The Ultimate gamer goes to a...

By GodofWrath19

I was your average guy in a average world that was a bit of a pain but I'm special from the rest. Because I w... More

My new life and world
After one whole year later
A new day, A new experience
A new challenge and a "NEW GAME+"
A new problem with a "Hard" level
Well.... back to the basics of life
A new kind of "Level Up!"
My first "Boss fight" in a new world!
When one game is done play another
Game day with the team (bonus chapter 1)
A new day to play a new game
One problem after another
The second stage of the game
Forgiveness and the Truth
It's time to "Just Dance" and sing
Exploring and a uninvited guests
A deal and TRUE power of the GAMER reveals
Hanging out with JNPR for a day (bonus 2)
Another day with the team and a date (Bonus 3)
The talk also an old friend and a bad dog
When does a GAMER take a break from a game?
The big surprise and "Talk"
Welcome back... my old and dear friend
Its time for a REAL boss fight
Going to the future to help a friend(bonus 4)
Hey.. kept you waiting huh? ...Rose(Bonus 5)
New Bio
REMASTERED!? PLOT TWIST!
Not a chapter or anything just a note!

A new mascot to the team and adventure

1.1K 15 5
By GodofWrath19

It been a long night yesterday Y/N and Ruby just went on another adventure. They just fought Cinder and Will at the CCT tower and before the battle could've continue Ironwood came in and they escape. Now You and Ruby are heading to Oz office also your wounds were healed after that night.

Y/N POV

Ruby and I started to walk to the elevator while holding hands. When we entered she pressed all the buttons she then look at you with the out most adorable face I have ever seen.

Ruby: Oopsie.

Y/N: Welp this is going to be a loooong ride good thing I brought these with me.

I then pull out 2 hand made 3DS's that both contain "Monster Hunter Generations".

Y/N: So... want to play until we get to the top?

Ruby: Heck yeah!

(Time skip to Y/N and Ruby playing "Monster Hunter" in the elevator also Ruby character is wearing Rathalos armor set and Y/N character is wearing Glavenus armor set)

Ozpin POV

James, Glynda, and I were waiting for Y/N and Ruby to come. I was chatting with them until.

Y/N: RUBY!! HELP!! IT'S COMING AT ME!!

We heard shouts from the elevator we then got to our stances for the fight. But it got strange when Ruby said.

Ruby: Y/N!! I don't got any dung bombs on me!

Y/N: I told you to prepare before we took a high rank quest! Oh no IT GOT ME!!

Ruby: Don't worry I coming!

We heard them talk and I realized they're playing a game.

Ozpin: There playing a game in there James and Glynda.

They both looked at me and they agreed.

Y/N: Ruby where are-!?

Ruby: Dang it I died.

Y/N: ...Where's the overgrow chicken at!? I'll kill'em!!

After a few moments later we all heard cheering.

Ruby: You did it Y/N!

Y/N: No WE did it! Ruby! give me a hug you beautiful Rose you!!

Ruby(Red): Wait-

We heard them being happy together it was pleasant to hear them.

Ozpin: Seem like Y/N is happy with Ruby... what do you two think about there relationship?

Glynda: Well if they don't go there.. I'm happpy to see them together.

James: True, but I do wonder what would happen if he go mad?

I didn't have answer to that question because I have never seen him angry before. We heard the door of the elevator open and I see that Y/N and Ruby are refreshed after that quest they did together in there.

Y/N POV

After the long ride and playing Monster Hunter the elevator open and we both went in Ozpin office.

Y/N: Sup General, Ozpin, and Goodwitch sorry for the wait. Somebody pushed all the buttons, but at lest we both are refresh.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Y/N and miss Rose, how are you feeling Y/N?

Y/N: Like a fresh restart I do say so myself, but ready for a mission anytime also how about you Oz?

Ozpin: Quite well and you miss Rose?

Ruby: I'm good.

Y/N: So I'm guessing you want the descriptions of the two cat burglars right General.

Ironwood: That's correct Y/N.

Y/N: There's one that had a mask on and fought Ruby with some glass weapons also it maybe the one that Ms Goodwitch fought that day at "From Dust till Dawn" after Torchwick escape. The other one is bitch ass Will.

Ruby: Y/N! language!

Y/N: Oh sorry, but it maybe a connection to with White Fang joining forces with Torchwick and I did heard that there was a secret base in the southeast right outside of Vale.

