purple dragons technology!" Some of the other rumours made some sense, while others didn't. Then again, if I had told anyone that giant, mutant, fighting, talking, turtles had taken the tech, no one would believe you! every one would think you were crazy! speaking of crazy, you have to think of a crazy good lie. Like you said before, no way someone's going to believe you. You looked up mouthing an 'oh', you had reached your locker without realising it. "I really need to pay attention. I've been lost in my thoughts way too much lately." you grumbled slightly under your breath. Just as you were about to rip your locker door open, a small tap met your shoulder. You whipped around only to see none other than jase. "Don't do that!" you whispered-yelled lightly punching his shoulder. "Ow! Hey! Can't a boyfriend greet his girlfriend in the morning?" his question made your breath hitch slightly. You hated when he used that word. You hummed as an idea popped into your head. Trying your best not to smirk, you then replied with. "Tell me when he shows up" you snickered shoving everything you don't need in your locker pulling out what you did. Jase's teeth gritted together, as he glared at your back. You looked back at him only to see him grab your arm and drag you away from your locker. You looked at him, walking up to his pace. "Jase this hurts-" you were cut off by him yelling 'shut up' and kicking the front doors of the school open. Jase brought you to the side of the school and blocked off any exits you had, with his arms. "I've done everything to be nice to you! We needed your muscle and background! You were the perfect fit for our bodyguard! No real family here in new york! Well fit! And if you had gone missing, your aunt wouldn't be able to find you with the little amount of money she has. Now listen up, we know where you live, your favourite places to go, and all of your weaknesses. So don't think you can just run away, you're going to continue to be our bodyguard with no further complaints." with that said jase moved off of you and walked back inside, leaving you shocked. Finally you spoke up "i didn't know jase could be intimidating!" yes, that was the only thing you decided to process. You hummed rubbing your arm as you walked back inside. "Right on the biggest bruise i have" you thought to yourself stopping in front of your locker. "..well not much to lose now" you mumbled pulling on your purple dragon varsity jacket. You smirked pulling your mask on. "I'll stay after school to find out what i missed." you placed your mask on and grabbed your bat. Slamming your locker door shut you walked up the staircase, heading for the roof. "Man no one even saw me put these on, people need to pay more attention it's starting to annoy me." you mumbled to yourself fiddling around with your bat. "I, Casey Jones, want to- no wait! I know!"

***

This, this made you smile. You held up (favourite animal!skull) mask in your hand, and a lacrosse stick in the other. You placed your mask on and grabbed the bag of lacrosse balls. "I'm so glad i did lacrosse for a couple of years! These balls are tough, heavy, and leave one hell of a bruise if thrown at someone" you smiled brightly lifting up tape and small explosives. "Exploding lacrosse balls? Yes please!" you cheered as you made your new weaponry. "Oh! How about- ohmigosh yes!" you picked up a ball and cut it open pouring smoke bomb powder into it. "If I throw this hard enough on the ground the smoke should create a heavy enough smoke screen for me to escape in any bad situation! Oh! I know" you picked up two goaly gloves and stuffed one with a metal bar. "Ok then i just wire this to the tips of the fingers, add this heavy battery aaand!" you spoke to yourself pulling the glove on. You clutched your hands into fists and the bar you implanted started to spark with electricity. "Damn i'm cool! Gongalla! Gongalla..? Yeah ok gongalla" you hummed and placed the gloves down. "Smoke bombs, bombs, electricity, motorbike, i think i should be good." you nodded in a provel and placed everything into a duffle bag. "I should trick out my motorbike to shoot fireworks" you mumbled slipping your mask and jacket in the bag too. "Later, I should go to what class i have left." you ran over to the staircase running down it. You stuffed your bag in your locker and sprinted off to class. "I'm going to spend the rest of the day making up what I missed in my other classes!" you grumbled and slipped into your class. The game is on.

