𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/22./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/62./

9.2K 434 262
By Starrmazing

CARTER

I zipped the last of my luggage and pulled it off the bed. I dragged the two suitcases with me towards the door. I managed to grab a flight back to the states then to Tampa.

I was pissed. But more at Camille.

I told her I didn't want her going out the house until I return. And I told her to not drag Tiana anywhere either do to certain issues.

Now that Tiana has a special meaning in my life, I didn't want to take any chances. And Camille had messed it up.

I had a feeling someone would take her and no doubt it was her dumbass of a brother.

I made sure I had everything and just as I pulled the door to my hotel room open, I am faced with my father.

Irritation conjures my face as I look at him. I took note of a man beside him. He looked to be in his late twenties early thirties. Tattooed covered the exposed parts and a pierced nose.

"Where are you going , Carter?" My father questions.

"I need to leave to catch my flight back to the states." A frown formed on his lips. He was about to speak his disagreement but I brushed past them and started towards the elevator.

"Carter!" I hear the anger in his voice but I continued walking.

I made it to the elevator and pressed the button. Less than a second, my father was next to me.

"Just listen. This is Ace Buller." My father introduces. I gave a sharp nod and stayed silent.

"I told him he was to return with you back to the states."

I frowned and turned to give a glare. "Why? Never mind, I don't care. I got enough shît going on already." I said and pressed the elevator that was taking so damn long.

He sighed. "Just introduce him to your sister. This is her husband to be."

My frown deepened. Here this bastard goes again. As mad as I am at my sister, I won't let this happen.

"Did you not hear a fvcking word I said?" I growled out.

Just then, the elevator opened. I walked in and pressed the lobby floor. My anger heightened when they got on.

"It's good for the family. I just-"

"Want more power. My sister won't be forced into something she doesn't want. She's made it very clear and clearer when she didn't come to the anniversary gathering."

He sighed. He was about to speak another word but the man, Ace Buller, spoke up for the first time.

"I don't want this either, Mr. Maso." He said.

I glared at him but let him speak his part.

"Unlike the marriage you have, all I have to do is stayed married to her for a few months. The deal between our families will be finalized and we get a divorce after. Then you won't see me again. That simple." He explained.

I scoffed and looked towards my father. Any deal he makes can't be that simple.

"It's true, son. Once everything is finalized, they get a divorce. They don't have to like each other nor be near each other. They just have to be labeled as a married couple."

I glared at the two men. The elevator opened and I walked out not bothering to respond to them.

"Dammit, Carter! Just let it-"

"Alright! If he's going he better keep up. I'm not slowing down for no one." And with that I turned.

Yeah, I'll let this stranger come. I wasn't worried because when I returned, my darling sister will give him hęll.

And this might teach her ass a lesson.

And I can focus on finding my baby.

****

CAMILLE

I paced back and forth in my room as I continued to worry about Tiana.

I'm so stupid!

I just wanted to get to know her more. Know what she likes and what she feels for my brother but the entire day went to shît.

Rick sent out a few men to find her due to my brother's orders. And thinking of Carter, he's on his way.

He is angry with me. Very. I knew it already.

I know he cares for Tiana. Perhaps more but I will be facing his wrath when he gets here. I am to blame.

My hands shook in fear of what my brother might do when he arrives. He will do something to me and that's for sure. My eyes watered the more I thought about it. About everything.

All I seem to do is cause problems. I sighed and took a seat on the bed. I heard the door open and my back went rigid but I relaxed when I saw it was just Eva. She had a cup of water in her hand and she hands it to me.

"Thank you..." I murmured.

"Your welcome, Miss. Rick wants me to inform you that Boss man has just gotten on his flight and should be be here within the next morning." Eva says causing my fear to grow even higher.

"O-Okay."

Eva walks to the door to leave but I called out to her. She stopped and turned to face me.

"Miss?"

"What is your opinion on me? Was it wrong that I took Tiana out to get to know her more and what my brother sees in her?"

She was quiet for a moment.

I sighed. "You can speak freely."

After a second past, she spoke. "Honestly, Miss Camille, what you did was kind and all but Boss man did not want the Queen to leave the house until he returned. You have swayed your way into doing the exact opposite and disobeying his one request." She said before continuing.

"I'm sure you aware how much Queen means to Boss man. You just didn't think, Miss Camille and whatever Boss man does, you have yourself to blame." Eva said exhaling a breath and leaving.

I sat there in complete worry. Her words sunk into my head. Carter will get rid of me for sure. I messed up.

I was prepared for his wrath.

****

TIANA

"Tiana, come out of there!" Troy demands on the other side of the door.

I've kept myself locked in the bathroom for about an hour now. I've been thinking. Thinking on a lot of things.

What they said made no sense. If I had a sister, why haven't I seen nor heard about her. I just had a gut feeling that this wasn't true.

And if it was, I had no doubt Carter could do something so evil like that. Before anything, any sparks between us, he was a psychotic man.

He killed.

I just didn't know what to believe anymore.

My family on the other hand, had officially made there way to being on my trash list. I feel a lot. Betrayal. Anger. Pain. I hated it. I hated them for keeping me in the dark. For keeping me sheltered.

Tears formed in my eyes as I thought more and more about it.

I just wanted to get out of here. I don't know where I am or where I would go.

"Tiana, if you don't come out, I will force myself in." Donovan's voice filled my ears this time.

I sighed. I unlocked the door and pulled it open. I was faced with Donovan's concerned look.

A gasp took caused my attention and I looked behind him to see my mother. Where was my dad? My mother smiled and made her way to me and pulled me into her embrace. Donovan moves away.

I didn't do anything but stand there. She hugs me tighter and then pulled back. She cupped my face with a smile.

"I'm glad your here." She said, looking me in the eyes.

She turned towards my brother and Donovan. She told them to leave the room and once the door was shut she pulled my head down and kissed my temple.

And when she pulled back, she moved her hands from my face and stared at me. I waited silently for her to say something but she doesn't. Instead her smile disappears from her face then....

Smack.

I stumbled back into the wall and my hands went to my throbbing cheek. She smacked me. I turned to look at her with anger in my eyes and she returns the look.

"My sweet babygirl has changed." She said lowly and turned to walk out the bathroom.

I stood in the bathroom, holding on to my throbbing cheek.

"Messing around with a Maso? A psychotic killer who kills for pleasure. I taught you better, Tiana."

I kept silent. I had nothing to say.

She turns to look at me. "I told you to keep away from boys. Your father insists to keep Donovan around for reasons I am unaware of but he's better than Carter Maso. I hear you have feelings for him. Is this true?"

"I do and it's nothing you can do to change that." I snapped at her in anger.

She stares at me in shock. "He's changed you."

"No, I just opened my eyes and realized my family ain't shît." I snapped in response and her eyes grew wide before they showed off anger.

She walked around a desk while shaking her head. "I was hoping to do this the easy way but...."

I noticed her push a button. I met her eyes and she gave me a small smile.

"The hard way it is."

Suddenly, men burst in the room and slammed me against the wall. I cried out in pain from the hard slam but I watched my mom grab a belt from a shelf.

She then walks over to me as I struggle to get out of the buff men's arms.

"I'm sorry my babygirl but, you've had a filthy mouth and disgusting behavior since you were brought here." She said as she stopped in front of me, looking in my eyes.

"You will remember who's boss around here and you will forget about anything you have for that Maso."

And that was all she said before she hit me with the belt. Anywhere on my body and she does it continuously.

________________

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Camille?

Thoughts on Carter's dad?

Who knows about what's to come of Ace and Camille. Think she give him hęll?

Thoughts on Tiana's mother?

#TeamKing&Queen #Cartiana #TeamTiarter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 761 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...
179K 12.4K 31
Book 1, First Generation Gianna Kingsley only came back to the rundown southside neighborhood for a funeral. The man who'd raised her had passed, and...
155K 6.7K 22
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚." "𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚...
762K 51.4K 99
She was the undesired outcast, who stood out, yet simultaneously blended effortlessly into the background. I could see the panic in her glassy brown...