Secret Father || K.TH || (amb...

By vampariii

After Taehyung abandons his girlfriend and daughter for fame he finally comes back. But will Ariana let him i... More

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Charaters ➶
Intro ➶
𝕠𝕟𝕖 {one}
𝕋𝕨𝕠 {two}
𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 {three}
𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
A/N ➶
𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 {five}
𝕊𝕚𝕩 {six}
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 (eight)
ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖 (nine)
𝕋𝕖𝕟 (ten)
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 (eleven)
Safe house♡'・ᴗ・'♡
Σ('◉⌓◉')
HELLO! Author update

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 (seven)

3.1K 112 45
By vampariii

Ariana's POV

I watched Nicki dance with some random guy as I sat alone at the bar, scrolling through pictures of Alanna and I.

I was bored out of my mind. I just wanna go home. Jungkook and I would make eye contact every now and then. I could feel his gaze shoot right into my soul.

The bartender took a seat next to me. "Why aren't you talking to your brother?" He asked, handing me a drink.

I stared at the drink and looked back at him.

He sighed. "Don't worry I didn't put any drugs in it." He laughed.

His laugh made my heart do back-flips. The few drinks I had earlier made it even worse.

"Haha very funny." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You haven't answered my question."

"Oh yeah. We're just in a fight at the moment but we'll get over it soon."

"What are you two fighting about?" He asked.

"Personal things," I replied, a bit taken back by his question.

"What kind of personal things?" He asked, pushing ever further.

"Look I don't even know you dude. Not even a single thing like your name, your race, or even your shoe size." Forget about what I said earlier. He's giving me total creep vibes.

"Damn why do you need to know my shoe size babe?" He giggled.

"I don't know. I would at least like to know your name." I opened my phone, scrolling through my text messages. A new message from Taehyung popped up. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the bartender.

"Well, my name is Jay Park but you can call me Jay. Um..... I've lived in Korea for about three years now. I honestly don't know how I ended up being a bartender but they pay me fifty bucks an hour so it's all good. And I think I'm a size ten." He chuckled.

"Wow, that's very.... fascinating." More messages from Taehyung began to flood my phone.

"Damn that person must really need you." Jay said.

"Sorry, it's my mom." I lied, afraid of telling him that Taehyung was texting me.

"Well, your moms calling you baby." I looked back at the phone seeing an incoming call from Taehyung.

I sighed. "Do you mind if I take this call for one minute please." I smiled.

"Yeah sure. It's not like I'm going anywhere." He smiled back at me.

I rushed to the nearest bathroom answering the call quickly.

"Taehyung what in the world do you want?" I asked in a low voice.

"Get to the hospital right now. Alanna's awake." He screamed in excitement.

"Taehyung I swear to god if this is another one of you pranks I'll rip your dic-"

"I'm not I promise. Just hurry up, please. She's starting to stress about you." And with that, he hung up.

I was a complete loss of words at the moment. My baby's finally awake. I was too excited to even breathe.

I rushed out of the bathroom door and made my way over to Nicki.

"Nicki we have to go right now!" I demanded.

"Awww why?" She pouted.

"Alanna's awake and Taehyung's waiting for me at the hospital." I pulled Her of the guys she was sitting on. She was too drunk to care about what happened and just went with the flow.

I began dragged her out of the club only to be pulled back by someone.

Jungkook

"Where are you going?" He asked, staring at the ground.

"So all of a sudden you care about me." I snared at him.

"I just wanna know if I could help you with anything. You seem to be in a rush."

"I don't need you or your help any longer. For the past six months, you've made me feel like I've done something wrong when I haven't. All because I let the father of my child back into my life. I thought you were my bother-"

"I am your brother Ariana. I just didn't want you to get hurt like before." He cut me off.

"You've hurt me more then anybody ever has. I'm supposed to be your sister but you treat me like a piece of shit for no reason. What have I done to you to make you hate me so much?" I questioned him.

"Look Ariana I was just wanna protect you from that monster Alanna calls a father. He's no good at all trust me. I don't hate you and you know that." He tried holding my hand but I immediately moved back.

"He's not a monster. He's actually trying to a good father. He's changed and so have you."

"Ariana I-"

I cut him off. "Look you're wasting my time. Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be." I left him to stand there dumbfounded.

"Could you at least tell me where you're going please?" He asked with an urgency in his voice.

"The hospital."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The hospital was empty and warm. There were a few people in the waiting room but not enough to start a pep rally.

