Bad lust - JENLISA

By My_Mysterious_Author

As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charism... More

Chapter 2 : Your new professor
Chapter 3 : My favorite thing
Chapter 4 : The first favor
Chapter 5 : Hating the rules
Chapter 6 : Patience is a vertue
Chapter 7 : Back to the start
Chapter 8 : Only the aperitif
Chapter 9 : I've got you [M]
Chapter 10 : I did it
Chapter 11 : You thought
Chapter 12 : I'm a Kim
Chapter 13 : Teach the lesson
Chapter 14 : I won't stop
Chapter 15 : A day in hell
Chapter 16 : An unexpected arrival
Chapter 17 : The Christmas holiday
Chapter 18 : Only the first day
Chapter 19 : An adventurous princess
Chapter 20 : The adventure goes on
Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]
Chapter 22 : Back to reality
Chapter 23 : I thought that
Chapter 24 : The new assistant
Chapter 25 : The real enemy
Chapter 26 : The sweetest professor
Chapter 27 : My kinda morning [M]
Chapter 28 : Your real face
Chapter 29 : Past is back
Chapter 30 : Jealousy is bad
Chapter 31 : Our dearest parents
Chapter 32 : I remind you
Chapter 33 : The peaceful land
Chapter 34 : Listen to me
Chapter 35 : No talk tonight [M]
Chapter 36 : Believe in us
Chapter 37 : Her name's rebellious
Chapter 38 : Find the werewolf
Chapter 39 : She is dangerous
Chapter 40 : Deal for good
Chapter 41 : The final round
Chapter 42 : Congratulations my love [M]
Epilogue

Chapter 1 : The Hotty Gang

231K 3.4K 3.4K
By My_Mysterious_Author

JENNIE'S POV

Please get down on your knees because Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is back. Anyone who dares to look me in the eye will suffer his fate while he or she begs me to let him or her go. I won't take no for an answer when I ask for something because nobody ever refuses me. No one ever tried to upset me because everyone knew what was in store for them by challenging me. This year, nothing was going to change. 

I grinned in the mirror as I looked at my new outfit that I had previously bought. Black pencil skirt that reached above my knees and a wooly-white sweater, this outfit was perfect for the season. Although I would have liked to be a slut from the first day of school and cause Mrs. Choi to have heart attacks, I opted for simple sneakers. Anyway, it's not the clothes that make you who you are, it means I was born a bitch. I quickly ruffled my hair by passing my fingers to give an eye-catching look. I hated having straight, flat hair because I was too much of a nerd with it.

I took my car keys from my desk before turning off the lights in my bedroom. I also had to make sure that I had turned off all the equipment. This is when you live alone and have rich parents of course. It was time for me to pick up my friends because being rich didn't stop me from being the group's driver.

"Oh God, you couldn't even stop for the first day of school."

"Shut up Daehwi before I throw you out of my car and you can run after the others to get you back to campus," I say annoyed by his comment about my outfit. I loved him, but sometimes he had a vicious tongue that I just wanted to make him lick a pussy. Maybe it could calm him down.

"You wouldn't dare do that to a diva like me. Anyway, I hope Yeeun, Sana and Soojin are ready because I don't expect to be late," the car speakers lit up and made the whole vehicle shaking, Daewhi had connected his phone by putting his slutty playlist in there. I preferred not to say anything and only hoped that the girls were ready because I was this close to slapping someone in the morning.

"Girl, Rosalia and her music make me want to move my ass on dicks. On an island where we are having an all-day party with handsome, muscular guys, what do you think?" he took a quick look at me before going back to putting lip balm on himself.

"Sorry I don't share the same fantasies as you, but I'd rather lie on the white sand of a heavenly island where no one would come and annoy the hell out of me like you're doing," I snapped him back.

"You know you're even more vulgar and boring than last year? Seriously, go suck a few dicks and it'll do you good," he snapped his fingers doing his typical gay gesture and sat properly on his seat again, "The girls have joined Soojin's house, they're waiting for us," he reads the messages. We were getting closer to the place and I saw two blondes and a chick with long black hair.

I really missed them.

"Well, I see that the four of us had the same idea for this new school year," I grinned when I saw the clothes of my three friends. It was one of the reasons we were friends. We had more or less the same personalities but we were mostly bitches and we accepted it. On the other hand, if you thought you understood the bitch meaning as you heard it, you were wrong all along. When I say slut, I mean that we were not afraid to be ugly with those who were ugly with us or we simply accepted to be unbearable people. But hell no, we didn't sleep with random people, we aren't that slutty, okay? We have our standards.  

"We thought that provoking mini heart attacks on Mrs. Choi would be a way to celebrate the beginning of our last year here, right girls?" Yeeun threw before the other two laughed and whistled.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with a bunch of whores. Those boys in gym with me hate me because I'm the only guy who can spend time with you four," Daewhi rolled his eyes. Lee Daewhi, our only male friend, well, it was a big word. Daewhi was the gossip queen in the group and he always had something to tell, especially when it was dirty stories coming out of the campus. He may have been unbearable, but we managed to adapt to him. Believe me, it took us a long time.

"Consider yourself lucky to be in this group. Anyway, I have something to tell you. Something happened to me during the holidays," Sana's voice had become small. We were at the traffic light, so I could turn my head back to the back seat.

"The fuck, Sana. We don't have all day, so pill the tea," Soojin frustratedly said and massaged her head. She was definitely exhausted from the first day like me.