***

Finally, you walked out of the school looking around, it was dark out already. "Luckily i told auntie i'd be home late." you stated before looking at the duffle in your hand and smiling. "I never said how late.." with that said you ran over to your motorbike placing your school stuff in the back. You ran over to a bathroom changing into your Casey jones clothes. "Oh yeah" you smiled and ran back to your bike strapping fireworks onto the side and wiring a button to the handle of your bike. "One click and bomb" you giggled lightly tapping the mask on your face. "I think that should do, maybe I'll add a grease trap in the back so others will have a hard time following me." you mumbled before sitting down on your bike. "Am i an anti hero? I mean i'm about to go fight some lesser thugs, but i also protect the purple dragons- and they're pretty evil.. Oh well! It's kinda cool." you chuckled and kicked up your kick-stand driving out of the parking lot. The red light you were currently waiting in front of, felt like it was never going to turn green. You were about ready to run this red light, when a crash came from a nearby alley way. You smiled, the green light hitting your face as you drove into the alleyway. You kicked your kick-stand down and got off your bike. You pulled your lacrosse stick out of the bag on your back. You spoke out into the shadows "alright, come on out" you twirled your stick in your hand and watched as something started to peer out from the shadows. You looked down at it and gushed "awww!" you crouched down so you looked less intimidating. "C'mere little guy, i'm not gonna hurt you" you cooed as the weird alien-dog thing walked over to you. The dog-thing was mainly yellow with blue on the tip of its tail and ears. "Where's your mama little guy?" you reached your hand out to it slowly, so you wouldn't scare it away. The dog-thing actually learned into your touch! That must mean it's not erm homeless if you will. You looked around for a collar that might be nearby, since there wasn't one on its neck. "Well, can you show me the way back to your home so i can tell your owner to shut the door?" you smiled, but it soon went away as the creature just sat here are adorable like. "Alright plan b" you gently picked them up and placed the creature on your shoulder. "You most likely already have a name, but since I don't know it lets go wiiiith uhh" you pondered for a moment sitting down on your bike. You kicked the kick-sand up "i know how about-!" you were cut off by glass breaking above you. You turned your head upwards and watched as two guys ran down the fire-escape with two bags over their shoulders. You smiled and kicked your kick-stand back down. You placed the dog on your bike "watch this" you giggled towards the dog and pulled a lacrosse ball out from your bag. You placed it in your stick and threw it as hard as you could. The ball hit him and it actually made the guy fall over! You cheered and ran over to the other one hitting him in the back of the head. The male you hit earlier jumped up and tried to hit you from behind. You ironically slipped on a banana peel, and the guy tumbled over you hitting his friend out cold! You chuckled lightly, which was interrupted by the guy trying to punch you again. You rolled away and jumped up kicking him behind the knees. He stumbled then fell over hitting his head on a trashcan. He was out cold. "Well well well! Cool aint i?" you hummed tying the two up. You wrote a note and placed the bags next to them. Soon enough you heard police sirens. "That's my que! It's been fun!" you ran over to your bike picking up the dog. You sat down the dog in the back container. You kicked up your kick-stand and just like that you drove off.

"So little guy, mind telling me where you live now?" you yelled so he could hear you over the wind. Once you confirmed you hadn't received a reply you just continued to drive. You were about to ask again when a truck made a sharp right, right in front of you. "HOLY FU-" you were cut off by the truck honking. You grabbed onto the dog and leaned down your bike to the side. It was so close to tipping over, but you pulled it back up before it could. You pulled off next to a construction sight so you could catch your breath. "H-holy shit that just happened." you mumbled looking down at the dog in your arms. "Are you ok?" you hummed leaning back slightly. You used your arms as support, since your bike didn't have anything for you to lean on. The dog didn't seem scared so you took it as they're ok. "Geez this is getting ridiculous-" you were cut off ONCE AGAIN by a crash. You looked behind you to see what it was. It was a metal building support beam. "Fan-fucking-tastic" you growled kicking up your kick-stand as you started to drive away from the falling support beams. "You're nothing but trouble!" you screamed trying to dodge the beams best you could. "Oh! I'm going to call you trouble!" you nodded in a provel. "Don't worry trouble, We're almost out of here!" as soon as you said this a support beam fell right in front of you "of course" you said, but before you could crash into the beam, a blue light started glowing from trouble. You felt warm, and the light was becoming so bright that you couldn't see anything anymore. The light was gone as soon as it had appeared, and so was the beam. You looked around, not only had the beam disappeared, but also the construction sight. You kicked your kick-stand down and stood up from your bike. "Where are we?" you looked around, it was an alleyway, but which one? "You walked out from the alleyway and looked up for a street sign. "Turtle street?" you mumbled, you were about to say something else, when something hit you from the back of the head.
You were out cold.

———————————
That mini a/n i mentioned;
Basically you and weren't ever actually dating, he was just dating you so you'd want to stay in the purple dragons long enough for them to get all of the information they needed on you for blackmail so you wouldn't leave.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.4K 18 14
Check "Rules and Etc" for additional details
4K 129 6
𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 * "𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒚, 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒛𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒆-𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊�...
49.7K 657 21
(Really) Slow updates
35K 413 25
"𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙩! 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙯𝙚!" "𝙉𝙤, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨...