Male reader x Left4Dead

Galing kay CrashDragon

YOU that's right you have lucked out to be apart of the few people to be immune to the zombie infection known... Higit pa

Another day in hell
Getting a new friend or puppy?
Meeting new people 20 questions edition
Crazy misunderstandinds
Supply run
Learning words
Cornered
The stalker
Tanks for nothing
Tankbuster
You got some splain'in to do
Game plan
One hell of a moral boost
Rescued?
Reunion
"Rematch"
Tentacle recon
A shocking development
Break out
Meet the family

Fight for the top

4.1K 66 33
Galing kay CrashDragon

On one side of this ring stood y/n and on the other the alpha. Both eyeing each other as they started to circle around to see who was gonna make the first move. The alpha took the initiative and pounced at y/n thinking it was gonna be a quick fight. Unfortunately for him y/n wasn't gonna just roll over and die so as when the alpha was close to him y/n threw out a quick punch that made contact with the alpha's face stopping the alpha dead in his tracks.

The alpha took a few steps back and shook his head to get the stars out of his eyes. While the alpha was preoccupied y/n reached into his duffel bag to grab a weapon to fight with. He was barely getting his second weapon when he looked up and had to quickly dodge out of the way as the alpha had pounced at him again. Unfortunately y/n didn't react fast enough and received four gashes along his side thanks to the alpha's claws.

Shit forgot rule number one always keep your eye on your enemy. Y/n thought as he dropped his duffel bag to the ground, put on his electric glove and vambrace (look at the bottom to see what it looks like) and then turned around only to find that the alpha had disappeared.

The fuck where'd he go? Y/n thought as he couldn't find the alpha.

"Fuck!" Y/n said as something slashed him across his back. He turned around but didn't see anyone but the pack surrounding him. Though he didn't see anything at first y/n noticed movement within the ring surrounding him.

So that's what's going on. Y/n thought as he prepared for what was gonna happen.

It didn't take long as y/n felt a disturbance in the air and sidestepped to the left completely dodging the alpha's surprise attack. As the alpha was recovering from his botched attack y/n took the chance and Sparta kicked him into the other hunters around the ring.

"Gotcha bitch." Y/n said as the alpha and his pack mates started to get up growling at him. In his raged induced state the alpha kept pouncing trying to pin y/n.

As y/n dodged another of the alpha's jumps he noticed on the back of the alpha's hoodie was a picture of a jackal. At that he couldn't help but chuckle as a line came into mind as he remembered he was wearing his foxhound hoodie.

"I think I'll call you jackal from now on." Y/n said as the newly named jackal rushed over to him intending to claw his eyes out.

Once jackal got close enough he and y/n started to exchange blows claw met arms blades met side neither allowing the other an advantage. They were going evenly until jackal misstepped and swung to wide giving y/n the chance to sweep jackal's legs. Before jackal could get up y/n had pinned him down with his bladed vambrace pointed at him.

As y/n pinned jackal he could hear the sound of the pack growling only it sounded louder than usual. Taking a glance around y/n saw that the number of hunters and huntresses had increased drastically. jackal had a worried expression on his face as he looked around the new circle around them. In that moment of confusion something tackled y/n off of jackal before being flung away. Flinging what had jumped him off y/n got up to find out his attacker was another hunter.

"Friend of yours jackal?" Y/n asked only to receive a growl in response.

Just looking at this intruder y/n could tell this guy was an alpha. The way he carried himself said he was the head mother fucker that run this shit. This guys clothing was covered in studded spikes from top to bottom.

"Oh I'm gonna enjoy curb stomping the shit out of you spike." Y/n said as he watched his opponents.

Spike snapped his fingers and all hell broke loose as spike's pack members started attacking jackal's pack members. In the insuring chaos the hunters and huntresses that were holding down the survivors had to release them and defend themselves from spike's pack mates.

