IN ANOTHER WORLD AS A VAMPIRE

lukeknightingale által

A boy died and transfer to another world. Good news it wasn't truck-san fault. Bad news it was the god. *I do... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

14

3.4K 94 27
lukeknightingale által

Luke's POV

"*sigh* finally my nightmare is done" (Luke)

The only word I could describe from that horrible experience.

"it's not that bad, i guess? You look cute in every clothes and that dress it really suit you well" (Nina)

"I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear what you just said" (Luke)

"come on~ let's go to the plaza. The event will start soon" (Nina)

Right it's already 6:00 PM, almost of citizen of this city are already there.

In this world, their clock has 24 hours unlike back in the earth it only has 12. Although in the earth medieval period, they do not use minutes , this world is using minutes and seconds.

They have consideration in time.

According to Nina before they introduce the Sword Maiden, Mariel, the king will delivered his speech, after that it's Mariel's debut which I want to see how will she introduce herself in front of so many people and the final event is reason why Nina wanted to go was to watch a live stage play performance.

I have never in my entire former life watch a play. I am too lazy to go outside and have some fun like hanging out with friends, visiting different places in japan, and even Teppei invited me i just making excuses. The only time i go out is when it is school days or running errand for my family or dealing our groceries.

I admit, I am really looking forward to this evening.

While me and Nina walking in the streets, there are so many people. It is not surprising to this point as they probably want to watch in the plaza, however that is not my problem right now. Every one of them, regardless of age, men are looking at us, mostly all the gazes are receiving by Nina who captivating each one of them.

Nina is undoubtedly beautiful, her mature body which not appropriate to her age, her plain dress but it make her astounding, like all the attention is on us.

By the we arrive at the plaza, the place is already crowded with different races that some of them I barely recognize.

We secure our place with some skewers in my hand and other snacks in my [Void]. Nina already knows my skill except that I am a Vampire.

"ohh~ it's starting!" (Nina)

Nina said while jumping a little cause by her excitement.

"yes yes calm down, your troubling the others" (Luke)

We are in the left side corner where stage place in the middle. This is the best place we could find and the view from here is not that bad. The whole are of the place is so wide after all.

"citizens of ‹Guidon›! I am very grateful to you all. This night is the night that we should celebrate!. For the hope is reborn to give light and save us from the darkness................" (king)

There is nothing important in his speech. He appreciate all of us, discussing what they plan in future, giving us some kind of encouragement, etc.

His speech feels like 5 hours long even i pretty sure that it's only been 30 minutes. It is really boring.

Can i survive this? Oh right shall I eat instead?

I took a bite from my skewers and give 5 skewers to Nina, who somewhat enjoying the speech of the king.

Amazing, how can she listen in his words while enjoying eating beside me?

I found new respect towards Nina.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

While in the other side:

Nina's POV

Mmmmmm~ I am eating with Luke in the plaza~. It just the two of us eating and talking~. Even there is so many people~.

Lal-la-la, la-la~ we are in a date~, the two of us is in a date.

Yehey Me!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Luke's POV

Finally he finish his last words of his speech

"and now!-" (king)

What the prick?! Don't tell me there's more.

" -May i present you the symbol of light, [Sword Maiden] Mariel Guardian!" (king)

Oh never mind it's Mariel's turn.

A loud of applause comes from us as Mariel walk from the back towards to front stage.

"good evening people of ‹Guidon City›, i am truly grateful to receive such warm welcome-" (Mariel)

I don't know why but Mariel's eyes are surveying throughout the crowd like she's finding something or someone.

"-I will do my best to lend any help as long as I can." (Mariel)

Mariel stop talking and still looking around, while the crowd has gone silent like waiting for more.

"that is all, thank you " (Mariel)

Wait what? That is all? What do you mean 'that is all'?

The whole people that was present in the plaza has gone silent. They not clapping or applauding at all. Until her eyesight stop into my direction or to be exact directly to me.

She put a very innocent smile but with mix positive emotion as I can see in her eyes, fill with overwhelming joy, excitement, hope, interest and gratitude.

The whole crowd shout like the fans who has full power of support, cheering their favorite idol.

Especially from the male faction.

So noisy

After that is the play that me and Nina want to watch.

The story is like this:

The world is the midst of chaos and war.

Fight among human, elves, dwarfs, beastmen, vampires, demons, dragon kins and other races.

For power, land, authority, resources, name your desire.

The god of light, dark, water, fire, wind, and earth did not meddle in the war, for unknown reason.

They not personally stop the war but instead they choose each races to be their representative and stand on each side.

With the power that bestowed upon them they help each other, according to the call of gods, the great war is finished.

They became leaders of each country.

Peace and unity reign in whole world of ‹Creatia›.

However it did not end there.