Ozpin: Very good Y/N do have anything else.

Y/N: Well no but we may have a problem with the time of day.

Ironwood: What do you mean?

Y/N: I mean that Will and probably some of me have mess up your World 's clock and by that I mean is some of the days are going go by fast and some will go slow.... I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's the best I can explain it.

Ironwood: Y/N we-

Y/N: Don't worry she knows and that's pretty much it.

Ironwood:Very well.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming here Y/N and miss rose. Now get some rest for the big day.

Y/N: You too Oz, General, and Goodwitch see you guys around.

Both of you turn and walk towards the elevator until.

Ozpin: Y/N and Ms Rose?

We both turn to face the three.

Ozpin: Please try and be discreet about the matter.

Ruby: Yes sir.

Y/N: You got it also how far are you in?

Ozpin: Not that far Y/N.

Y/N: How did the interrogation go? I hope you did not-

Ozpin: Don't worry I tried to not pressure him, but I pass it.

Y/N: Good bye now.

I step in to the elevator and Ruby was about to press the RIGHT button but I made the same mistake as Ruby did. I press all the buttons and Ruby looks at you with a pout face.

Y/N: Hey at lest(Pulls out the 3DS) we can play again.

(Time skip to Y/N and Ruby playing Monster Hunter again)

We both got back to our dorm and I explain to the team what happen to us.

Y/N: So that's it we're going on a mission somewhere to the southeast of Vale.

Ruby: I feel like you made that explanation longer then it needed to be.

Y/N: Hey they ask the WHOLE explanation so I did.

Weiss: That was risky play.

Blake: No, I think you both handle it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. OH! I know what'll cheer you up.

She then walk over to a cylinder that contain a certain animal.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: Don't know yet. Dad sent it to us I thought we can open it together.

Ruby: Ooh! something from home!

Ruby was about to take from Yang, but failed. Yang then shacks it and out came a black cylinder comes out it. A few seconds later it started to move around and it turn into Zewi.

Ruby/Yang: Yeah!

Blake/Weiss: AAH!

Ruby: ZWEI!!

Blake: He sent a dog?

Weiss: Through the mail.

Y/N: HOW IN THE WORLD IS THAT POSSIBLE!? The size of the dog couldn't fit into the small cylinder! It breaks the laws of physics and physical space dimension!! How is alive!? this doesn't make sense!? this is breaking so many laws, dimensions, AND REALITY ITSELF!!! I need answers!(Starts muttering so much science that I as the Author of this book can't understand it)

Your team stares at you with SO much confusion, but Weiss in the underhand kinda gets it. Ruby then looks like you just broke her mind and brain. After I did that I then calm down and return to normal.

Y/N: I'm so sorry I just-

Before you could say anything Zwei trots to you also jumps on your leg. So you pick him up and carried him like a baby he then licks your face.

Ruby: Looks like Zewi likes you Y/N!

Y/N: Seem like it(DING!) hey yang!

Yang: Yeah?

Y/N: Up dog?

The whole team looks at you with a confused face.

Yang: What?

Y/N: Come on guys! up dog you guys should know it! (mind) If this works I don't care if die now!

They all look at each other and said in unison.

RWBY: What's up dog?

Y/N: I don't know? what up with you? after you said you burst in laughter.

They look at each other in disappointment what they did. They have fallen to my trap card.

Blake look like she is about kill me, Weiss got her weapon ready to kill me. Ruby just gave a really angry look at me, and Yang well she bursted with laughter.

Yang(laughing): IN ALL MY LIFE! I'VE NOT GOT BESTED AT A PUN BEFORE BUT NOW!! Y/N YOU GOT TO TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS!! she say as she holding her stomach. Also tears coming out her eyes from laughing.

After a while of me almost getting killed by Weiss and Blake we all calm down and Yang spoke again.

Yang: Oh he does this stuff all the time.

Blake: Your father or the dog?

Y/N: Well at lest we now got a mascot now.

Zwei: Barks!

Weiss: You're telling me that this mangy.. drooling.. mutt.. is going to wive with us foweva? oh yes he is! aw isn't he adorable?

Y/N: Whoa, I now see that even the coldest person has a warm heart.

Blake: Please keep it away from my belongings.

Goodwitch(Intercoms): Would all first year students please report to the amphitheater.

Weiss: Well we can't exactly leave him while we're gone for one week.

Yang check the package and found a note inside.

Yang: Look there's a letter! Dear girls, I've to leave the island for a few days so I'm sending Zwei over for you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need love you both, Taiyang.

Yang shakes the package again and a pile of dog food cans came out and on Zwei.

Weiss: What's he supposed to do with that?

Yang shakes it again and out came out a can opener.

Yang: Well that's settles it, come on guys! Zwei will be here when we get back!

Y/N(mind): Wait! how is going to eat? and isn't against the law to leave a animal by itself also not leave him some food!?

Weiss: Oh! I'll miss you so much were going to be best friends I can't wait to see you again!

As Yang and Weiss leave Blake ninja here way out. Zwei looks over to Ruby she gasps and smile. She then looks at you to give the answer to her.

Y/N: Don't worry(Holds up a backpack) already ahead of you.

Ruby: YAY!

She then gives you a hug and grabs the backpack from your hands. It took a while but both of did it and you both are making your way to the amphitheater.

(One long Ozpin speech later)

Still with Y/N POV

Ruby: This is perfect! all we have to do is shadow a huntsman working in the southeast!

Yang: Yeah! We'll follow'em around by day and give'em the slip by night!

Y/N: You know... that's not going to be easy.

Weiss: Let's check search and destroy.

Y/N(mind): Where are we in COD!?(Call of Duty 1, 2, and 3)

We all walk up to the mission select screen.

Ruby: Here we go! Quadrant 5 needs grimm clear out.

Blake: It's in the southeast.

Yang: Sounds perfect!

Ruby then taps on the mission select and enters her team name minus me of course. But we're denied our choice and got a screen that said "Mission unavailable to first year students."

Weiss: Wonderful.

Ruby: We mail ourselves there!

Y/N: You know I can just hack the system and get our mission onto go.

Ruby: I think that's not gonna work and won't that get us in trouble.

Y/N: AND mailing ourselves will? (mind) I don't want to be a dumb Youtuber that mail themselves for stupid reasons!!

Ruby then sticks her tongue out at me and I just smile. The Oz walks up behind us.

Oz: Hello team RWBY and Y/N I see that you have some problems.

Y/N: Ozpin can I- I mean.. how should I put this in your way "Why don't we bend the rules a bit"

Team RWBY looks at you confused, but Ozpin let out a small chuckled and said.

Ozpin: You always surprise me Y/N shall we.

He does a tappity tap on is scroll and I snap my fingers and the mission select screen and our team is clear to go on the mission.

Y/N: Don't worry Oz my team leader and my teammates won't let you down. Right ruby?

Ruby: Yeah! we won't let you down.

Ozpin: Good luck.

We all walk outside to the airship field.

Y/N: Man Oz is a nice guy.

Ruby: It's going to be hard, but I know we can do this.

Male student: Hey, team CFVY is back!

We all rush to to see the ONLY second year students in Beacon.

Blake: Velvet? are you okay?

Velvet: I'm fine I had Yatsuhashi to look out for me.

Weiss: Your mission was supposed to end a week ago.. what happen?

Velvet: Nothing happen it's just that.. there were just so many, but don't worry.You first years are just shadowing huntsman you should be fine.

Yang: Right..

Y/N: "If you keep your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed"

Yang then looks at you and gave a smile.

Yang: Thanks.

Y/N: Your welcome Yang.

Velvet: Oh hey! you're the guy who helped me out there with team CRDL!

Y/N: The names Y/N L/N the GAMER of Beacon and by the way. Have they been giving you any trouble?

Velvet: No not since my team started helping me out. I actually haven't seen them in a while. Thanks for that by the way...

She then look to her team and they're waiting for her.

Velvet: I should go be safe okay Y/N. Maybe I'll see you around and good luck to your teammates too. She says as she walks away to her team.

After she left your team looks at you.

Y/N: What? do I have something on my face?

Yang: Don't "what" me she just said good luck to you then us. I think she likes you.

Y/N: Well that might be the case when I get out of my shell people start to like me..... Oooh I see what you mean now.

Ruby then gets on your back and it surprised you, but not your teammates.

Y/N(Red): Ruby! what-

I then look at her and she hand a pouty face also mumbled.

Ruby(mumbling): I won't let her like you.

Y/N: Your not getting off me aren't you.

Ruby: no.