"Damn, calm down. To make it very short... I slept with a girl," Daewhi almost spat his coffee on my leather bench and I turned to him giving him a murder look, but as usual, he didn't care at all.

"Jesus, it's like saying I licked a pussy when you know very well that I'm more than gay," he was the first to make a comment while we were all assimilating what Sana had just said. We were not homophobic, quite the opposite, we were very open to relationships with people of the same sex. But we had no idea that Sana would be the first to experience it.

"I don't know what to say and the words get mixed up in my head, but how was it?" Soojin was the first among us to come to her senses. I was carefully listening while driving.

"Honestly? It was better than a dick, I didn't know a pussy could be so soft and warm. I mean, mine is, but I had no idea it could be that sweet?" 

"Okay darling, we didn't need the details," Yeeun acted as if she was going to throw up and pushed the switch to lower the window. A fresh wind blew into the car, which made us feel good since I started choking with these three clowns.

"We'll continue to talk about it at lunch. Now it is time to see our dearest classmates again," I told them when I saw the majestic campus from afar. I feel there's going to be many new things this year.

"Girls, if I didn't have you in my class, I think I would have jumped out of a building a long time ago," Daewhi threw his bag on the floor and dropped himself on the chair dramatically. We followed him and sat in our usual places, to the right at the back of the classroom because the left was occupied by the gang of sluts, as the real meaning of it. 

"My day started well until they decided to appear," Soojin nodded to the group of chicks entering the room, dressed as if they were about to go to a club. No, our group didn't have such bad taste as they did.

"I'm sure Miyeon had her nose done again, it wasn't as upright before the summer holidays," Sana squinted and analyzed without any discomfort.

"True shit. But damn, she did the right choice, honestly she's pretty," Yeeun concluded.

"Really? Whose side are you on?" Soojin asked with a hurtful look. She loved to dramatize things, it wasn't new.

"Soojin, Yeeun's right. It looks good on her... but she's still that kind of slut," they giggled immediately at my remark because they knew I would never spare Miyeon and her group of dumb girls. We started the studies at the same time and we both formed two different groups. I had Daewhi, Sana, Soojin and Yeeun while Miyeon had Jimin, Nancy, Hyuna and Sunmi. Miyeon and I had never shared the same ideas before and this girl was just irritating. I remember buying the first Chanel bag that was in the new collection and two days later I saw her with the same one. Don't you think that's a bit childish from her? These are things that elementary school children do for fucking God!

"Hello sweetie, your skirt looks amazing on you," that blonde tall built guy winked at me and gave a high five to his group which only earned a disgusted look from me.

"I'm so sorry for him but he really looks stupid," Daewhi shook his head and sipped his second coffee of the day. Daewhi was right, this tall blond guy with his disproportionate miserable muscles did not enhance him at all. The worst part is that his whole group was the same, they looked like a big pile of concrete when they were together. Anyway, Bryan was half american and half korean, so he thinks he's the king and all those girls are all over him.

"Ew, he doesn't seem to have anything in his underwear. How can we find him charming with his jokes taken from the Internet?"

"I don't know too, Soojin. But for sure, it doesn't work on me," I took my books out of my handbag and put it on my table when Mrs. Choi entered the room and the room was in silence. 

"Well, it's already an achievement to see you here this academic year. If you wait to provoke me with your clothes or comments, I am sorry to inform you that I am leaving this establishment," everyone started looking at each other and whispering. The five of us were also surprised to hear the news. Was she on edge with us, yet we weren't the most annoying, "I know you're happy and am I. I realized that at my age, it was unhealthy to stay with young idiot adults like you. That's why I was able to find a new professor with the skills to work at our best university in Seoul. I gave her all the information about your class, so I advise you to not try anything with her because I swear to you she is particular and demanding in what she does," Mrs. Choi had that diabolical smile, the same when she told us we had all failed her end-of-year exam. I was glad she was leaving because there couldn't be anyone worse than her.

"Mrs? Aren't you retiring because you're old?" one guy of the Bryan's group asked. See? They always think that they are funny.

"No Mr. Kim Heechul. By the way, you should study this year if you don't want to stay forever in our university. How old are you again? 29? Perhaps it is time to know what is happening in the labor world," Mrs. Choi said calmly. On that one, she had done well to shut him up, because the rest of the class started laughing and the poor guy had become embarrassed, "So, as I said, I hope you will put more effort into it and that the degree is enough to motivate you if you don't want to spend the rest of your life here. I would like to point out that Ms. Manoban has several projects such as extra-curricular trips and that they are therefore mandatory because they will count in your report. Ms. Manoban and I had discussed at length how to teach you and we found new methods that she would implement in class."

"Excuse me but, when the new teacher arrives?" I could already see what was going on in Miyeon's head. This chick already had the plans to make a success of her year just like me because with Mrs. Choi, it never worked.

"Oh, she should be here soon because-"she was interrupted when someone knocked on the door. It was a moment of suspense and everyone was on the edge of standing on the chair for even a glimpse of the new teacher. Since we were at the back, we couldn't see but the students in front of us had already spoken out loud.

"Oh my God! She's hot!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.9K 32
it's almost two years later and jennie kim has made a name for herself in south korea. she's one of the biggest soloists, signed to YG entertainment...
1.5M 38.4K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...
2.2M 57K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...
29.1K 753 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...