Got7 Reactions

By ScientificOngniel

Life's too short to not know how your bias would react to everyday things. [STARTED : MAY 6, 2019 | COMPLETE... More

Reaction to : You Being Multilingual
Reaction to : The First Time They Say I Love You
Reaction to : You Blowing them a Kiss
Reaction to : You Getting Scared During a Horror Film
Reaction To : You Saying "I Miss You" to Them
Reaction to : You Wanting to Cuddle
Reaction to : Seeing You in a Revealing Outfit (When you Plan to go Out)
Reaction to : Them Not Being Your Bias
Reaction to : Learning That You're Pregnant
Reaction to : Meeting Your Family
Reaction to : You Seeing Childhood Pictures of Them
Reaction to : Your First Time
Reaction to : You Giving Birth
Reaction to : Old Love Letters From You
Reaction to : You Confessing Your Feelings for Them
Reaction to : Your Graduation Ceremony
Reaction to : A BIG Fight With You
Reaction to : Moving in With You
Reaction to : You Accidentally Turning Them On
Reaction to : Breaking Up With You
Reaction to : You Being Talented in Art
Reaction to : Getting Jealous
Reaction to : You Being a Good Singer
Reaction to : Seeing You for the First Time
Reaction to : You Straddling Him
Reaction to : Honeymoon
Reaction to : Adopting a Pet
Reaction to : Your First Christmas Together
Tag and NOT a Chapter - Sorry!
Reaction to : You Sitting On Their Lap
Reaction to : Making Out With Got7
Yandere! Reaction to : You Talking to Another Man
Yandere! Reaction to : Marriage
Yandere! Reaction : You Asking Them to Stay

Reaction to : Seeing You Cry

6.9K 96 49
By ScientificOngniel

A/N : See notes at the end of chapter:)

Mark

It would be very strange. One moment the two of you were simply lying in bed, talking, and the next you'd have a tear stained face. Mark would get incredibly alarmed, his first instinct being taking you into his arms. He wouldn't be one to try to coax your reasons for crying out of you, opting for silence instead, letting you talk at your own pace, whenever you were ready. He'd rock you back and forth gently, pressing the occasional kiss against the top of your head. He hoped his embrace made you feel warm and safe and loved, because the last thing he wanted was to see the love of his life so upset. 

Jaebum

You would take Jaebum completely by surprise with your cries. For once he'd gotten home before you, his work day closing a little before your's. He figured you'd be happy to see him, maybe the two of you could have a lazy night in with a movie or two? What he didn't expect to see, however, was a crying you entering the house, and crying harder yet when you saw him. Like Mark, he's take you into his arms, although he'd likely try to talk to you ask well. He'd press ever so slightly, trying to find out what made you so upset, though his questions would cease immediately if you sobbed harder. He just wanted the best for the love of his life, and this really did hurt, to see you like this.

Jinyoung

Jinyoung was happy. It wasn't often that he got to pick you up from work, though with his car in the parking lot of your work building, there was a big smile on his face as he sent you a text saying he was here. The smile, however, promptly melted as he saw your crying figure rush towards him. He didn't flinch as you flung yourself into his arms, holding you tight like it was second nature. He knew it would be in poor taste to try and ask you what happened if you could barely speak, so he did the next best thing; he sang. He knew his voice calmed you down, and so he did what he does best - singing. Instantly, the impact was clear. Your shaking ceased, giving way to light snivels. He'd escort you in the car, waiting for you to tell him what happened.

Jackson

Jackson would try his level best to make you laugh. The idea of acting like a fool or embarrassing himself wouldn't bother him. And if it at all did, he would happily ignore it to bring a smile back onto your face. He'd tell you bad pickup lines, make silly faces, ask you weird questions, anything, really to make you laugh again. As he was doing all this, however, he'd be quite concerned for you deep down and would certainly look for a way to approach the topic of why you were so upset afterwards, when you were a little calmer. His first priority would be to make you happier, however, so on he marched, the dutiful little boyfriend.

Youngjae

Youngjae would be incredibly heartbroken. He knew his affection wasn't as open and loud as the other member's affection for their significant others, but he loved you just as much, and so it hurt him to see you crying. He'd be holding back his own tears the whole time he talked to you, letting your tears and words spill. He'd listen carefully and attentively, taking in all it was that you told him. Together, he'd want to work on a solution for whatever it was that was upsetting you. He wouldn't leave your side for the rest of the day, not wanting to let you be alone, even for a moment, when you were in such a distraught state.

Bambam

Bambam would be a confused little child, but he'd give it his 110%. He wasn't used to calming down people who were upset, but seeing you, someone who meant the whole world to him, awakened some instinct in him. Carefully, he'd approach you, wiping away your tears with his hands. He'd then take your hands in his, kissing your nose softly, mumbling words of comfort, anything at all he could think of, to help you calm down a bit. He'd want you to know you were loved and cherished when you were with him, and that you were never judged. He'd navigate this situation slowly and hesitantly, doing everything his could to bring some peace and calm to you.

Yugyeom

Yugyeom, much like Bambam wouldn't know how to approach this, even though he knew he wanted to. It would be tricky because he wouldn't want to say the wrong thing and upset you more, but he wanted to be there to comfort you. So, he would ultimately decide to come to you, though not without food. With much precision and care, he'd slave away for a few hours to make your favourite dish, trying his best to make it just like you prefer. He'd plate it, going to you with the offering. Silently, he'd kiss the tears off your cheeks and tell you to eat up, and if you felt like you were ready, talk to him about what happened. He hoped his effort would at the very least make you smile.

A/N : This is.... it. Last chapter, done. Thank you very very v e r y much, reader, for deciding that out of the limitless options you had, that this one was worth your time. Thank you for coming here after every update and voting, and leaving lovely comments and adding this to your library, your reading lists, and whatnot. I know I'm not the best writer, but I promise to improve constantly and keep working hard to make my works good in the future.

I really hope you enjoyed this book. Maybe updates cheered you up after a bad day, or maybe you simply found it entertaining enough to keep around. At any rate, I hope this book was a positive experience for you. Stay wonderful!

- All my love,

Amelie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 2.9K 16
❝ Do you not feel the same way or are you just stupid? ❞ kim wonpil x reader started: 09.20.18 ended: 11.09.18 NOTE: UNEDITED
119K 2.1K 38
ONGOING Just some Got7 imagines filled with fluff, angst, sweet moments and more. Read to find out. Hope you enjoy! Started November 25, 2019. Com...
22.5K 486 18
It only takes one night to change your life. WARNING: if you are triggered by suicidal thoughts and that kind of stuff, I don't recommend this fanfic.
47.9K 1.9K 80
By peahchels