As living beings filled with inner dark side.

The seven capital sins pride, lust, gluttony, sloth, wrath, greed, envy. They let it them overcome them.

The world once again clad in darkness. And within thus darkness monsters born. From that Era another war has begun but with monsters.

The gods lose their trust to choose among the races. So they decide to summon other being from other existing world.

A man from another world call by gods, gave the power to change world, they call it blessing.

The power that is greater than the choosen ones save billion of life.

Another Era is born and that Era is called 'the Era of hero'.

After 10 years once again the world and each races live in peace.

Even though there existing of different kind of monster, they managed to maintain that peace.

The hero fall in love with the princess of human race. Captured by her beauty he proposed to her. The princess do not have a choose but to accept the proposal from their benefactor.

In the day of wedding a demon kidnapped the princess. After knowing the truth. He went to the demon continent and kill the demons that in his way.

There is one that can withstood against him and that is the demon lord.

The human and other race help their hero to fight against the demon.

The demon king has defeated but the princess is nowhere to be seen.

The remaining survivors of the demon continent escape.

The hero also died in the fight of demon lord.

The end.

Yeah I know some stories end with tragedy. Although it was a good story, there is something missing.

What happened to the princess? Why did the Demon lord did not hand over the kidnapper? Did they plot to take hostage?

Let say that he has the princess but he knows that he will fight the hero or the other races.

According to the story the princess is not in their possession or maybe they take her away.

"Nina, what do you think about the play" (Luke)

I ask Nina while walking towards in her home.

"it was good I guess, they did their best to act accordingly to their characters, each line delivered with appropriate emotion and tone. I can see the professionalism in them" (Nina)

"I am not talking about their performance, the story what about the story" (Luke)

"oh that, was this the first time you heard the story of the first hero?" (Nina)

"un" (Luke)

"your confuse aren't you?" (Nina)

"how-" (Luke)

"I know, that's the first feeling I got when I read that story when I was a kid" (Nina)

I look at her with interest face as if wanting to hear more.

"when the demon lord fight the hero, that time they thought that the demon lord plot the whole plan to kidnapped the princess, but it did not say what purpose like there is something wrong in that content of the storyline" (Nina)

"there is so many questions that reside in my head right now" (Luke)

"fufufu hahahaha you're just like a kid, full of curiosity" (Nina)

"are you not?" (Luke)

"yeah well, back then I am but eventually I matured to think about that kind of stuff" (Nina)

I guess you are, let's just put that aside as long doesn't concerned me.

We arrive at the shop. The light are still open.

"thank you Luke for coming with me, even though I ruin your rest day" (Nina)

"no I should be the one thanking you. It was really fun and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't enjoy myself tonight. Here take this, I bought it when we were strolling." (Luke)

I handed him a necklace with a tiny blue crystal.

"this is" (Luke)

"a gift from me. Do you not like it?" (Luke)

I don't know her favorite color so i choose blue because it was beautiful color to me.

"no I like it very much!, i don't have anything else to give you though. I'm sorry" (Nina)

For a moment she's happy but after that her face looks apologetic.

"it's okay I don't need anything else from. Being with you tonight is enough to make me happy" (Luke)

"Luke........I-" (Nina)

"Nina are you home?" (Garton)

Her words cut off by her grandfather who was still awake.

"ye-yes gramps! I'm going inside" (Nina)

"lock the door and turn off the light" (Garton)

"I need to go, goodnight Nina" (Luke)

"yes thank you very much Luke. I appreciate it. Bye good night" (Luke)

She rush inside through the door while her face is in red, heavily blushing.

She must be embarrass to thank me. I wonder what was she going to say.

While walking to the inn I saw several people shouting and looking for someone.

In that group I saw few familiar faces.

"Lisa?.......Lisa!" (Luke)

I saw Lisa and her Co-workers in outside with several strangers.

I call the most I am familiar with.

"Luke? Oh thank goodness Luke!" (Luke)

She run towards after she heard my voice.

"what happened? why you are scrambling in the street?" (Luke)

She look tired and awfull. Her breath is unstable and heavy. her eyes is wet and crying. And her voice is trembling.

Seriously what happened?!

She look at me in panic.

"Lilith...................she's- she's" (Lisa)

"calm down ok? Lilith, what happened to Lilith" (Luke?)

"she's gone!" (Lisa)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

129K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...
62.9K 1.4K 52
Death wasn't an unfamiliar concept, but no one knows what awaits them after it, ironically I find found myself in said situation after I fell into th...
2.7K 0 12
***Smut*** I don't take requests, and I realize that I'm not the best at logically writing stories. If you are going to comment anything negative the...
42.1K 1.3K 27
This story is a dream harem and I don't ship them in real life so have a nice reading this cringe story