Y/N: Welp I guess I have to piggy back her.. anyways to the mission! we'll be fine if we just work together.

Ruby: Y/N's right. we have never back down before and we're not going to start now!

Blake: Right.

Y/N: Plus we're going with a huntsmen!

Yang: Yeah!

Oobelck: You could say that except you cannot because I'm the one who seems to be waiting on YOU.

Ruby: GAH!

Ruby got surprise and grabs onto tightly. I began to get crush by her tight hug.

Y/N(pain): Ruby... can't breath!

She then realize then loosen up, but didn't get off you.

Oobleck: Why hello ladies! Mr.L/N! Who's ready to fight for there lives!

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary students, seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you we'll not be establishing a single base of operation rather we'll be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland making camp in any defendable location we may stumble upon. I've packed all the essentials myself. plotted the air course and readied the airship. AND it's DOCTOR Oobleck.

He then leans down to Weiss.

Oobleck: I didn't earn the PhD for fun thank you very much!

Weiss: Uh...

Oobleck: Come on children according to my schedule we're already three minutes behind schedule! He said as he ruched to the airship.

Ruby: Well, alright looks like we're gonna save the world with Doctor Oobleck.... yeah when you say it out loud it sound worse.

Nora: Save the world!?

Team JNPR walks up behind us.

Nora: You're going on world saving missions without us!? I'm hurt!, Sad!, and a little hungry? that last ones not your fault though... Ren

Ren then crosses his arms and looks away.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where you going?

Ruby: Just outside the kingdom Jaune.

Nora: Hey! so are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set go out tomorrow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight! we're shadowing a crime specialist! all inner city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Jaune: Whoa!

Sun: We'd normally go to the city with you guys.. which means stuff's always exploding and junk. So we thought that this would be way to check out the kingdom while it's... you know normal.

Y/N: So should we be going now before-

Oobleck: Four minutes students! he said from the airship.

Ruby: Well, wish us luck!

We part ways and a few minutes later we were o the airship. We flied over the kingdom and now we're in the danger zone also Ruby got off you that I can show them my latest invention I then pull out a small box.

Blake: What's that?

Y/N: Well I made us including Oobleck earpieces so that we can call or check on us faster then using our scrolls.

I then pass one to each of my teammates and to Oobleck. They all said "Thack you" and Yang spoke.

Yang: I've never seen you as much of a fighter Doctor.

Oobleck: I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you. As a huntsmen I've had my share of tussles.

Ruby: Like the mushroom?

Y/N: Tussles mean engage in a vigorous struggles or scuffle. In easier term for that he been in a few fights.

Ruby: Oh, I see.

Y/N: So we're going to the southeast quadrant of Vale is home to wild forest and deep caves, but also is a home one of the kingdoms greatest failures. Does anyone know where we're going?

Team RWBY doesn't know, but for Oobleck he smiled and said.

Oobleck: Well done Mr.L/N! I knew you pay attention to my many of my classes! you're one of my top students! and to answer you question it's Mountain Glenn.

Yang: Yeah that's right it was an expansion of Vale, but got over run by grimm and fenced off by the rest of the city.

Oobleck: Correct! and now it's stand abandoned as a dark reminder.

Blake: And likely place for hideout.

Oobeck: Precisely.

Y/N: Has everyone turn on there earpiece?

Everyone turn on there earpieces and I spoke once again.

Y/N: Okay I meet you down there .

Oobleck: Mr.L/N how do you plan on getting down?

Y/N: Well..

I then open the doorway and look back at them.

Y/N: Like this.

I then activated my GAMER ability to use my wings again. When my wings came out let me say this Doctor Oobleck was speechless.

Y/N: See you guys down there. I said as I dive down with my wings.(play the music on top)

(Arthur: Hello I hope you like this chapter and guess what's happening! I finally got it! I'll post my next chapters on Dark souls tomorrow and this following week or so be prepare! and thank you for reading this note and chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
152 2 14
I'm an average girl tryn to make the best of what I have. But this story is my world built on true love and destroyed in the blink of an eye. I fall...
161 25 20
~COMPLETED~ Grab a live wire with your bare hands and you get electrocuted. Drop a toaster in water that you're in and you get electrocuted. So. What...
180K 1.8K 91
Okay this is the remastered version of the pervious book of The ultimate GAMER goes to a new world (RWBY).The first chapter will explain everything o...