VxBTS | lovesick

By babybearkth

There's 6 princes. Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jin. All whom are brothers living in the sam... More

info before you read -
Namjoon
Jimin
Jungkook
Hoseok
Yoongi
Jin
A royal ball
a little fun
Daddy kink
Punished & forgived
Listen to his order
Lollipop
Jinnie's turn
Nightmare
Author's note
Christmas night
The start of a mess
Snitch
"Tommorow will be a better day."
Only destiny knows
The 3 musketeers
sweet home
arrival
silence won't protect
"One sword keeps another in the sheath"
Confrontation

Crushing

6K 264 116
By babybearkth

Taehyung's eyes widen. He completely froze.

Jimin had his eyes shut while keeping their lips attached to each other. It wasn't until Tae felt the prince's tongue try and make its way inside his mouth that made him push Jimin away.

Tae had broken the kiss by pulling away from him. His whole face was red. He was so confused but also so surprised from Jimin's actions.

Jimin looked down at him. His eyes were full of lust. Taehyung looked so cute underneath him.

His thumb softly caressed the bottom of Tae's lip.

"I've always wondered what you thought of me..." Jimin says.

Tae looked away from his gaze. He wasn't so fond of Jimin. Mainly because he was a dick sometimes. Except today he was acting strange. He really did not expect any of this from him.

"You don't like me do you?" Jimin then asked.

"Get off of me Jimin." Tae demands.

Jimin chuckled. "Don't act like you don't like it."

"I'm serious." Tae says slowly getting himself up from the couch but Jimin just pushes him back down and starts to undo the servant's buttoned up shirt.

"Jimin stop!" Tae whined while pushing his hands away but that wasn't stopping the prince so Tae starts to kick him.

Tae managed to get him away and he immediately gets off the couch.

"What's happening here?!" Namjoon suddenly makes a appearance.

"Joonie!" Tae says rushing over to him.

"darling, what's wrong?" Joon asked as his fingers softly caress Tae's cheek once he approached him.

"J-Jimin..." Tae mumbled silently while looking down.

"Jimin?" Joon questioned, then he looked upfront and saw Jimin standing up from the couch.

Jimin sighs. "Taehyung, get back to work." He acts like if nothing had happened.

Namjoon shakes his head. "he's not going anywhere, what did you do to him?" He asks.

"That's none of your business." Jimin responds. "Tae c'mon, lets go back in the ball room."

Tae looks at Joon. The older prince shook his head, he could tell Jimin had done something and he was up to no good. So Tae stayed there and Namjoon wrapped his arms around him.

"He's not going." Joon says.

Jimin bites his bottom lip in annoyance.

"He's staying with me." Joon added.

Tae had his arms wrapped around Joon too. He felt safe with him in the moment.

Jimin sighs. "I'll see you around Tae." He simply says and walks away.

Finally when he was gone, Namjoon looked down at Tae. "Hey, are you okay...?"

Tae nodded softly at him. "I'm okay..."

"What did he do?" Joon asked worried. He noticed Tae's shirt was unbuttoned half way down. "Did he touch you?"

Tae shook his head. "He kissed me. But when I pulled away, he was going to force himself on me...thank god you walked in..."

"Baby...." Joon kept hold of him tightly. "Don't ever be around him when you're alone. Always look for me if something happens."

Tae nodded as he snuggled his face onto his neck.

Joon pressed a soft kiss onto Tae's head, making him blush.

"Wanna have a walk in the garden?" Joon then asks.

"I have to get my work done Joonie..." Tae pouts.

"It'll Be Fine, I'll just say you were helping me okay." Joon responds smiling.

Tae smiled at him. "Alright."

______________________________

The two sat down outside in the garden after walking around.

They were sitting on Namjoon's favorite bench. It's where he would sit down and read his books during the day.

It was currently night time.

The ball was still going on.

The music from the event could faintly be heard outside from where they sat.

The garden looked a lot more beautiful at night. There was garden lights all around and the moon and stars shined down onto the pond.

"It's really pretty out here." Tae says with a smile while admiring the setting.

Joon smiled at him. Tae's eyes were twinkling from the lights. "I think you're prettier."

Tae looked at him, he had a blushy smile on his face. "Shut up."

"I'm saying the truth." Joon responds with a soft chuckle. "Honestly, I think you're beautiful Taehyung."

"Joonie...you're too sweet." Tae says. He couldn't keep eye contact with him anymore. He looked down while smiling widely as his cheeks grew pinker.

"I'm just being honest." Joon smiles.

He's so cute when he's shy
Joon really wanted to kiss him in that moment.

Tae had lifted his head up and he leaned over to Namjoon and quickly kissed his cheek. Then he looked back down from shyness as his fingers played with each other.

Joon was surprised from the sudden kiss, he even blushed a little.

"S-Sorry..." Tae mumbled. His heart was beating so fast.

Joon looked over at him with a smile. His fingers slowly lift Tae's chin up to get a view of his face. "You're so adorable."

Tae's face was pure red. He couldn't believe it but, he had just fallen for Namjoon.

____________________

Yoongi hadn't been hanging in the ballroom that day. He was in his bedroom pretending to be ill as a excuse to not show up.

His bedroom was feeling a little too warm in that moment and he went to open the doors to his balcony to let some cold breeze in. But from below he saw Taehyung and Namjoon talking.

Yoongi caught Namjoon kissing Taehyung on the cheek.

He's never felt such jealousy down his gut.

"Hey!" Yoongi shouts from his balcony, grabbing both of their attention.

"Aren't you suppose to be in the ballroom Namjoon?" Yoongi says out loud.

Joon sighs. "So are you!"

"I'm sick." Yoongi says fake coughing. "And isn't Taehyung suppose to be working???"

"What do you want Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, knowing he was just bothering them for something.

"I want Taehyung to bring me some medicine, I'm dying in my room." Yoongi responds. This was only to separate the two from their lovey dovey moment.

Tae stood up from the bench. "Don't worry! I'll get them right away!" He says as he makes his way back into the palace. "I'll see you later joonie!"

Joon knows Yoongi isn't sick. He looked up at the balcony from where Yoongi stood. He saw a stupid smirk on his face.

That's when he knew it was all part of his game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 40
"So which one do you choose? Who do you love the most? Who is your soulmate?" Inspired by The Midnight Library WARNING! Does contain smut (Trigger w...
1.3M 48.8K 43
[Completed] Where Jeon Jungkook is the king of mafia world and Kim Taehyung happens to be a cute young boy living with his elder brother Kim Seokjin...
1.7M 88.8K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
37K 1.3K 14
vminkook park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are very well know as playboy's in there clg, bangtan. Until one day, when a mysterious yet beautiful boy name...