Once everyone was freed from jackal's pack everyone of the survivors minus eve picked up the closest gun to them and, started popping caps into whatever hunter or huntress that was crazy or stupid enough to get close. Eve on the other hand was embracing her inner doom guy and started to rip and tear her way through the hunters and huntresses that tried to attack her.

Back with the alphas y/n and jackal were struggling to land a hit on spike. Spike even started to taunt them as he bobbed and weaved through their attempts to attack him while he hit them for every attack they miss.

This fucker need to die. Thought y/n and Jackal as they glanced at each other nodding their heads before turning their attention to spike. Jackal jumped at spike causing spike to lean out the way of his attack but, as he did he got sliced on the side by y/n who had followed up behind jackal. Spike backed away from them holding his side while growling at them. Y/n ran up spike this time and threw a punch with his electric glove crackling with electricity. Seeing this spike leaned back to avoid the punch only to get gashes slashed onto his back courtesy of jackal. Spike turned to jackal swiping at him ready to rip open his throat or he would have if he hadn't received a dynamic entry to the face from y/n launching him away from the two of them. This continued on for a bit before spike got increasingly pissed off with the beating y/n and jackal were giving him and that type anger will lead one to do something drastic and often very foolish.

Spike jumped at jackal trying to pin him down and finally take him out. Instead of pinning jackal the intruding alpha found himself being thrown away from his intended target and into y/n's gloves hand. From there y/n electrocuted the alpha causing him to screech from the pain. With spike incapacitated from the shock to his system y/n slammed spike's head into the ground then activated his shoes thrusters , and flew towards the closest building while dragging spike along the ground. Once he got close to the building y/n slammed spike into the side of the building before he ripped spike from the side of the building and slammed him into the ground with so much force he planted spike's body through the concrete.

Tree planted. Thought y/n as he walked over the corpses of the dead hunters and huntresses of the two packs until he was in the ring made of corpses with jackal.

"A-Alright jackal you, you ready to end this?" Y/n asked as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Jackal nodded his head as they got ready to finish their fight. They rushed at each other once they were close enough they threw a punch into the others face.

"I win." Y/n said much to jackal's confusion until he caught a glimpse at the fist y/n threw and to his shock it was the electric glove he was wearing and it was about to release another electric shock.

OH SHIT! Was all jackal was able to think before volts of electricity through his body then he fell to the ground twitching. Though he was twitching he still had just enough movement control to flip y/n off.

"Come on let's head to the safe house." Y/n said as he started walking down the road with eve following behind him.

"Now that's a plan I can get behind." Louis said as started stepping over corpses along the way. The rest of the survivors followed suit while they walked away the huntress that had tracked them down walked over to jackal who wasn't twitching as bad as he was.

"What now alpha?" The huntress asked

"I'm no longer your-r-r alpha h-he is your alpha now and I believe he said to go to one of those rooms with the red door." Jackal said as he pointed in y/n's direction.

"But.." The huntress started to say unsure of what to do.

"Don't worry you'll be fine I mean he kicked my ass so he's strong enough to protect you." Jackal said

"Right." The huntress said still a little unsure about y/n but was slowly accepting the fact that that human is now her alpha.

My new alpha The huntress thought as she followed y/n from the rooftops.

This is what your vambrace looks like.

I know this took awhile to be put up but I was busy with preparing for thanksgiving and had to work hard to make sure Christmas worked out. Speaking of Christmas I want to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

Toxins Galing kay ChubzTheCat

Mystery / Thriller

242 2 56
After the third world war of 2020 due to global trade issues and disagreements between the world leaders and governments of the world, a strange infe...
1.1K 52 34
What would you do if one second you were struggling to survive with your friends and mother in tow, and then you wake up to find yourself with a grou...
4K 211 40
{Based off of the game Left4Dead2} Five survivors; Nick, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, and Kelsey Briggs must fight off the infected to find a way to sanct...
4.1K 155 14
This is Left 4 Dead fan-fic with a focus on the Francis and Zoey 'ship. While it starts out during the game's timeline, it will go farther into the f...