"Nicki just sit here while I check-in. Don't do anything stupid please." Knowing how bad Nicki was when she was drunk I needed to keep an eye on her.

"Alrightttttttt...*hick* I won't." I ignored her comment and went straight to the receptionist.

"Ariana I already have you checked in." She smiled, looking up from her computer.

"Thank you so much jasmine." You looked back to where Nicki was sitting, making sure she wasn't causing any problems.

"Oh, no problem. Honestly, you're one lucky woman. Usually, people who are in a coma don't wake up for years but it only took your daughter two months. That's a miracle in my opinion."

"It really is a miracle huh. I thought she'd never wake up, to be honest." We both laughed at my comment. I bid goodbye before Nicki and I walked down the hallway and entered the elevator.

"Look I ain't even gonna lie but jungkook looked hella cute tonight, don't you think?" I stared at Nicki in confusion. Her and jungkook hated each other's guts. They mostly act like a married couple.

"Why would I think that he's my brother for crying out loud."

"But he ain't mine. Do you think he's a virgin because if he is I can change that." My eyes enlarged at her comment. She must be high or something.

"How much did you drink tonight?"

"Ummm.... first I drank a whole bottle of vodka. Then I drank two cups of tequila....oh yeah and then that bartender handed me a cup of wine. Then he put a small ass pill in it and told me to drink it." She chuckled, remembering the incident.

"Please don't tell me you drank it, Nicki." I gave her a concerning look and she returned it with a cheesy smile.

"I can't believe you right now!" I yelled in disbelief. I knew Nicki was dumb but not that dumb.

"What, He was hella cute and I thought those small pills add flavor to the drink."

"No Nicki. That bartender tried to drug you. You're so lucky we left that club or I swear you would've been dead meat." Too drunk care, Nicki just keep laughing about the situation as if it were a joke.

The elevator finally stopped and I made sure Nicki got out before I did.

We walked down the hallway greeting nurses and doctors along the way before we reached Alanna's room.

"Now before we go inside please don't mention anything about the club, please. I don't want Taehyung thinking that I'm some kind of slut." Before we came to the hospital I made sure we changed our outfits at home.

"I won't......I promise."

I sighed before quietly knocking the door. A small 'come in' could be heard before we entered.

The room was completely dark. All that could be seen was Taehyung playing games on his phone.

"Oh, you're here." He quietly got up and turned on the lights.

I was able to see a peacefully sleeping Alanna with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Umm..... I thought you said she was awake." I stated.

"Well She was.... but then she thought you weren't coming so she wanted to take a small nap." I sighed. My poor baby thought I wasn't coming. Going to the club already made me feel guilty and now this.

Silence soon took over the room. Taehyung and I starred at each other awkwardly before taking seats next to each other.

"So...how come the doctor didn't call me?" I asked.

"Well, you see... I came to visit Alanna about two hours ago. After watching tv for thirty minutes I needed to use the bathroom. So when I came back I saw her crying and running around the place. She started asking about you but when she saw me she calmed down a bit."

I nodded my head at his words. I'm just glad Alanna's awake and it's one less thing I can stress about.

"Can she remember what happened to her?"

"The doctor said we should leave her to rest. She wasn't able to remember simple things like her name or age but she was able to remember us and some other things,"

"He also said her memory should come back in some weeks and we'll be able to find out what happened to her. But in the meantime, we should leave her to rest." He continued.

Once again silence took over the room. And both just stared at Alanna while Nicki fell asleep on the couch.

Taehyung stood up from his seat. "Well, I should get going. You probably don't want me here-.."

"No please stay." I was surprised by my actions and so was Taehyung.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hi my loves
Here's an update just like I promised.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Also thank you guys for 5k
I'm fucking shook.
Sorry that this book Is shitty as hell.
Bye, my loves.
I'll fix any mistakes later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 951 42
Ivy needs help. Namjoon offers said help. What started as an innocent act of charity becomes the cause of downfall for all involved, of which only...
27.9K 1.7K 45
*Sequel to That One Popular Kid* After a few years of being apart, Yoongi finally gets to go to Seoul in hopes of finding Jimin, who left him hanging...
21K 870 31
Namjoon just got cheated on by his ex-husband. Now he's meeting men who are absolutely misogynistic. Will He find true love once again or This is jus...
122K 3.4K 29
SOULTIES; ɪꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ/ᴀᴍʙᴡ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ 𝘼𝙣 𝘼𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙥𝙤𝙥 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙟𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚...