Male reader x Left4Dead

By CrashDragon

YOU that's right you have lucked out to be apart of the few people to be immune to the zombie infection known... More

Another day in hell
Getting a new friend or puppy?
Meeting new people 20 questions edition
Crazy misunderstandinds
Supply run
Learning words
Fight for the top
The stalker
Tanks for nothing
Tankbuster
You got some splain'in to do
Game plan
One hell of a moral boost
Rescued?
Reunion
"Rematch"
Tentacle recon
A shocking development
Break out
Meet the family

Cornered

4.6K 78 75
By CrashDragon

The room was completely silent as my head slowly turned to look at eve. Her smiling face was the last thing I saw before everything went dark.

When I started to regaining consciousness I noticed my head was resting on something soft. Opening my eyes I saw greeted to the sight of everyone in front of me.

"Look who's finally up." Bill said letting the others know I was awake.

"Yeah yeah hello to you to anyway I had the weirdest dream." I said

"What was it about?" Zoey asked with a look that said "I'm getting a kick out of this" or she knew something I didn't.

"I dreamt that eve called me." I started to say as I closed my eyes relaxing into the soft pillow my head was resting on.

"Mate." I heard a voice say above me

"Yeah that." I said relaxing on the pillow until my mind registered who the voice belonged to. Turning my head I was met with the glorious sight of under boobs and eve's smiling face as she looked down at me.

"It wasn't a dream was it?" I asked but I already knew the answer.

"Nope." Louis said.

"Eve who taught you this?" I asked while gesturing to the lap pillow I was currently using.

"Zo-zo." Eve said with a smile on her face.

"Ah okay. So what's the game plan today?" I asked to the group as I was relaxing into eve's lap.

"You gonna get up?"

"Nah to comfy so what's on the agenda today?"

"We're stocking up on supplies so we can head off to the next safe house."

"That means I'm gonna have to get up." I said sitting up from eve's lap walked over to my duffle bag and started heading over to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Scavenger hunting for supplies or anything that'll peek my interests I'll be back in an hour or two."

"I'm coming with ya this time." Francis said as he grabbed his shotgun and started heading to the door.

"I come too?" Eve asked.

"Not this time eve." I said.

"Okay." Eve said dejectedly it honestly hurt me to see her like that.

"How about this eve you help them with getting everything ready for us to go and when I get back I'll make you something sweet as a reward."

"Mate promise." Eve asked while looking up at me with a hopeful smile.

"Yes I promise." I said accepting the fact I'm not getting out of being called mate anytime soon.

"Okay." Eve said cheerfully before walking over to Zoey to help her out with packing.

"Alright we'll be back later." I said as me and Francis left the safe house.

Time skip

While searching around we found some good things from books, knives, a few bottles of booze, to a few bullets here and there all in all its been a good hunt and the last place we're hitting is the abandoned restaurant I saw. While inside we found rolling pins a few left behind recipe books you know the usual things you find in a restaurant. While finishing up our search a zombie ran out of the back room of the restaurant we've been raiding only to get shot by Francis.

"Nice shot Francis." I said as I shot the zombie he shot in the head.

"Thanks." Francis said

"No problem well I say that's enough scavenging for today let's......head......back." I said before sniffing the air.

"You smell gas?" I asked before I looked behind me to see bullet holes in the door leading into the next room which was the kitchen.

"I smell smoke." Francis said

"RUN!" I yelled as we ran out of the abandoned restaurant.

Back with the others Louis POV

"Thanks for the help Eve." I said

"Welcome Lou." Eve said with a bright smile.

"Now all we need to do is wait for Francis and y/n to get back and then we can get go-." I started to say

BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

"WHAT BLEW UP!?!" Zoey asked.

"No idea." Bill said.

We waited for a few moments to hear if any follow up explosions were going to go off but nothing happened.

"I think it's over now." I said.

"OPEN THE DOOR OPEN IT NOW!!!!" We heard y/n scream from outside. Bill open the door and Francis and y/n came running in like in like bats out of hell.

"LOCK IT QUICK!" Francis yelled.

As soon as Bill locked the door a larger than normal hoard of zombies came crashing into the door some started reaching in through the window trying to get to anyone inside. We all excluding eve picked up a gun and started shooting at every zombie that showed its face in front of the window.

"Well looks like we're staying here tonight we'll just leave tomorrow." I said as I shot the zombies that were in front of the door.

Some distance away

"Alpha I've found the prey we've been tracking he and a few others are in one of those rooms with the red door." The huntress said.

"Good inform the others when they leave the room that's when we'll strike." The alpha said

"Yes alpha." The huntress said as she left to inform the others.

"Soon." The alpha said

3rd POV

The survivors had used most of their ammunition last night to clear the hoard out the way. What was left of the hoard the next morning had wandered off taking this chance the group started making their way to the next safe house they could find.

They were trying to conserve bullets while traveling but would kill a few zombies here or there if it looked like they were gonna be a problem. Aside from the random gun shots here and there it was quiet very quiet.

"Anyone else feels like something ain't right about this." Y/n asked and received nods from everyone else.

Then it happened they heard the sound of a hunter on the prowl.

"I hear a hunter come on out pussy." Francis yelled.

That one growl turned into two then five and within seconds they were surrounded by at least thirty hunters.

"You just had to say something." Zoey said.

A short fire fight had happened and in that time the group had killed seven of the hunters and eve killed four before they were separated from each other. Multiple hunters and huntresses had pinned the others down while the rest of the pack surrounded y/n in a circle. Y/n thought they were all gonna jump him until one of them stepped into the ring with him.

"You must be the alpha of this pack." Y/n said not really expecting him to answer him but he surprised him when he nodded.

Good he can at least understand me. Y/n thought.

"How about a little bet I win I get your pack you win you can get mine." Y/n said gesturing to the alpha's pack then to the others.

"Whatever your playing at y/n it's not funny!" Francis said.

"Honestly y/n what the hell do you think your doing?!?" Bill asked

"SAVING OUR ASSES NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME WORK!" Y/n yelled shutting up the rest of the group and getting the attention of the alpha.

That's their alpha then I'll just take him down and get food or new pack mates out the other four. Thought the alpha as he looked at the four survivors pinned under his pack mates.

and maybe a mate from the witch over there but if that doesn't work I'm sure she'll be a good fucktoy for the pack. Thought the alpha as he looked from the others to eve with a little smirk which didn't go unnoticed to y/n.

"Hey! We got a deal or what?" Y/n said getting the alpha's attention before said alpha nodded to the offer.

"I hope you're ready to get your ass whooped!" Y/n said as he got ready to square off with the alpha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 211 40
{Based off of the game Left4Dead2} Five survivors; Nick, Coach, Rochelle, Ellis, and Kelsey Briggs must fight off the infected to find a way to sanct...
1.1K 52 34
What would you do if one second you were struggling to survive with your friends and mother in tow, and then you wake up to find yourself with a grou...
250K 13.3K 36
The zombie apocalypse has begun, and unfortunately you have no idea how to even survive a week. And of course you were right when you get infected st...
4.1K 155 14
This is Left 4 Dead fan-fic with a focus on the Francis and Zoey 'ship. While it starts out during the game's timeline, it will go farther into the f...