Something between Us (2nd boo...

By geetanjalidhoke

When harshal throws his love of life away from his life, he doesn't expect himself craving for her and defini... More

Why ?
flight and faith
and they met
jealousy of love
shopping
ready for party ?
fighting with own demons
you are mine !
kiss me !
tears of night
sober aren't we ?
coffee with love
claim her
drink on drink
her point of view
Third wheel
covers & love
the future of past
jokes or games
No Lead for future
we need us
list of guests
ego breaks down us
Day of faults
long night of thoughts
chance for us
make me yours
family drama
what's the truth
finding answers
Lucky Day
Coffee and plan A
movie and respect
sugar or salt ?
Changes is us
long way for us
past in present
Expand the love
Respect for Us
think about it ?
face the world
you and me
childhood
new day and new start
cabin changes
Catch up
kisses and love
Meeting Trip
My girl !!
lunch meeting
pune
New Job
red color of love
help !!
past/future
Be Romantic
Retrieve the history
Mumbai
Daughter
The day
The Update

Reasons ?

260 29 1
By geetanjalidhoke

Gayatri folded the letter of party and kept it in the packet. The party which was hosted by her old company, where she earned the respect and where she lost her everything that she had. In which company. Where she fallen in love, where she learned the reality of peoples.

"Mau..." 5 years old girl said in her cute voice.

"Yeah baby ?" Gayatri asked the girl which was holding the empty bowl in her little hands

"I want chocolates." the girl said in the hope that her mau will give her chocolate.

"Okay !" Gayatri said as she got up from the chair and went to kitchen. She washed her hands and dried them with the towel. Gayatri opened the box of biscuits and took out the biscuits and gave them to girl.

Girl looked at the biscuits in the bowl and then to her mau, "I want chocolate not biscuits." she said.

"Baby, you know if babies eat chocolates then their teeth will damage and that's why mau choose this biscuits which are made of chocolates. So that baby can have chocolates and her teeth won't damage." Gayatri said to the girl as girl smiled to her and went to play with her dolls.

Gayatri closed the box and went to open the door, as the alarm were ringing for some time notifying that someone is on the door. She checked the person who was standing outside of door through the hole of door. Santoshi was standing out side the door, gayatri opened the door with smile and welcomed santoshi.

As soon santoshi came inside and hugged Gayatri, Gayatri hugged her back and asked, "How was your day ?"

"It was good but where is my savi ?" santoshi asked gayatri.

"She is playing with her dolls, She wanted chocolates but I told her that if she eats the chocolates directly then her teeth will damage but if she eat biscuits which is made of chocolates then her teeth won't damage. So She is having biscuit thinking that biscuits are made of chocolates." gayatri said as santoshi chuckled.

"So you made my girl fool" santoshi said.

"Like wise, Now go and get fresh. I will make tea for you." gayatri said as santoshi nodded her head. Gayatri went to kitchen to make tea for santoshi. Santoshi removed her shoes and went to bathroom to get fresh. After changing the clothes she went close to savi and started to play with her.

Gayatri made ginger tea, She poured the tea in two cups and arranged the cups on the tray. She took the tray and kept them on the table. Gayatri called santoshi as santoshi took savi in her arms and came to dining table. Santoshi kept savi in her baby chair, savi was so busy playing with her dolls that she didn't paid attention to her mau and mummy. Santoshi sat down beside savi, and started to take sip of tea.

"Want biscuits ?" gayatri asked satoshi as she shooked her head saying no.

"What's this ?" santoshi said as she took the pocket of letter in her hands.

"Why don't you check it by yourself ?" gayatri said as santoshi took out the letter from the pocket. She knows if her bestie is saying this words that means this letter is something different.

Santoshi read the whole letter and then folded it and kept it again in the pocket. She took her tea cup and started to take sip of it. Gayatri also started to take sip of her tea as she was waiting that santoshi would say something.

"Want to go ?" santoshi said.

"huh ?" gayatri said.

"Are you going then ?" santoshi asked gayatri.

"I haven't think about it yet." gayatri said.

"Employees had sent that letter to you with their consent. He doesn't, that means they still thinks that you are innocent." santoshi said.

"I know but I don't want to face him yaar. He will be there too." gayatri said.

"Party is only for one day. As it's on the weekend. I will take 2 weeks off and then we will go." santoshi said and went to keep the tea cup in the basin.

"Why are you taking off ?" gayatri asked.

"Because I can't handle savi alone by myself and also I want to visit family too and also I want holiday." santoshi said.

"Okay !" gayatri said.

"I think you should go there. For your friends because they loves you, not for him." santoshi said.

"I am also thinking about going there but you know na that place had took all the peoples I love most. I had lost everything there. My own family don't wants me to see because he had brainwashed them. " gayatri said.

"I know, but let's think that this time you will get all the things that you had lost" santoshi said.

"Yeah, of course !, In my dreams." gayatri said while whispering the last part.

"Don't loose your hope babe." santoshi said.

"Okay !" gayatri said and sighed.

"I will call raju uncle to clean my flat as we are going to stay there for 2 weeks." gayatri said as santoshi nodded her head in yes.

"Santo, do you think that he still hates me. After this 5 years when everything has changed." gayatri asked santoshi.

"I don't know love but I know one thing that he still loves you as you love him." santoshi said.

"Love... there is no thing like that exist between us." gayatri said.

"If there is hate then there love exits, You just needs to find it." santoshi said in the hope that her best friend will understand.

"Okay, then we need to find a dress for you as you are going there for a party." santoshi said as she saw a frown on her best friend's face.

"Yeah, I know" gayatri said and went to her bed room. As she entered into the bedroom, She closed the door behind herself. Santoshi knows that nothing is going to change her sister and maybe she won't go there as she had lost everything there that she had, but one thing she knows that she will took her there no matter what.

  Gayatri walked inside her bedroom and stood in front of the make up mirror. She bent down and opened the last drawer of the makeup mirror table, took out a little box of wood.

She opened the box and took the earrings that harshal had gifted her. His first and last gift. She had only one earring, She don't remember where she had lost another one. But it's only the one thing that had left between her and her love.

She tried to move on from the incident, when she slapped him and said, "If i am whore then you are sick bastard who blames the person without finding the real answer."

He wasn't bastard as per her words and also she didn't wanted to say all those words with right mind but she did said them to him when she lost her mind. Everything was perfect, but don't know where everything went wrong.

So, hey guys. Here is the second chapter of our story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

love_geetu ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 4.5K 36
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
2.1K 538 15
What happens when you find your long lost love after a decade only to find out that they hate you because of the unforgettable memories and hurting p...
80.8K 5.1K 49
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐟 was a simple girl with simple dreams living in a village , but after she shifts Delhi for her studies and to find 2 certain p...
99.2K 6.4K 46
The room was messed up like a hurricane has destroyed it , with scattered things, torn pillows, broken glaces pieces but within all of it the most sh...